Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Ushering In Tecno Opera 638 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ushering In Tecno Opera 638 (1884 Views)

How To Change/remove Imageon Music Player In Tecno P5 / Hw To Stop Gta III Vice City From Hangin In Tecno P3 / WIN N100k & A Tecno Phantom A In Tecno Facebook Video Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ushering In Tecno Opera 638 by traceroute: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2013
Undoubtably techno is the best china phone in nigeria.i came across a friend using tecno opera and after studying the phone,within one hour i went to the bank and i bought the phone.to start with the phone is simply irresistable with a white and red colour mimicking opera mini and an opera mini shortcut button.the striking feature i enjoy the phone is it ability to launch 2go and i use it as a modem to browse with my laptop.thats a first from the stable of techno.the processor dedicated for browsing is so fast that the only nokia that is close in speed to this phone is nokia asha 300.im really addicted to it andi highly recommend it to this forum.
Re: Ushering In Tecno Opera 638 by reumat(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2013
so because of techno opera u just have to wast ur damn cash wen odas are buying phones with good speck u funny die ;Dso bocos techno opera u just have to wast ur damn cash wen odas are buying phones with good speck u funny die
Re: Ushering In Tecno Opera 638 by peterson02(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2013
HOW MUCH U BUY AM
Re: Ushering In Tecno Opera 638 by traceroute: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
I BOUGHT IT 7K WITH 4GB MEMORY CARD AND IVE GOTTTEN VALUE FOR MY MONEY COS I DOWNLOAD ALL MY FILES WITH IT.IM A SYMBIAN FREAK SO I DONT RUSH IN THE FRENZY FOR ANDROID AND BLUEBERRY COS THE ONLY STRIKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM IS THE PROCESSOR SPEED DEDICATED TO IT.NOKIA ASHA 500 IS DA BOMB SO TO HELL WITH ANDROID.
Re: Ushering In Tecno Opera 638 by jaymichael(m): 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
traceroute: I BOUGHT IT 7K WITH 4GB MEMORY CARD AND IVE GOTTTEN VALUE FOR MY MONEY COS I DOWNLOAD ALL MY FILES WITH IT.IM A SYMBIAN FREAK SO I DONT RUSH IN THE FRENZY FOR ANDROID AND BLUEBERRY COS THE ONLY STRIKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM IS THE PROCESSOR SPEED DEDICATED TO IT.NOKIA ASHA 500 IS DA BOMB SO TO HELL WITH ANDROID.
used to be a symbian freak but the moment I used android phone, I made a decision to dump Nokia. been using android since and I don't regret it.
Re: Ushering In Tecno Opera 638 by onatisi(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
ppl i need ur advice ,which is more economical to use in nigeria ,black berry,android or symbians .
the last time i came home i nearly cry for the cost of internet data .so pls can someone tell me which to go for .
Re: Ushering In Tecno Opera 638 by W3xy1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
the owner of this thread funny die ;Dthe owner of this thread funny die

(1) (Reply)

How To Root D New HUAWEI Mediapadt1-701u / Warning!!! Did You Read The New Airtel Free Facebook Internet.org Launch T&C? / Can 4glte Mifi Router Work On 3g Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.