Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Abuja Vs Accra - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Vs Accra (53171 Views)

Trekking From Accra To Lagos for IDPs / Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? / Accra Vs Lagos ( Compare & Respond) Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Just30:
I hope your politicians know that
Cos at every given moment, they try comparing your country to Ghana.
If there's one country who don't care about the existence of Nigeria, then it's Ghana.

We care about what happens in Ivory Coast, Togo and Liberia because they are countries we have long share something of a sort with.

Your country was polluting our shared environment by flaring gas and we decided to pay for you guys to stop flaring gas by building the west African gas pipeline with the engagement of other states.

See, we don't care about your existence except it it affect us negatively
looooll Ghana doesn't care abt Nigeria , but u see ur so called actors and musicians running to Nigeria to make their dreams come true , even ur buissnes men can not get rich until they get to Nigeria .

nigerians have investment all over Accra , helping ur chicken change economy to grow, and u are here saying Ghana doesn't care abt Nigeria

if Nigerians turn their back on Ghana , Ghana will just die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
uzzyfire:
looooll Ghana doesn't care abt Nigeria , but u see ur so called actors and musicians running to Nigeria to make their dreams come true , even ur buissnes men can not get rich until they get to Nigeria .

nigerians have investment all over Accra , helping ur chicken change economy to grow, and u are here saying Ghana doesn't care abt Nigeria

if Nigerians turn their back on Ghana , Ghana will just die
see this guy ooo
Ghanaian actors go to Nigeria to promote their arts.
Ghanaian business men don't see your country to be an attractive place to do business
They won't come until they are guarantee of constant power supply. They are already making enough money in Ghana and this is the reason why your business men keep coming to Ghana to seek opportunities to make money for themselves.

See, which ever way you put it; it only make your country look stupid.
They have less confidence in their own country that at every given opportunity, they escape to Ghana to keep their money.
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Just30:
see this guy ooo
Ghanaian business men don't see your country to be an attractive place to do business
They won't come until they are guarantee of constant power supply. They are already making enough money in Ghana and this is the reason why your business men keep coming to Ghana to seek opportunities to make money for themselves.

They have less confidence in their own country that at every given opportunity, they escape to Ghana to keep their money.
yea cos Ghana is like a wallet to Nigeria loool
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
uzzyfire:
yea cos Ghana is like a wallet to Nigeria loool
I think Tony Elumelo saw the crash of the naira coming and he came to open an account in Ghana.
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
Just30:
I think Tony Elumelo saw the crash of the naira coming and he came to open an account in Ghana.
who b tony elumelo
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
uzzyfire:
who b tony elumelo
grin grin you don't know your Nigerian friend?
Google is your best teacher
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Just30:
grin grin you don't know your Nigerian friend?
Google is your best teacher
so becos I'm a Nigerian that means I shud know everybody in Nigeria , mtcheeew guy go and rest
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
uzzyfire:
so becos I'm a Nigerian that means I shud know everybody in Nigeria , mtcheeew guy go and rest
weren't you the one mentioning Nigeria billionaires and millionaires?
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Just30:
weren't you the one mentioning Nigeria billionaires and millionaires?
God, im tired of arguing with u
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
uzzyfire:
God, im tired of arguing with u
grin grin grin you can't get me on a blindside because there's non
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2017
Just30:
grin grin grin you can't get me on a blindside because there's non
oga u are just saying rubbish that's y I'm tired of talking to u
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2017
uzzyfire:
oga u are just saying rubbish that's y I'm tired of talking to u
grin grin grin poor guy
Work hard and get yourself some free education
So that you can Rise out of ya poverty
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Just30:
grin grin grin poor guy Work hard and get yourself some free education So that you can Rise out of ya poverty
ok

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by londoner: 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Just30:
see this guy ooo

In the case of actors and actresses they come to Nigeria to work. Musicians from Ghana rarely come to Nigeria unless they are being featured in a Nigerian artists track. The entertainment machine in Nigeria, specifically Looking Lagos is a serious one.
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
lol
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Just30:
see this guy ooo

lolll I laugh at u, Nigeria doesn't have constant power to do business yet the richest Blackman in the world is a nigerian, loooolll.
Ghana wey get constant power, y is none of their business men not even among the top 50 richest in africa.

Nigerians have businesses in every country in the world (even Syria) . so stop making Ghana look important

Nigeria is d land of opportunities ,people come to naija to gain money and fame

talking as if anybody cares abt Ghana mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
uzzyfire:
lolll I laugh at u, Nigeria doesn't have constant power to do business yet the richest Blackman in the world is a nigerian, loooolll.
Ghana wey get constant power, y is none of their business men not even among the top 50 richest in africa.

