Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,136 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:36 AM

Word Play - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Word Play (571 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Word Play by pcaliphate(m): 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
My thought are projected out in a paper, my ways are original like a leather, i see the skies filled manna, i pray they understand that patience is the ruler, if you are tired of life pls reconsider, this life is filled of narrows which could be bitter, in a matter of time we will fly and meet jehovah, this is so if only you always listen to the preacher, gones are the days of pencil and ruler, the days of immaturity and foolishness as our leader, let me tell you a story about alima, she was poor but far from a begger, aristotle was not a liar, when he said gravitation is not responsible for people for in love palava. should i stop or should i flow like a river, santa was close to a cheerful giver, he recognise by in nigeria, blackberry made her loose her brother, she killed him and took his liver, gave it to the man called slot who lives in alaba. she died in the latter.

(1) (Reply)

The Vassal Of These Souls And Land / Have You Ever Met Prof. Wole Soyinka / Two Of The World Most Controversial Books Are Set To Be Released Check It Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.