Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) (35936 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos / PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by chudyboy05(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
Chill ma bros, the pix is exclusive; u hear daat; truss!
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by 7842I: 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
okpara ugo:

Forget what you see in the picture, their bodyguards are behind the cameraman. A nigerian governor moves with aides all over the globe. They have skeletons in their cupboards.

Before a governor can move freely in Nigeria, it will be endtimes.

Even for only these hate filled "die now" wishes flying around here, it will be suicidal for them to move alone, some posters here will strangle sulliven with their bare hands in a dark alley.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by mailemy(m): 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
That's trash, y can't he return to his State since he's fit enough to take photo.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2013
BedLam: lol....see as them be like ordinary citizen, who say law no good? if na here now, mopol go full everywhere.

Nigerian politicians are not noble with this kind of qualification you are giving them.I'm sure each of them travelled with atleast 10 aides besides the foreign embassies provide security for them on the basis of pay as you go.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by horlatunde(m): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
Super1759: this pix isn't current jooor!!!! Rotimi amaeachi is in naija now!
Rotimi as at tuesday was nt in nigeria.. He travelled to d USA 4 sumtin. remember it was reported dat he attacked d minister of niger delta 4rm USA. So it is possible he went to London to visit his broda. D pix is real as it has been confirmed by vanguard.

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/exclusive-governor-chime-speaks-to-vanguard/
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by 7842I: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
There is no SE governor among them, supposing these people were sent to London to get close and finish this guy? How about that for a conspiracy theory?
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
okpara ugo:

This country has no future with youths like these. Even though unstated, the yoruba guys on this thread are wishing Governor Chime dead. May God have mercy on your wicked souls. His death will definitely increase your account balances.

I see why Nigerians suffer racism alot abroad. They are one of the most heartless/wicked set of people on earth. Bump.
Tell them.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Exponental(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
BedLam: lol....see as them be like ordinary citizen, who say law no good? if na here now, mopol go full everywhere.
they dont need mopol there, they havent offended anyone there, but here, even d dead dey vex 4 dem.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by taharqa: 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
The man 'looks' okay in this Pics....
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by horlatunde(m): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
Super1759: this pix isn't current jooor!!!! Rotimi amaeachi is in naija now!
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
Zeus I: What is the proof that this picture was not snapped in 2009?

What is the proof that this picture was not snapped in 2013? undecided
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by 7842I: 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
colly227:

What is the proof that this picture was not snapped in 2013? undecided

Because sulliven died in 2012

1 Like

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
The guy in Grey coat looks funny grin grin grin
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by 7842I: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
Exponental:
they dont need mopol there, they havent offended anyone there, but here, even d dead dey vex 4 dem.

But the real living people are happy with this one as i hear.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by 7842I: 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
Shollypopz: The guy in Grey coat looks funny grin grin grin

He is not the person they claim he is, I know that guy, a comedian from Sussex.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
7842I:

And your father will die tomorrow....you forgot he is a father?
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by 7842I: 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
colly227:

And your father will die tomorrow....you forgot he is a father?

Before you die of heart attack, check my spelling and tell me if there is anyone you know with "sulliven" as his name, this was how you failed JAMB grin

2 Likes

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by HAH: 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
To me showing this picture even indicts him more, if this picture is real then it means the guy is ok and just on AWOL, and this is an impeacheable offence. Cos for him to be this hale and heart to an extend of snaping picture in snow is to tell you that he can as well come back home and be visiting uk for check ups regurlarly
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by 7842I: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
HAH: To me showing this picture even indicts him more, if this picture is real then it means the guy is ok and just on AWOL, and this is an impeacheable offence. Cos for him to be this hale and heart to an extend of snaping picture in snow is to tell you that he can as well come back home and be visiting uk for check ups regurlarly

Are you just annoyed he is still alive?
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
HAH: To me showing this picture even indicts him more, if this picture is real then it means the guy is ok and just on AWOL, and this is an impeacheable offence. Cos for him to be this hale and heart to an extend of snaping picture in snow is to tell you that he can as well come back home and be visiting uk for check ups regurlarly

Does that man look okay to you? If yes write your petition and I will back you.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Mehiedu(m): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
7842I:

Is Chime a looter? Close your smelly mouth if you have nothing to offer humanity.

I pity u goat,tell him to come back now,nemesis has caught up with him.pray he return alive.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by 7842I: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
colly227:

Does that man look okay to you? If yes write your petition and I will back you.

Post your present picture now and if sullivan is not healthier looking than you, I will give you $200 to go and eat grin
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
7842I:

Na wa for you.....o
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
When Prof Nebo was nominatd as a minister, i knew dat Chime was around and in control. Sen Ekweremadu wld hav had his way, were Chime nt incharge.
Thank God for giving us Iheanacho!
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by glidiezel: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
[quote author=Aggrippa] babe na ya granduncle u dey yab like that? ehya its not fair o cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
... Hahahahahahhahh
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by 7842I: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mehiedu:

I pity u goat,tell him to come back now,nemesis has caught up with him.pray he return alive.

Nemesis, if that man commits half of the sins you commit daily......
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
7842I:

Post your present picture now and if sullivan is not healthier looking than you, I will give you $200 to go and eat grin

Keep talking bro. You might say something sensible after a hundred post
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by 7842I: 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
20pounds: When Prof Nebo was nominatd as a minister, i knew dat Chime was around and in control. Sen Ekweremadu wld hav had his way, were Chime nt incharge.
Thank God for giving us Iheanacho!

Chime is a master strategist, he just kept mute while all of you have been running your mouths like anus suffering from cholera, many people will eat their words on this forum.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by 7842I: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
colly227:

Keep talking bro. You might say something sensible after a hundred post

Hundred? Thats easy, in your own case you will make sense as from the year 2010! (twenty-ten)
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Olaone1: 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
Odunnu:
Na wa o. grin
I know Ma. My bad Ma. Our Omalicha nwa. tongue
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by cheikh: 1:24am On Jan 23, 2013
babyosisi
Is it current?
Are we sure?
They should have him on video tape sending new year greetings to the good people of Enugu state
That is the only way to satisfy skeptics like moi
I don't trust politicians lai lai

@^^ I think you are a smart person but don't you think that your skepticism is a bit too much wink. Take a cursory look of the road to notice the recent heavy snowfall around them perhaps that will convince you. You may be right especially in photo trick "computer" times we live in grin wink.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Guk: 2:10am On Jan 23, 2013
LocalChamp: By SaharaReporters, New York

An undated photo showing runaway governor of Enugu state, Sullivan Chime in the company of visiting governors of Benue, Rivers and Akwa Ibom in London.

Governor Godswill Akpabio, Gabriel Suswam, Sullivan Chime and Rotimi Amaechi
www.nairaland.com/attachments/959147_chime_jpg7dd64529dfbab8b9342478fbe39feaa2

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/photonews-governors-forum-visit-ailing-enugu-governor-london

Honestly, we citizens are seriously failing our country Nigeria. Why should we allow this level of charade?? Is it not Taxpayers' money that these Govs have used in flying 1st class to Europe just to convince us that Chime is alive? When a simple quality video recording of a short Season greetings and salutations to his Enugu state people cld have quelled all speculations?

Imagine also that a couple of Govs have also been to Germany just to convince us that Taraba gov is okay. For Christ sake, this guy was involved in a plane crash, he is not superhuman, it take time to recover and we all know that. Their deputies are acting on their behalf! Shikena

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari / Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) / Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.