Nigerians have businesses in every country in the world (even Syria) . so stop making Ghana look important

Nigeria is d land of opportunities ,people come to naija to gain money and fame

talking as if anybody cares abt Ghana mtcheeeew
hey guy/lady
Thought we established, you are dumb so I asked you not to quote me
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
if u can give me one good reason y I shudnt quote u, I'll stop immediately
Just30:
hey guy/lady
Thought we established, you are dumb so I asked you not to quote me
if u can give me one good reason y I shudnt quote u, I'll stop immediately
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
uzzyfire:
if u can give me one good reason y I shudnt quote u, I'll stop immediatelyif u can give me one good reason y I shudnt quote u, I'll stop immediately
I don't need to give you another reason for you to use your brains.
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Just30:
I don't need to give you another reason for you to use your brains.
lol, these guys eehnnn, envy no go kill una
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Ugosample(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
As at today...
Abuja fine pass Accra, anyone who has been to both cities will tell you.
But Ghana is not bad like that o, I love that country too...
Just that things are expensive Bottle of Fanta = c3.50
For what?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2017
uzzyfire:
lol, these guys eehnnn, envy no go kill una
looked you up
Yesterday was your first month anniversary on nairaland

So you obviously don't know what goes on here.
I call it Obsession and Nigerians at this point, wish their country will have a social cohesive society as Ghana.

You guys just have to work on it, you don't have to envy the rest of Africa and keep comparing your country
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Henrydone: 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Just30:
looked you up
Yesterday was your first month anniversary on nairaland

So you obviously don't know what goes on here.
I call it Obsession and Nigerians at this point, wish their country will have a social cohesive society as Ghana.

You guys just have to work on it, you don't have to envy the rest of Africa and keep comparing your country
baba , Nigerians are not envious of any country oooo and nigerians don't compare themselvea to anybody

we are bigger than evrry country in africa ,weda u like it or not . y will a big brother want to compare himself with his little brother , its just stupid!!
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by gr8jay: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Gr8 9ja
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by alex7071: 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
How would anyone in his right senses compare Accra to Abuja or Nigeria to Ghana? It's like comparing United States with and Canada. Nigeria is big and has many social problems just like the US is big and has many social problems compared to Canada. But you can't compare Nigeria and Ghana in terms of power, economy, military, influence. Infrastructure and many other things. But if I'm asked to choose where to live between Nigeria and Ghana, I will choose Ghana without having a second thought. Ghana is peaceful, there's constant electricity, Internet is a bit faster and the people are generally more calm though Ghana has so many mad people. People in Accra are so law abiding though they love Internet scams and fraud as much as Nigeria but little or no armed robbery, kidnapping and many good things. But in terms of greatness? I've taken time to list some major good things about Ghana. But there are many good things about Nigeria as well but they're mostly in a different way from Ghana

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
alex7071:
How would anyone in his right senses compare Accra to Abuja or Nigeria to Ghana? It's like comparing United States with and Canada. Nigeria is big and has many social problems just like the US is big and has many social problems compared to Canada. But you can't compare Nigeria and Ghana in terms of power, economy, military, influence. Infrastructure and many other things. But if I'm asked to choose where to live between Nigeria and Ghana, I will choose Ghana without having a second thought. Ghana is peaceful, there's constant electricity, Internet is a bit faster and the people are generally more calm though Ghana has so many mad people. People in Accra are so law abiding though they love Internet scams and fraud as much as Nigeria but little or no armed robbery, kidnapping and many good things. But in terms of greatness? I've taken time to list some major good things about Ghana. But there are many good things about Nigeria as well but they're mostly in a different way from Ghana
well said
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
uzzyfire:
baba , Nigerians are not envious of any country oooo and nigerians don't compare themselvea to anybody

we are bigger than evrry country in africa ,weda u like it or not . y will a big brother want to compare himself with his little brother , its just stupid!!
grin now you see why nothing works in your country? It's not anyones fault. Stop running away from your country and stop putting up stupid comparison post.

Stop obsessing with Ghana, SA, and Kenya.
Ask Nairaland to go a Week without without mentioning any of this three countries.
See if they can do that
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Just30:
grin now you see why nothing works in your country? It's not anyones fault. Stop running away from your country and stop putting up stupid comparison post.

Ask Nairaland to go a Week without without mentioning any of this three countries.
See if they can do that
yeah ur ryte ,nothing works except for entertainment, business ,academics ,powerful economy, our 5 satellites in space wow!!! noting works at all lol
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Just30:

See if they can do that
lol Nigerians don't give a fvck about Ghana or Kenya (SA, maybe) but Ghana and Kenya? naaahh u guys are just little bros to Nigeria
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
uzzyfire:
lol Nigerians don't give a fvck about Ghana or Kenya (SA, maybe) but Ghana and Kenya? naaahh u guys are just little bros to Nigeria
then show it on here that you are not obsessed.
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Just30:
then show it on here that you are not obsessed.
lol how

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

This Is The Major Reason Why Pilots Dump Fuel Before Landing. (PHOTOS) / Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) / Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.