Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking (28643 Views)

Ex-lawmaker Gets Seven-year Jail For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) / Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
Why can't the devil just swallow his pride n beg GOD for forgiveness ehn?! So we can all go back to the Garden of Eden & live happily NAKED. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by ismhab(m): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
Rooneyboy:

what exactly is ur point

jamb question, do u really understand English language? My point is clear.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
some-girl:

staying and going are two different things.
I tried to put the question back to you in another way round as pertaining to your own country so try to catch my drift
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by nagoma(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
Prof Corruption: Sad. A young life wasted in a most brutal way.

It's unfortunate but what is brutal about it ? He had a choice.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by tayooluwole: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
i was initialy thinking of how to go to d country(mmalysia) bt dis write-up has totaly changed my thought. A friend of mine that just came from d place recently became a cynosure of admiration on d street on arrival. This is because dis guy came with stupid money... It was d following week dat dis guy bought one of d baddest car in my town. Likewise some other guys dat i ve been seeing in luxuries whose benevolence can be traced to thier trevelling to Malysia. All this make me to develop an impression dat they go to Malysia only to plug money on tree... So d richness of some amoung them is questionable
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by abdulkayus(m): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hmmmm bt OP, i thought its northerners dat are more populated in Malaysia cos d way many of dem travel to dat country u wil think there is no other country abroad apart frm malaysia, thou almost all d northerners dat i knw dat went to Malaysia go there for schooling and come back after graduation.

I also heard dat most nigerians there are into selling their kidney and yahoo yahoo esp our southern brothers(no pun intended). Every youth dont wan to struggle again bt live on a fast lane. If u wan to live on a fast lane, u die on a fast lane.
OP, God bless u for dat piece of advices, hope dos dat hav ears will listen.
CIAO
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by StarFlux: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
nagoma:

It's unfortunate but what is brutal about it ? He had a choice.
de the hanging is very brutal oo.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by manmustwac(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
kiniwunzaki999: OUR GOVT.NEEDS TO START A BOLD PUBLICITY ON DRUG TRAFFICKING & ENDS RESULTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA,MOST MULES GOT NO CLUE ABOUT THE END RESULT.
POVERTY DOES'NT PERMIT HUNGRY MAN TO DASH IN FRONT OF A SPEEDING TRAIN..PERIOD.WHY WOULD SOME EDIOT RISK THEIR LIFE.
Govt don't give a damn about us all they care about is looting the tresury
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Augustinaz(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
Sorry!!! I got a pal studying in Malaysia
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Meegadough: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
Not all are favored. . .
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by cashcpt(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
grin grin cheesy cheesy

philip stanley: RIP IN PEACE IN ADVANCE
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by teskyg: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
They will never listen.

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by imperiouxx(m): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
Anyone that's ready to die should take drugs into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and the like countries....... Na direct ticket to hell. In fact, some group of people keep pulling the country down. How will those flat faced malays look at genuine Nigerian students or how other genuine Nigerian students will cope with this insult?

2 Likes

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hmm...nice and informative write up.

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Oluwaadajo(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
I feel sorry for no one.

All these get rich quick schemes always lead to destruction.

They make ordinary hardworking citizens appear hard done by life.

Wish they would institute the death sentence in Nigeria too. It will clean the country of all those career criminals .

2 Likes

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by ismhab(m): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
Augustinaz: Sorry!!! I got a pal studying in Malaysia
is he a member of yahoo boyz, or drug barons?
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Rooneyboy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
ismhab: jamb question, do u really understand English language? My point is clear.

No brother, I don't understand english, as a matter of fact , we are both communicating in french @ the moment, go back to that ur post again and tell me ur point.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by babaowo: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
Get rich quick syndrome === Die or jail quick remedy!!!
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Mr9ija: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
Who force you go Malayisa. Na by force, why don't you stay yin our useless country NIGERIA than running down other people's country. Yeye writer.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by ismhab(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
imperiouxx: Anyone that's ready to die should take drugs into Malay, Singapore, Indonesia and the like countries....... Na direct ticket to hell.
and saudi arabia, i heard that when u take it to saudi arabia, they will award u with oil contract.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
angry angry

John Amaechi Eze,

You are a disgrace to your people not Nigeria.so die a painful death and rot in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by ismhab(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
Rooneyboy:

No brother, I don't understand english, as a matter of fact , we are both communicating in french @ the moment, go back to that ur post again and tell me ur point.
my point is very clear, even a nursery undergraduate student will understand what i mean.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by dangerzone: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
[quote Every youth dont wan to struggle again bt live on a fast lane. If u wan to live on a fast lane, u die on a fast lane.
[/quote]
At 24yra old they want to be a landlord,drive expensive cars,make their brainless parent worship them.He is never a student just a nigerian that aquire malaysian visa for some dubiuos act,either DRUGS,YAHOO or some kind of corny business.you see them come back from that malaysia after a year with so much wealth that if care is not taken you will curse yourself,but its all down to black money.

@OP thanks for the write up,let those that has ear listen,a word is enough for the wise they say.NOT all that glitters are GOLD and the young yahoo boys you see on the street with flashy cars and flashy life are spending BLOOD MONEY,their money never come clean infact they are GOD to their parents.

God bless me,God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Chedarking: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ahhh...

Now I understand why all the girls kept asking if I was from Malaysia when I went back to Nigeria this Christmas...

And I thought I looked Asian...lol

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
~Bluetooth:
angry angry

You are a disgrace to your people not Nigeria.so die a painful death and rot in hell.

Haba bros...

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by toluleke(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
Why this long story na you wan carry am
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
dessy002:

Haba bros...

I have a zero tolerance for crime and I hate it when some folks who aren't really proud of Nigeria still mess the country reputation abroad.its just too insane and frustrating.we may be far away but Nigeria is still home.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa / Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! / Young Kidnappers Of A 4-Year-Old Child In Kano, Demanded N2M Ransom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.