Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Nigeria Customs 2013 Recruitment:"www.nigeriacustomservice.net" Is Scam Beware - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs 2013 Recruitment:"www.nigeriacustomservice.net" Is Scam Beware (11786 Views)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Nigeria Customs Service 2012/2013 Recruiment Updates / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs 2013 Recruitment:"www.nigeriacustomservice.net" Is Scam Beware by Jackson333(m): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2013
I decided to publish this article for two reasons, one to protect the image and integrity of the organization where I work and two to help alert the young Nigerian job seekers of the ongoing Nigeria Customs Recruitment job scams.

Recently the Nigeria Customs Service announced that it has uncovered the activities of an illegal syndicate involved in the last recruitment exercise carried out by the service earlier this year. The discovery was made during a routine documentation exercise for newly recruited Officers conducted at the Customs Training College Ikeja. 44 officers were found to have found their way into the college through the back door.

Further investigations into the saga however pointed to the direction of some insiders who provided soft ground for the illegal recruitment. 5 serving officers were rounded up for their active participation in the scam which involved extortion of various sums of money from prospective applicants and forgery of documents. The officers all serving at the Customs headquarters were subsequently handed over to the Economic and Financial Commission for further actions.

Rather than dampening the spirit of the scammers, the exposure of their collaborators within seems to have made them go all out in their illegalities. Recently, one of such groups went back to the drawing board to perfect yet another strategy to dupe desperate work seekers, using numerous opportunities provided by the internet. Despite the fact the Service had concluded its recruitment exercise and even concluded training for the first batch of junior officers, the scammers are still busy soliciting applications from job seekers.

Read more: http://www.naijatechblog.com/2013/01/nigeria-customs-2013-job-recruitment-scam.html

Re: Nigeria Customs 2013 Recruitment:"www.nigeriacustomservice.net" Is Scam Beware by Ahmed030(m): 6:48am On Jan 23, 2013
gud morni everybody. I con4m dat dis site is a scam 4 d ff reasons. Www.nigeriacustomservice.net
1. How can somebody dat is on training 4 dssc since last yr in d nig army hav d same no wit d custom. If u go 2 d list in lagos state no 1 is on traini 4 dssc since 2012. This cand name also appear on d custom list. Reason- i apply 4 d nig army last yr n i was not among
4 dat was picked
2. No 4 in lagos state in nig army appear twice in d custom scam list ie lagos and kwara. Dis cand also apply 4 nig army last yr
3. So i no dat if u check 4 some state u can see such case

(1) (Reply)

Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing / Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment / Who Has Successfully Applied For Diamond Bank Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.