Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. (1463 Views)

HELP: Is Having A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend A Sin? / How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2013
Good day my good people.so sorry to bother you this morning with my problems.my name is chichi nd I'm from the eastern part of nigeria.my mum is late nd my dad has another wife.I used to work with an advertising company in lekki but they folded few months after I joined them cos of mismanagement. Ending of last year,I got an admission in yabatect,thuogh as a part time student.I hav done my registration nd every other thing but I have not been able to enter lecture hall since this year,reason being(I havn't paid my school fees nd I don't hav an accommodation)the place I was staying(provided by my formal company)is under renovation nd the landlord is been calling me to come take my things to enable them renovate my room nd rent it out.I don't know where to stay or take my things to,that why I have not gone back to lagos.sometimes I wonder why my own is like this?I'm not a bad girl neither am I an angel but,I don't want this to push me to the street just becease I want to go to school.I don't even sleep at night these days,cos my problems wldnt let me. I beg everyone with a kind heart nd one who knows what it mean's to be in school without ur parents help or anyone,to come nd help me.it took me this long to come out nd write this cos I was so ashamed to do it but at a time,I felt if I don't say it out,I can never get help.I can provid anything I'm asked to provid.incase you want to call me to find out more,here is my no!08123591995 thanks nd God bless as u call.
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by bluejeff(m): 7:55am On Jan 23, 2013
can someone pls delete this thread. angry. Scam
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2013
My dear,what makes u feel I want to scam someone?
bluejeff: can someone pls delete this thread. angry. Scam
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2013
If I'm here to scam anyone or what I said up there not true,anytime I enter the main road may I be crushed like a rat.althesame,thanks for ur contribution.
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by advocate666: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2013
Christians spent all their money last month to celebrate the birth of their god. You have to exercise patience for them.
Have you tried asking Satan to see what he can do for you?

1 Like

Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2013
My dear please stop talking like that.how can u ask me to ask satan?what business do I have with him?please speak for urself nd don't talk abt God like that.thanks nd remain blessed.te author=advocate666]Christians spent all their money last month to celebrate the birth of their god. You have to exercise patience for them.
Have you tried asking Satan to see what he can do for you?[/quote]
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2013
Good day everyone.not even a single person could help me.pls be ur brother's keeper nd God will do more than u asked for you.God bless.
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by advocate666: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
Chygirl2: Good day everyone.not even a single person could help me.pls be ur brother's keeper nd God will do more than u asked for you.God bless.

I will help you but it wont be free. You have to give something in return and acknowledge Satan.

So do you want my help?
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by plappville(f): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
advocate666: Christians spent all their money last month to celebrate the birth of their god. You have to exercise patience for them.
Have you tried asking Satan to see what he can do for you?
grin grin grin this man will kill someone here...hahaha ;grin
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by plappville(f): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
Chygirl2: My dear,what makes u feel I want to scam someone?

Op dont blame Him, it happens that recently, there have been several thread created. It seems because the first persons that succeed have now tell others thier stories. So the cry is becoming frequent. But this does not means there are not true cases. What you need now is not finance but a place to put up and a job. People living in Lagos would be of a better chance to help if possible. I pray God send some if truely He sees ur case as one that deserves Help.
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
Thanks but no,I don't need anything from satan.if God can't send someone to help me,better I remain like this.thanks.
advocate666:

I will help you but it wont be free. You have to give something in return and acknowledge Satan.

So do you want my help?
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
Well I don't know if people do this,it was just too much on me that's why I came here to see if God can touch someone to him.its not easy to do this,I'm so ashamed of myself doing this.well I believe God will touch someone here to help cos he wldnt want me to do something crazy.thanks althesame.
plappville:

Op dont blame Him, it happens that recently, there have been several thread created. It seems because the first persons that succeed have now tell others thier stories. So the cry is becoming frequent. But this does not means there are not true cases. What you need now is not finance but a place to put up and a job. People living in Lagos would be of a better chance to help if possible. I pray God send some if truely He sees ur case as one that deserves Help.
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by plappville(f): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
Chygirl2: Well I don't know if people do this,it was just too much on me that's why I came here to see if God can touch someone to him.its not easy to do this,I'm so ashamed of myself doing this.well I believe God will touch someone here to help cos he wldnt want me to do something crazy.thanks althesame.

