Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) (35937 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos / PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 23, 2013
That is not a photo of Nigerian governors. They look like New York City cab drivers!

3 Likes

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Jlow2: 5:24am On Jan 23, 2013
I just pray dat chime comes back very sound,dis a man dat has done so much in enugu if compared wit previous admstrn,I prefer prayer dan picture with rogues esp one of d south south,dat buy women jeep on on weekly bases,while his people liv on swamps witout basic amenities
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Smooyis(m): 5:50am On Jan 23, 2013
Nigerians and bad mouths!
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:26am On Jan 23, 2013
COLLY227 You made a fool of yourself. How old are you please?
colly227:

What is the proof that this picture was not snapped in 2013? undecided

7842I:

Because sulliven died in 2012
colly227:

And your father will die tomorrow....you forgot he is a father?
7842I:

Before you die of heart attack, check my spelling and tell me if there is anyone you know with "sulliven" as his name, this was how you failed JAMB grin
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by vicfajeze: 6:36am On Jan 23, 2013
are u sure they are afraid of dia people?aren't you among them?
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Reference(m): 6:40am On Jan 23, 2013
Super1759: this pix isn't current jooor!!!! Rotimi amaeachi is in naija now!

C'mon. With his G550 he could be in London and back before you negotiate Portharcourt's rush hour traffic.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Zalza: 6:50am On Jan 23, 2013
U be mumu.... London na heaven that he can't go within few days.... Moreso, he has his personal or official plane..... Office of the chairman of NGF.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 23, 2013
This is a virgin lie...dis pic is an old pic.it not even easy to leave 9ja hospital to take pic outside talk more of onyibo hospital heart diziz 4 dat mata NAIRALAND UNA HEAD 2DEY GROW
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by ojeffo: 6:58am On Jan 23, 2013
Justicemy: dis pics is a decoy, sullevan is light skin man, bt am seeing a dark skin man der
U r d 1st person wt eyes and senses...ΒΆ hv been reading d comments and re-glancing @ d pic.Wondering why no one has noticed dt dt person is not a F..UCKING SULLIVAN!!!!!
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by razznaija(f): 7:23am On Jan 23, 2013
Chei! look at Ameachi, with all the money that he has, he could only afford to buy a female coat. I guess an apple doesn't fall too far away from its tree.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by DeCleff(m): 7:30am On Jan 23, 2013
LocalChamp: By SaharaReporters, New York

An undated photo showing runaway governor of Enugu state, Sullivan Chime in the company of visiting governors of Benue, Rivers and Akwa Ibom in London.

Governor Godswill Akpabio, Gabriel Suswam, Sullivan Chime and Rotimi Amaechi
www.nairaland.com/attachments/959147_chime_jpg7dd64529dfbab8b9342478fbe39feaa2

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/photonews-governors-forum-visit-ailing-enugu-governor-london

Real Naija Mafians!
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by spyder880(m): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2013
This is a picture of Sullivan quite alright, I am happy he is alive and well. I will give reasons why I think this is my governor;

1. This is the exact height of Sullivan, he is among the tallest governors in Nigeria.
2. This is the real face of Sullivan, anybody who knows him well will confirm this. Forget about the campaign posters, those pictures on his posters must be at least 12 years old.
3. His complexion on this picture is not very clear, but all the other governors don't look like themselves also. Blame the picture quality.
4. Did you see that his coy, shy smile? Nobody else in this world can smile like that grin
5. Sullivan is known to be camera shy. He shuns publicity at all cost and that might explain the expressions on the faces of the governors, they must have dragged him outside amidst his complaints! The first governor there seems to be saying "stay here o, don't turn your face away o" while the second one seems to be saying "ah ah, we must show the picture to Nigerians and shut the mouths of Nairalanders who wants you dead" grin
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by VellyG(m): 7:37am On Jan 23, 2013
7842I:

Someone will say that to your sick father some day..continue wishing him dead. "If only men had the right to take away life this world would have been emptied"
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Balkan(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2013
Photoshop. If he is as healthy as this picture depicts he would have come back to his office
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by davinchi(m): 7:47am On Jan 23, 2013
manny4life: The last man to the right, Akpabio" right, he looks like a wizard who's about to cast a spell. Why the hell is he looking like that?
I am ashamed dat at this day and age you no sabi ur governors by face and names.SORRY na Amaechi no be Akpabio[i][/i]
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by spyder880(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2013
Unconfirmed reports are telling me they saw Sullivan "live" at his hometown of Udi on the first week of 2013. He flew back alone into Enugu and used a cab to drive into Udi. He called a family meeting and assured them of his health, he told them he will fly back again to complete a check up. I heard other state govt officials met and discussed with him before he left.
The guy that just told me this is insisting his dad met and shook hands with Sullivan this 2013.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by davinchi(m): 7:56am On Jan 23, 2013
7842I:

You have maggot infested brain.You need medical and surgical intervention[i][/i]
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by jaems: 8:03am On Jan 23, 2013
but please, why should a sick man remain governor. he has absconded from his duties and im sure he still gets his pay. what a country!
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by JimmyBoy1: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2013
I wisah they could be this simple, when in Nigeria.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by spyder880(m): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2013
davinchi:
You have maggot infested brain.You need medical and surgical intervention[i][/i]
VellyG:
Someone will say that to your sick father some day..continue wishing him dead. "If only men had the right to take away life this world would have been emptied"

The guy played a joke on your sensibilies. The joke is lost on you. The guy said SULLIVEN not Sullivan. Don't go about this life taking yourself too seriously.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by spyder880(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2013
jaems: but please, why should a sick man remain governor. he has absconded from his duties and im sure he still gets his pay. what a country!

Because we the people that voted him in still thinks his absence has not impacted negatively on the governance in anyway. Everything that happens when he was sitting in the Lion building still happens now.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by maygah(f): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2013
HmmmMmm
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by kaydwutang(m): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2013
Thank God!! our able governor is back
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Blueeyedboi(m): 8:36am On Jan 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
Amaechi has always looked like a village man. He has village swag.
...must've been the Yoruba blood that runs through his veins..pathetic..
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Afam4eva(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
...must've been the Yoruba blood that runs through his veins..pathetic..
I actually meant village Igbotic swag.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Icetech: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2013
DeCleff:

Real Naija Mafians!
Amechi's winter suit looks like Rivers customized NATIVE.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Icetech: 8:54am On Jan 23, 2013
DeCleff:

Real Naija Mafians!
Amaechi's winter suit looks like Rivers customized NATIVE.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by NegroNtns(m): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2013
@ thats an old picture, Chime is not sick and ia not in any hospital. that picture was staged to give authenticity to the "Chime is sick" story.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by deltaprince: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2013
this picture cannot represent a recent one. so i reserve my comments.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by ifeteminikan: 9:47am On Jan 23, 2013
"A vehicle was stolen lastweek Thursday night around 9pm in alapere ketu area of lagos, A Silver coloured Toyota Corolla with Registration number LSR473AZ, Anybody with information should please contact the nearest police station or 08059296234/08083309374
CHASIS NUM IS 1NXBR32E43Z031513/ 2003 MODEL"

pixs here https://www.nairaland.com/1165902/stolen-vehicle-ketu-alapere-toyota
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by aniyphil: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2013

Pix is very current . . .this is front page pix on The Guardian this morning (January 23)
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Otono77: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2013
Where is Emmanuel Uduaghan? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pics Of A Soldier Showing Captives Rescued From Boko Haram In Banki Town Love / Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) / What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.