Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume - Education (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume (148233 Views)

Re: New National Curriculum: No Merger Of Crs And Irs / Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fembleez1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
The Supreme Court, through its interpretations of the constitution is a

A. Protector of the state.
B. Guardian of freedom
C. Participator in the politics of the state.
D. Preserver of the status quo.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Dopeyomi(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Fembleez1:
The Supreme Court, through its interpretations of the constitution is a

A. Protector of the state.
B. Guardian of freedom
C. Participator in the politics of the state.
D. Preserver of the status quo.

(B) grin
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fembleez1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dopeyomi:

(B) grin

Bros, na the same answer wey I see for textbook be that o, shey na the right answer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Dopeyomi(m): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
Fembleez1:

Bros, na the same answer wey I see for textbook be that o, shey na the right answer?

Yeap.. Or which do you think is the answer
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fembleez1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dopeyomi:

Yeap.. Or which do you think is the answer

I was thinking may be A. Since all matters of conflict betwixt the Federal and state are settled by her + she is the preserver of the constitution, all matters of contitution are refered to her but since you say it is the Guardian of Freedom in relations to the textbook. Think I might have no argument, except may be you can enlighten me more on your answer.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Laughingas11(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Emmy35:
My PQ is at it again!!!!!!!
South-south cooperation is a major policy plan on which Nigeria bases her relations with
A developed countries
B countries of the southern hemisphere
C developing countries
D member countries of Oau

C is answer
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by CBNIM: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
hmm
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Lagtutor(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Answers:
1. = C;
2. = C;

phtemie:
1)The earliest classification of constitutions was the work of?
a)k.c wheare b)plato c)aristotle d)j.j Rouseau

2)A member of commonwealth not colonized by Britain is
a)malaysia b}uganda c)mozambique d)jamaica

3)the one time president of the united nations general assembly was
a)joseph garba b)ibrahim gambari c)arthur mbanefo d)maitama sule

oya,i dey wait for answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply)

50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. / Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread / 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.