Thats a strong faith you displayed there. I hope it grow fruits for you IJN amen.
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by JeSoul(f): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hi Chygirl,
I hope you are well today. Surely you must understand people's scepticism. You just opened a new account on a public forum asking for help. People don't know you and therefore will find it hard to trust what you say. But you have taken a step...lets see what happens. What about your local church?
Cheers sister.
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
Amen to that dear.
plappville:

Thats a strong faith you displayed there. I hope it grow fruits for you IJN amen.
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
Yes i do understand,I knew a lot of people wld find it hard trusting me but I thuoght God wll touch some people's heart to help nd leave me for God to judge me,if actually I'm saying the truth or not.as for the church,I tried but the said they have a lot of project at hand,so they can't do anything for me.time is really going that is why I'm this worried.for 4weeks now,I havnt entered the lecture hall.thanks for ur contribution.
JeSoul: Hi Chygirl,
I hope you are well today. Surely you must understand people's scepticism. You just opened a new account on a public forum asking for help. People don't know you and therefore will find it hard to trust what you say. But you have taken a step...lets see what happens. What about your local church?
Cheers sister.
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 11:13am On Jan 26, 2013
Thanks so much my fellow ctristains for not helping a sister in need.God bless u all,bye.
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by advocate666: 11:21am On Jan 26, 2013
Chygirl2: Thanks so much my fellow ctristains for not helping a sister in need.God bless u all,bye.

Think again and know that the door is always open and wide.
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2013
Chygirl2: Thanks but no,I don't need anything from satan.if God can't send someone to help me,better I remain like this.thanks.

You are on your own on in this universe. If you want help,you will have to change the way you think. NO GOD ANYWHERE WILL HELP? That is a fact!

I grew up without my parents or reletives around me,i never went crying to anyone for help or anyone. I still made it. Look inside yourself,you will find a solution.

Why do you think Satan is a bad guy? Your confused pastors told you that,isnt it? You need to ask yourself- How many people has Satan killed? None! He is the master of wisdom.

Anyway,no need to create this thread,otherwise some fake pastors on here will only decieve you and end up taking you to bed.

Wise up sister.........life is only a challenge, it aint real.
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
If my hlep will come from u nd ur satan,then I don't need it.I only know satan as a killer nd nothing more.too bad no christain is here.thanks nd God bless,bye.
ifeness:

You are on your own on in this universe. If you want help,you will have to change the way you think. NO GOD ANYWHERE WILL HELP? That is a fact!

I grew up without my parents or reletives around me,i never went crying to anyone for help or anyone. I still made it. Look inside yourself,you will find a solution.

Why do you think Satan is a bad guy? Your confused pastors told you that,isnt it? You need to ask yourself- How many people has Satan killed? None! He is the master of wisdom.

Anyway,no need to create this thread,otherwise some fake pastors on here will only decieve you and end up taking you to bed.

Wise up sister.........life is only a challenge, it aint real.

Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by advocate666: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
Chygirl2: If my hlep will come from u nd ur satan,then I don't need it.I only know satan as a killer nd nothing more.too bad no christain is here.thanks nd God bless,bye.

Who has He killed?
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
So many.
advocate666:

Who has He killed?
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2013
Chygirl2: So many.

Give examples pls?
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by alexleo(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
Chygirl2: Thanks so much my fellow ctristains for not helping a sister in need.God bless u all,bye.
Too bad of you. must you rely on people here for help? I thought you said you are a christian, and if you are, did the bible tell you to go begging for money. This is how you people represent christianity so shamefully. Pray God to direct you properly on how to get out of your situation. he may give you another job or give you a small business link that will be giving you money or send help from an unknown quarters. It must not be nairalanders.
Psalm 121:1,2 says- 1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills,
from whence cometh my help.

2 My help cometh from the LORD,

Dont push people to help you, rather push God. Thats the difference between a christian and an unbeliever when in need. Somebody got a help here not long ago. He was an old member who has been discussing with us. when he opened up he got help but that doesnt mean that people will just jump into this place and get same help. Since after the case of that young man many of you have gone crazy in this begging venture. STOP IT.

1 Like

Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2013
My dear,I don't know abt someone that came nd got help.if its that easy to ask for help,why can't others including u,come here nd ask for help when ever u need one.I shld push God,where do u advice i start pushing him from!from the back or front?when u see a young girl like me on the street,u will start saying nigerian girls this,nigerian girls that.someone siad she has nowhere to stay nd look for a job nd u are advicing i look for a job or link.don't worry abt ur advice,I hav options outside,since one can never make it again without having to keep a man.christain indeed.like I said,I don't need help anymore pastor.
alexleo:
Too bad of you. must you rely on people here for help? I thought you said you are a christian, and if you are, did the bible tell you to go begging for money. This is how you people represent christianity so shamefully. Pray God to direct you properly on how to get out of your situation. he may give you another job or give you a small business link that will be giving you money or send help from an unknown quarters. It must not be nairalanders.
Psalm 121:1,2 says- 1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills,
from whence cometh my help.

