Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Soap Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soap Production (1272 Views)

Need Helpon Liquid Soap Production / Download A Free Manual On How To Start A Liquid Soap Production Business! / Liquid Soap Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soap Production by kaybest1: 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hello everyone, please any one that can teach us how to produce soap here in Nigeria.
I know many we refer me to inter net, but am talking of small scale soap production that start now. i have idea of cold process but i want some to teach me the hot process, cos i find out that this what most soap producer are using. Very fast and large qty can be produce in 1 hour.
for instance when am producing soap in cold process i balance the caustic soda, soda ash, before mixing with p.k.o, but i can not supply irrespective of sodium silicate i add or other harder until 4-5 days. so please anybody good Nigerian that has the experience please teach us. for in stance in my practical i place pko on heater and i add powder caustic soda and powder material before i now add the relative water required
considering my idea of cold process.
though what i got is not desirable but am still o. yet any one that can assit pls...........................
Re: Soap Production by kaybest1: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
I beg any one with idea pls help ke! abi.
Re: Soap Production by bestplanb: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
why not check www.hotcake.tk?
Re: Soap Production by kaybest1: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2013
@ Bestplanb
thanks, av attended seminars and i have books but non of the facilitators has been able to meet my request. i don't want cold method but hot proccesing that you will cook the soap in the drum and when ready, you fill your boxes with it, after 1-2 hours you place the box soap on on your cutter(table with strings) to cut.
if you can provide that info, let talk thanks littletallkay@yahoo.com/
Re: Soap Production by kunlekunle: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
kay best: @ Bestplanb
thanks, av attended seminars and i have books but non of the facilitators has been able to meet my request. i don't want cold method but hot proccesing that you will cook the soap in the drum and when ready, you fill your boxes with it, after 1-2 hours you place the box soap on on your cutter(table with strings) to cut.
if you can provide that info, let talk thanks littletallkay@yahoo.com/

search this forum, a guy from oyo teaches and fabricate equipments he can help u out.
Re: Soap Production by kaybest1: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2013
@kunlekunle thanks but pls is there any link.
Re: Soap Production by younix(f): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
Re: Soap Production by kaybest1: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2013
@ younix what do u mean by pm, littletallkay@yahoo.com
Re: Soap Production by kaybest1: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
what is pm? my mail littletallkay@yahoo.com

younix: I work in a soap manufacturin company, and we use hot process. I cud help. Send me a PM.
Re: Soap Production by gunuvi(m): 7:05am On Aug 17, 2014
kaybest1: Hello everyone, please any one that can teach us how to produce soap here in Nigeria.
I know many we refer me to inter net, but am talking of small scale soap production that start now. i have idea of cold process but i want some to teach me the hot process, cos i find out that this what most soap producer are using. Very fast and large qty can be produce in 1 hour.
for instance when am producing soap in cold process i balance the caustic soda, soda ash, before mixing with p.k.o, but i can not supply irrespective of sodium silicate i add or other harder until 4-5 days. so please anybody good Nigerian that has the experience please teach us. for in stance in my practical i place pko on heater and i add powder caustic soda and powder material before i now add the relative water required
considering my idea of cold process.
though what i got is not desirable but am still o. yet any one that can assit pls...........................
hello pls contact us if you need pure coconut oil in your production

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Jumia.com Wasting My Time And Money? Is This A Scam? / Beautiful Portrait Frames Of President-elect Buhari & Governor Of Lagos, Ambode. / How A Capital Of 40,000 Now Yields Me Atleast A 100,000 Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.