Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Pls, How Can I Transfer My Contacts From Nokia E71 To Iphone5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls, How Can I Transfer My Contacts From Nokia E71 To Iphone5 (2659 Views)

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) / How Tecno Stole The Show From Nokia And Blackberry / Nokia Lumia 920...finally A Smartphone From Nokia That Can Compete! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls, How Can I Transfer My Contacts From Nokia E71 To Iphone5 by Newcrescent(m): 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pls, How can I transfer my contacts from Nokia E71 to Iphone5. Tried pairing which was successful, but it could not still connect and transfer contacts unlike Nokia to Nokia and other devices.
Re: Pls, How Can I Transfer My Contacts From Nokia E71 To Iphone5 by Ositainklord(m): 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
New crescent: Pls, How can I transfer my contacts from Nokia E71 to Iphone5. Tried pairing which was successful, but it could not still connect and transfer contacts unlike Nokia to Nokia and other devices.
U need to backu up ur contacts on ur e71 via netqin security manager. D app is free. Then send d backup from ur fone to pc via usb then place d backup *its in vcf format* in ur iphone via sync contacts from computer on itunes
Re: Pls, How Can I Transfer My Contacts From Nokia E71 To Iphone5 by vemder1: 9:02am On May 01, 2015
Mobile Transfer - Your ideal Transfer & Managment tool for iPhone iPad and iPod

Backup and Restore LaterJust have one phone in your hand? It doesn't matter. You can backup your phone to the PC first and then restore to any other supported phone whenever you want.

Keep Phone Data SecuredYou can easily backup the data on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phone, or Nokia (Symbian) phone to the PC, keeping all the important data safe and secured.
how to transfer data from iPhone to iPad
Retrieve Phone Backup for iPhone/Android PhoneDitch your old phone for iPhone or Android phone? Now, this tool lets you retrieve backups created by MobileGo, Samsung Kies (3) and BlackBerry? Desktop Suite, and transfer contacts, messages, etc. to iPhone and Android phone.
how to transfer photos from iPhone to iPad

Transfer iTunes to Any Supported DeviceYou can transfer songs and playlists from iTunes to an Android phone, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Besides, you can also retrieve iTunes Backup and transfer contacts, text messages, photos, video, etc. to any supported mobile device.

Read more from: how to transfer contacts from Nokia to iPhone

(1) (Reply)

No More Network On My Infinix Hot Note / Stream Live TV Free Without Data On Mtn SIM / Nokia 4.2 Or Umidigi A7 Pro???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.