Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? (10725 Views)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
Pls i would like to know what profitable business i can invest between 2.5 to 3 million naira into, i mean a business that yields good returns on investment. Any info would be highly appreciated. thanks
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by toluxa1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
honoura1@yahoo.com contact me and i give my ideas. Other details are on my signature.
Summary:
1. Agriculture
2. Importation
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2013
Thanks for your suggestions. Still looking forward to more suggestions so i can do some research and make up my mind.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by ifyclose2(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2013
This is my thread http://nairaland.com/1134379/laptop-recently-arrived-china....this-how I am about to begin the MASS importation of brazilian, peruvian and indian hairs from a trusted supplier. And we don't even need up to 3 million for this. If you invest just N500,000, I guarantee you UNIMAGINABLE returns. I am a newly qualified medical doctor at ubth, benin city. I am also about to reach out to EVERY SINGLE student of d university of benin through bulk sms advert. And u know what that means! If u wanna talk business, reach me on 08131002053 or ifyclose2@gmail.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by kayjegs: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
@Lanre2009....Click on this thread. You will get cost and profit analysis of some businesses you can do ranging from Agriculture, transportation. Including new ideas you can work on: https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need

All the best in your investments...
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
Thanks for your suggestions....
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by personaldomest(f): 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
lanre2009: Thanks for your suggestions....

Charcaol biz. Very lucrative. That's what I do. Call or text 08086826209 for more info.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
@personamodest: can u pls drop ur email address here
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by Innova: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
I will suggest you invest your money in an ongoing Oil & Gas Micro-Distribution Scheme. With N2.5million you will be creating over 200 jobs for unemployed youths in Lagos. With a potential of over 200% Return On Investment by the first year. The project is aimed at creating jobs for unemployed youths in the Oil & Gas Sector as Micro-Distributors to supply petroleum products directly to house-holds through a well organized distribution structure -The Micro-Distribution System-

At this stage, the project has attracted the attention of USAID with proposed funding underway, The Lagos State Government with proposed endorsement underway and other stakeholders in the sector involved.

Please call this number 08136866990 to schedule an appointment. visit www.flexxi.webs.com.

You can start with an initial investment of just N250,000 with a potential of upto 50% ROI Monthly. Please make the contact, get all verification, clarification and satisfaction for your decisions.

Its the most INNOVATIVE project i have ever seen in the Oil & Gas sector. With your investment of upto N2.5m you entitled to be a Zonal Director for the Project.

Contact Office: Flexxi Innovations Ltd., The L.E.A.D Centre, 7a - Governors Road, Ikotun Lagos. 08136866990
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
@ innova: thanks for your suggestion. i will surely give it a serious thought. God bless you
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
@ innova:- the website is not complete, i tried www.flexxi.com, it didnt open, pls make relevant corrections. Thanks. Can you also drop your email address here. Thanks.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by mich2012: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
personaldomest:

Charcaol biz. Very lucrative. That's what I do. Call or text 08086826209 for more info.

Can you expatiate, is it exportation?
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by barikay: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
Bros hey, be careful. Don't bother calling anyone that can not give u a clue of what the biz is all about here. Some will tell u to pay for consultation to give u rubbish
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
@ barikay: Thanks for the heads up.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by princejr(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2013
U can drop ur email add so I send you what I have, or send me an email on ravioptyltd@vodamail.co.za so I can forward it to u.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by jam04(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
if you want a steady income, i will advice you to check this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1173518/trucks-needed-granite-haulage#13987094

it is self explanatory as i do not wish to repeat what has been posted on there and it is open to anyone who is interested.. if you wish to make further enquiries, feel free to make contact.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by skyp(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
personaldomest:

pls I like to know more about this charcaol biz here is my email escosll7@gmail.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
lanre2009: Pls i would like to know what profitable business i can invest between 2.5 to 3 million naira into, i mean a business that yields good returns on investment. Any info would be highly appreciated. thanks

This can be your bus stop if you decide.
You can go into bio-diesel production from Jatropha Carcus and Fuel Treatment products.

Information,guidelines and connection are readily available.
I don't talk much when it comes to this.Thanks
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
Thanks to all for your contributions and suggestions, here is my email address for anyone wanting to drop me an info: ittkit@yahoo.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
lanre2009: Thanks to all for your contributions and suggestions, here is my email address for anyone wanting to drop me an info: orebayo@yahoo.com

I just shot you an email.Check it out and reply me.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 3:35am On Jan 25, 2013
@presegsadesida: Thanks i will check and get back to you.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by karlxavier(m): 6:42am On Jan 25, 2013
@ presege,please i will like to know more abt that bio diesel production. A friend of mine told me some things abt it. Pls mail me @ fabulous112004@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2013
karlxavier: @ presegs,please i will like to know more abt that bio diesel production. A friend of mine told me some things abt it. Pls mail me @ fabulous112004@yahoo.com. Thanks

Yes as it is real but people have been keeping it as secret.
I've shot you a link to read more about it.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by saint22: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2013
Do joint venture with me.am registered vendor with spdc and nddc.plenty of money in doing contract.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2013
@saint22: send me a mail: ittkit@yahoo.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by Innova: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
lanre2009: @ innova:- the website is not complete, i tried www.flexxi.com, it didnt open, pls make relevant corrections. Thanks. Can you also drop your email address here. Thanks.

www . flexxi . webs . com

innova.solution@ymail.com

Pls note that there is nothing like consultancy fee or whatsoever fee attached to all information given. It is a visible business not just paper work and You will have all the time to see and verify things for yourself before deciding to invest. May i ask, are you in Lagos?
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
@ innova: yes i am in Lagos. u can drop me a mail at: ittkit@yahoo.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by WebSurfer(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mr lanre2008, I see you being defruaded soonest with the way you are going about this and puting up your contact info publicly on net, just incase, REMEMBER later I posted this..
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
@websurfer:- Thanks for your contribution, it is highly appreciated
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by luckynas(m): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
This is very interesting for a couple of reasons. Am justing thinking. 1. If you have 3m was it a gift or money u saved up? 2. With 3m dont think it should be a big deal finding what to invest in,like what are you good at doing. Having said the above,if u actually have 3m to invest i would say first just leave the money wherever it is and find a business development person to sit down with u one on one and then look at some business models together and am guessing they may not be on this forum.so just take your time to look at and carry out your own faesibility study of whatever you decide to invest in.That is just my two cent! Wish u all the best though.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by lanre2009: 5:22am On Jan 26, 2013
@luckynas: thanks for your advice. The money is not a gift, it is money i saved up over time and i think it is not smart leaving the money in the bank, putting it in a fixed deposit doesnt make much of a sense either cos all they give for N3m is N20k per month. Just looking for what to put the money into that can generate extra source of income.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Generates N1.01trillion Revenue, Exceeds N770.5bn Year Target By 24% / Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! / Why Tianshi, GNLD, Tasly Kasly,etc Collapsed And Why All These New MLM Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.