Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Places To Visit In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Places To Visit In Lagos (1041 Views)

Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday / Places Of Interest to visit In Lagos Pls / Places to Visit in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Places To Visit In Lagos by travellngjasper: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2013
If you were to hang out in Lagos with a foreign friend or your Nigerian friends on a weekend, what would your itinerary be like?
Re: Places To Visit In Lagos by sassygal(f): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2013
travellngjasper: If you were to hang out in Lagos with a foreign friend or your Nigerian friends on a weekend, what would your itinerary be like?

Visit Lekki Conservation centre or Whispering Palms, Badagry.

Shopping at any good mall

See a movie or two at the cinema

Go to a fancy restaurant and splurge

Stay in bed and do nothing all day!
Re: Places To Visit In Lagos by travellngjasper: 8:39am On Jan 23, 2013
@sassygal, thanks for the feedback but i'm looking for a truly unique Lagos experience. Something that they can't find anywhere else in the world.
I like the Lekki conservation center but i dont know how the place is? Have u been there? what's it like?
Re: Places To Visit In Lagos by sassygal(f): 10:01am On Jan 23, 2013
travellngjasper: @sassygal, thanks for the feedback but i'm looking for a truly unique Lagos experience. Something that they can't find anywhere else in the world.
I like the Lekki conservation center but i dont know how the place is? Have u been there? what's it like?

A truly unique Lagos experience you say? Hmmm!!!

Unfortunately no more molues in Lagos, would have suggested a ride in one.

But truly, I'm certain your guests will never forget the noisy and dusty streets with dirty and overflowing gutters or the over-priced restaurants with crappy food or the ill-mannered sales girl at that expensive mall. These are unique experiences!

On the flip side though, I'd suggest you spend the weekend at The whispering palms, it is a mini resort with african flavor, also have a mini zoo or so.

I haven't been to Lekki Conservation but I hear its not a bad place, just dress covered from head to toe! wink
Re: Places To Visit In Lagos by eledalo: 10:20am On Jan 23, 2013
Why go to restaurant and cinema for a truly Lagos experience? Find your way to Okokomaiko and go to Lagos Island by bus. Step into one mama put on the way and chow, go to Lagos Island and shop - not city mall o. African Shrine Ikeja, thats that evening spot. That's the Lagos experience. No be to dey look monkey at Lekki conservation.
By the time you get back home, you go sleep wella.

Abi you come Lagos look bridge?

1 Like

Re: Places To Visit In Lagos by travellngjasper: 9:48am On Jan 24, 2013
@eledalo: original with a twist of comedy
Re: Places To Visit In Lagos by eledalo: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2013
I wasn't joking.
Re: Places To Visit In Lagos by Tstark(m): 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
Lagos traffic is a very unique experience, you might wanna try that. Best times to arrive are weekdays monday to friday from 7am-10am and 4pm-9pm.

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Would You Advise? / Nigerian Dies On US Bound Plane / Relocating To Houston,texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.