Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ethics & Value/sarah Jibril Plz Confirm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethics & Value/sarah Jibril Plz Confirm (1288 Views)

Youths Vandalise Aishatu Jibril-Dukku's House In Gombe / Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation / Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ethics & Value/sarah Jibril Plz Confirm by trueyan: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
This is a fact finding post, i am not accusing anybody but trying to authenticate info and prevent a scam. One Ambassador, Pst, Mrs Stella Oku Bassey Eno under the auspices of women of faith, a women organisation of which she is the founder is collecting money from people in Cross River State and telling them that she want to give them loan through the office of the Special assistant on ethics & value to the president. she actually brought Sarah Jibril, the SA to the president to address the women between 29th-30th of November 2012. So when she started asking ppl to fill loan forms and pay the expected 2% intrest of N5,000 -N20,000 (depending on the amount you want to collect) on the loan in advance into her Sterling bank a/c, pple rushed and nobody suspectet any foulplay. But what follows is making some ppl to feel uneazy about the whole process. After a lot of different type of payments she is now asking ppl to pay N5,000 each for training programme on book-keeping etc etc. The question now is, what about the illiterate ones who also filled the loan form and made these advance payments up to N35,000 each in most cases. Like i said from the begining, I am not accusing Mrs Eno of anything by this post, but i want to find out whether the federal Govt is actually giving women loan through the office of the special adviser on ethics and values, and why the Fed Govt should collect intrest in advance. Thanks for your valued information.
Re: Ethics & Value/sarah Jibril Plz Confirm by trueyan: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
trueyan: This is a fact finding post, i am not accusing anybody but trying to authenticate info and prevent a scam. One Ambassador, Pst, Mrs Stella Oku Bassey Eno under the auspices of women of faith, a women organisation of which she is the founder is collecting money from people in Cross River State and telling them that she want to give them loan through the office of the Special assistant on ethics & value to the president. she actually brought Sarah Jibril, the SA to the president to address the women between 29th-30th of November 2012. So when she started asking ppl to fill loan forms and pay the expected 2% intrest of N5,000 -N20,000 (depending on the amount you want to collect) on the loan in advance into her Sterling bank a/c, pple rushed and nobody suspectet any foulplay. But what follows is making some ppl to feel uneazy about the whole process. After a lot of different type of payments she is now asking ppl to pay N5,000 each for training programme on book-keeping etc etc. The question now is, what about the illiterate ones who also filled the loan form and made these advance payments up to N35,000 each in most cases. Like i said from the begining, I am not accusing Mrs Eno of anything by this post, but i want to find out whether the federal Govt is actually giving women loan through the office of the special adviser on ethics and values, and why the Fed Govt should collect intrest in advance. Thanks for your valued information.
somebody in the office of the SA on ethics and values pls help, is the FGN through this office loan to women? Tnx
Re: Ethics & Value/sarah Jibril Plz Confirm by Maxymilliano(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
Send your complaints to info@efccnigeria.org, there's no empowerment program or whatsoever from the office...

(1) (Reply)

Communal Clashes Between Offa And Erin-ile Kwara State. / Gov. Amaechi Weakened, Jonathan Can Now Sleep Well, Says PDP / Federal Government May Allocation To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.