Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Criminal Minds...when someone is dating or married to a bad person. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Criminal Minds...when someone is dating or married to a bad person. (676 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Am I A Bad Person Because Of What I Did / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criminal Minds...when someone is dating or married to a bad person. by marvelck: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2013
This is when a guy or a girl is dating someone with questionable character, either by omission or by commision. For, we do have people who are in a relationship with a bad person. I'm not talking about a violent or irresponsible lover/partner. I'm talking about dating a bad person to the core. someone who derives pleasure in being bad, and who joyfully inflict pain (emotionally or physically) on others. Like dating a criminal, a prostitute or a wicked man/woman. Most times, it's in the village we find women that are married to wicked men. Men that're involved in all sorts of diabolical acts, trouble makers and wicked in all their actions. These type of men snatch other people's properties, use 'jazz' on people, create problems in a family, instigate men against their wives or siblings, manipulate, lie or use dubious means to have their way most times. And some of them are as wicked and mean as the characters usually played by Nollywood actors such as Pete Edochie, Osofia, Chinwetala, Emmanuel France, Victor Osuagwu etc, in most of their movies. And coming down to the ones in the city, theirs is usually centered around crime or having dubious characters most times. Such as dating a yahoo-yahoo guy, a criminal, fradulent guy (419), Area boy, troublesome person, or a petty thief. And we do have girls who are dating such guys. some are aware, while others are either suspicious or unaware of their guy's dubious or wicked character. And not a few of these girls are stuck in such relationship either out of fear or by being played emotionally by her bad boyfriend.

While in the case of a bad girl, hers is either when she's a trouble maker, petty thief (those ones they call kleptomaniac), vicious minded prostitute (those ones that steal/rob their clients), steal from her parents or boss to give to her boyfriend, or plan with her boyfriend to rob/dupe people. These type of girls are usually found in the city. While in the village, we can find such people among married or single women, who enjoy causing trouble both at home and outside, derive pleasure in the pain or downfall of others, plot evil against other people, are diabolical, troublesome, steal from others sometimes, some of them are wicked mothers-in-law, and are as wicked as the characters usually played by Nollywood actresses such as Patience Ozokwor (Mama Gee), Camila Mberepe, Chinwe Owoh, etc. And its so unfortunate, that those that are married or in a relationship with such a person, are usually helpless in most cases. Though, some are hopeful, while others do their best to make such a bad/wicked person turn a new leaf. but its never an easy task. except the person wants to change or through divine providence.

So, my dear, if your guy or girl is either a bad or wicked person, and you cant change him or her, or the person is not willing to change, abeg find your level before it's too late. cos its not every evil lover that can be like Bonnie or Clyde (i.e doing bad to others only). And if you're married or in a relationship and you notice your partner is gradually turning into a bad or wicked person, abeg carry Bible begin preach/talk to him or her. cos, atimes some people tend to show such characters later in their relationship or marriage. so be on the look out, and do your best, out of love or concern, to make your partner be on the good side...
Re: Criminal Minds...when someone is dating or married to a bad person. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2013
Chai..... sad ah dey fear cry
Re: Criminal Minds...when someone is dating or married to a bad person. by tpia5: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
prayer is the key.

regardless what you decide to do as per the relationship, still pray for the guy or girl.
Re: Criminal Minds...when someone is dating or married to a bad person. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
Sometimes I wonder what the benefit is being wicked. But, no sinner go unpunished!
For every work there is a reward.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Traditionalist / 8 New Relationship Rules For Singles / What Is Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.