Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Help Mobile Application - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Mobile Application (858 Views)

Kindly Download My First Android Mobile Application / How To Build And Design A Mobile Application Like 2go, Whatsapp, Mixit / How Do I Develop A Mobile Application? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Help Mobile Application by johnswift: 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hi all
I've got a task from my teacher. We're working on an C#.NET application that makes it possible to send free SMS through a gateway. I found an information and Ozeki NG SMS gateway on that page ozekisms that seems to be working. Here a C#.NET SMS demo project is provided with full source code. Do you have any suggestions to my project? Any useful idea?
Many Thanks
John
Re: Help Mobile Application by Javanian: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
Any one who has a brain an reads this post will know that this is nothing but a bid to advertise your OZEKI SMS GATEWAY.

You created a similar thread this morning with a different username and i deleted it. I can never do business with you because my first impression about you is FRAUDLENT...You seem to forget you are in the Programming Section...The home of logical minds...carry your rubbish publicity stunt to the romance or politics section, you might be successfull there...

This is my last warning. The next time i see any OZEKI SMS BULLSHIT on this board i will ban you for life...

3 Likes

(1)

Help With This Script... / What Is The Future Of A Game Developer In Nigeria? / Most Valuable Programming Language In Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.