Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! (36469 Views)

New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! / Don Jazzy Reacts To 'Oliver Twist' Ban By NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Holadokun(m): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2013
Who dey watch. Local channels before..... I jst dey dance Alingo now..... Soundcity dstv 327 on point

1 Like

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Odinaka00(m): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2013
If then like make em ban all naija music videos wetin concern ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ na? Na when they try to ban "PINEAPLE" video by rick ross, na dat tym I go talk.....chai! See dat girl ikebe
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by vm26: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2013
that is a good move.even if the americans do it so what?its a gud culter preservation at least it shows there is still some sense in the society cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by vm26: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2013
that is a good move.even if the americans do it so what?its a gud culture preservation at least it shows there is still some sense in the society cool cool cool cool
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by taharqa: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2013
Afam4eva: WTF is wrong with Alingo?
I tire too o.... I dont see anything wrong wit dat video myself. Which criteria is NBC using sef?
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by stankion(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2013
Mynd_44: Is this some kind of joke? Well I rarely watch Local TV stations so this ban does not affect me
wetin u wan claim, u dnt watch local tv, is mtv a local tv, is channel o a local tv, I hate peeps who don't know wat dey are talking abt and yet dey act like dey know. U even know dis peeps and music? Abeg eh, try look bush!!!
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by vizboy(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2013
Well these doesnt affect igbo men like us from selling it in disc so fvck them[ make them come take my banana
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by tompat86(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2013
AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THE MOVE ........YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Ezeego1(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2013
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2013
All these just made the songz more popular.... wink
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by ypzilanti: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2013
The ban only covers local TV stations. If you have kids in your house, put parental control on all the music channels. It's crazy to see children doing adult x rated dances at kiddie parties.

If you are an adult and the videos bother you personally (and not for sake of kids) you have a big problem.
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Odinaka00(m): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2013
Eze ego1: Guy park well joor,no be tuface use hand cover person booobs for one of him video...abeg go and watch implication by tuface

He doesn't need to watch implication video, he should just watch "ihe neme" video....see dat girl dat was shaking her booty as if she was riding a man's d*ick
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by sleekymag(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2013
Nice move by NBC though its coming very late. I think they (NBC) should subject all music videos to vetting and approval before being released on the terrestrial airwaves like they do to our home videos through Nigerian Film & Video Censors Board (NFVCB). D level of moral decadence is so alarming. These days you see children that are under ten years old dancing and shaking bumbum and reciting vulgar words from these songs. Something has to be done, please.
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by TableLeg(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2013
Very good move.... Anyone not happy or doesnt see any common sense in the ban and conditions behind it can fu...ck himself/herself in the but.t crack!
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Okijajuju1(m): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2013
I just rewatched the Wande Coal video to see if i missed any nudity and all I saw were girls dancing in bikinis..

Are bikinis now outlawed in Nigera?!
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 23, 2013
Let's go there cool

1 Like

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by webmanlag: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2013
why Alingo?
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by hakunamatata1: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2013
Ijogz K: Gay Oshi!!! If u get se.xually aroused by ordinary music videos den u av a problem and need medical attention. Even R13 muvees in d USA now have scenes with nudity..

You Berra wake up from the 19th century kinda ideas, people like u are d ones making Naija a backward nation
21st Century Guy! ......its pple like u that eat sh.it & see nothing wrong with it- of course its the 21st century delicacy!
u care more abt satisfying ur sexual lewdness & care less for kids in our midst...please we like it like this. u can buy por.nos & watch with ur own 21st century kids......
yeye dey smell!!!!!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2013
hakuna matata:
21st Century Guy! ......its pple like u that eat sh.it & see nothing wrong with it- of course its the 21st century delicacy!
u care more abt satisfying ur sexual lewdness & care less for kids in our midst...please we like it like this. u can buy por.nos & watch with ur own 21st century kids......
yeye dey smell!!!!!! angry angry
Yeah I would buy the Por.nos but am sure that the kids u r trying to protect are the ones that would act in it..
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by caesaraba(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2013
Pedophile angry lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by banki(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2013
a country that majors on minors and minors on majors.........they want us to watch sister njideka videos.....low quality
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by promire2004(f): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2013
Good move by NBC. Mehn, take banana or whatever is such a crappy song. First time I watched the video, I was of the opinion that it should be banned. #happy now#.

1 Like

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Ezeego1(m): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2013
DA
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Afam4eva(m): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2013
honeric01:

Before i engage you in a convo, would like to know how spiritual/religious/paganic you are.
I'm a Christian but also open minded.
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Rimbaldi: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2013
When I saw kids doing the dance in that Goldie video, with her almost unclad behind, I was like WTF! She for come shoot am for US, whether her sorry ass wont be arrested.
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 23, 2013
These musicians have even gone beyond local stations even.
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by safarigirl(f): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2013
Very unserioius people. They should've banned

1. Club rock by Durella

2. Ur waist- Iyanya

3. Kukere- Iyanya

4. Bachelor by D'banj (abi una no follow me see all those bakassi wey dey for just g-string?)

WTF is wrong with Alingo and Ski bobo?
They should've just said thr videos can only be shown between certain hours (10 pm-6:00am) when kids won't be awake

Thank God for cable, phuck NBC

1 Like

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Rimbaldi: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2013
ypzilanti: The ban only covers local TV stations. If you have kids in your house, put parental control on all the music channels. It's crazy to see children doing adult x rated dances at kiddie parties.

If you are an adult and the videos bother you personally (and not for sake of kids) you have a big problem.

I tire o! I even know a kid who always danced suggestively at parties sotey one of her neighbors took notice and before you could say jack, she was pregnant for him at 13+. Na so her life change o! And those days when she'd be doing all those dance moves, her aunties and nieces would be hailing her(most of them being club gals themselves).
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by ignis: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2013
Nice job by NBC
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Abbey2sam(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2013
WTF, so someone can get sexually excited just by watching a dance step, wao!! That means the person will cum if he/she sees a nudity scene, And who da fvck is NBC?
Banning those videos will only help them sell better in the market.

Come o! Can you ban a video that's already everywhere? This NBC don't know what they are doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Opinion: King Kong Remix Is The Best Nigerian Rap Song / Winners List At The MTV Africa Music Awards 2016. / Patapaa – "One Corner" (Official Video) Ft. Ras Cann & Mr Loyalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.