2 My help cometh from the LORD,

Dont push people to help you, rather push God. Thats the difference between a christian and an unbeliever when in need. Somebody got a help here not long ago. He was an old member who has been discussing with us. when he opened up he got help but that doesnt mean that people will just jump into this place and get same help. Since after the case of that young man many of you have gone crazy in this begging venture. STOP IT.
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Neddivine: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
Chygirl, I just want to assume u're for real even though I see such requests faked too often these days.I deeply sympathize with you but I'm not happy that all u seem to see as the end option is to end up in a man's bed.Girl ur type should be far stronger than that.I've seen ladies approach me several times by the wayside & ask desperately for help almost at any cost.I often asked myself why don't they approach women knowing fully well men will exploit them and take them home.

My little suggestions if u are strong & determined to keep urself from defilement: 1.For accomodation:Why not try some God fearing church branches like deeper life,The Lords Chosen,Watchman,MFM etc.They should have members they can offer to assist u if u can prove u're true.But covenant strongly with urself never to agree with accomodation offer from a single man,single pastor or christian brother because u'll easily get that.if u don't allow discouragement from negatve responses u'll certainly get help before u approach up to 10 branches.
1.To raise cash: Since it tells clearly u are smart in English & expressions & u have whatever little access to internet why not search Nairaland business section.There are many online internet biz that u can start with N1000 or less and earn residually.And with the phone in ur hand u can start a call centre while waiting for bigger things (do not despise small begginings.)
I'll offer more suggestions if I find any but I know its certain u can defeat this challenge without soiling ur integrity if u are patient.God is watching,demons are watching.Who will u cheer.Remember jobs story.He purposed never to sin against God.
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
Thanks love,I really appreciate.I hope to find something soon.
Neddivine: Chygirl, I just want to assume u're for real even though I see such requests faked too often these days.I deeply sympathize with you but I'm not happy that all u seem to see as the end option is to end up in a man's bed.Girl ur type should be far stronger than that.I've seen ladies approach me several times by the wayside & ask desperately for help almost at any cost.I often asked myself why don't they approach women knowing fully well men will exploit them and take them home.

My little suggestions if u are strong & determined to keep urself from defilement: 1.For accomodation:Why not try some God fearing church branches like deeper life,The Lords Chosen,Watchman,MFM etc.They should have members they can offer to assist u if u can prove u're true.But covenant strongly with urself never to agree with accomodation offer from a single man,single pastor or christian brother because u'll easily get that.if u don't allow discouragement from negatve responses u'll certainly get help before u approach up to 10 branches.
1.To raise cash: Since it tells clearly u are smart in English & expressions & u have whatever little access to internet why not search Nairaland business section.There are many online internet biz that u can start with N1000 or less and earn residually.And with the phone in ur hand u can start a call centre while waiting for bigger things (do not despise small begginings.)
I'll offer more suggestions if I find any but I know its certain u can defeat this challenge without soiling ur integrity if u are patient.God is watching,demons are watching.Who will u cheer.Remember jobs story.He purposed never to sin against God.
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Chuksxp: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
Honestly, I'm a bit surprised that more Christians aren't commenting on here.

@OP, like JeSoul said, people are sceptical when it comes to things like this. I'm not even sure what to say to you. But I'd like to encourage you to keep seeking God. First, to know Him. Second, for Him to help you with your school problem. A lot of times, God allows such obstacles as this mainly to get our attention. Personally I started really seeking God when I had stayed at home for almost 2 years seeking admission. Not only did He help me, He also drew me to Himself and helped me surrender my life to Him.

Keep your head up. And you could also get in touch with some of your relatives like uncles, aunts, etc, who may be of help in any way. Hope all works out ok. God bless!
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by advocate666: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty.
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
Thanks.
Chuksxp: Honestly, I'm a bit surprised that more Christians aren't commenting on here.

@OP, like JeSoul said, people are sceptical when it comes to things like this. I'm not even sure what to say to you. But I'd like to encourage you to keep seeking God. First, to know Him. Second, for Him to help you with your school problem. A lot of times, God allows such obstacles as this mainly to get our attention. Personally I started really seeking God when I had stayed at home for almost 2 years seeking admission. Not only did He help me, He also drew me to Himself and helped me surrender my life to Him.

Keep your head up. And you could also get in touch with some of your relatives like uncles, aunts, etc, who may be of help in any way. Hope all works out ok. God bless!
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by advocate666: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
Words of encouragement have never put food on anyone's table.
Re: Please Read, Your Help Is Needed. by Ubenedictus(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
plappville:

amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cameroon’s President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed / The 100:A Ranking Of The Most Influential Persons In History(baptist Priest) / New Jerusalem Found In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.