Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Beyonce Talks Pregnancy Rumour, Jay-z, Ivy And More On GQ Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Talks Pregnancy Rumour, Jay-z, Ivy And More On GQ Interview (714 Views)

Vacation Pics Of Beyonce, Jay Z , Blue Ivy And Their Mothers / First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo / Breakingnews!!! Photos: “yes! I Am Pregnant” Ini Edo Confirms Pregnancy Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Talks Pregnancy Rumour, Jay-z, Ivy And More On GQ Interview by Bonaguy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
In an exclusive interview with GQ magazine, Beyonce talked about how she felt about the false rumour that her pregnancy was fake, her relationship with husband, Jay Z, the reunion of Destiny's Child at the upcoming super bowl this February daughter, Blue Ivy, and more.

When asked how she felt regarding the pregnancy rumour,
Beyonce said;

“I felt like I kind of had to protect my mother, because when people made up the silliest rumor about me not really being pregnant, she was there when I went through all of those things. And my sister. They were very, very defensive. It’s not personal to me, and it comes along with the job, but the lack of respect - people will just go too far sometimes.”

She also addresses her relationship with husband, Jay Z'

"I was independent before I met my husband, and we have such a natural chemistry and a genuine relationship, and it's based on the things that relationships are supposed to be based on. I've seen, growing up, when a woman or a man in a relationship—it doesn't matter which one—doesn't feel confident, they feel a bit trapped. Your self-worth is determined by you. You don't have to depend on someone telling you who you are."

On giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy

“When I gave birth, that was the first time I truly let go and surrendered. And it taught me how amazing that feels… Giving birth made me realize the power of being a woman. I have so much more substance in my life. And expressing that excitement and that sensuality and the connection I have with my husband—I’m a lot more comfortable with that now. I actually feel like my child introduced me to myself.”

On her upcoming reunion with Destiny's Child, Beyonce noted that they "were my family, and still are my family. Unlike solo artists that started out, my foundation is being in a group and being with other women that needed — we needed each other so much."
She said, "I mean, it's harmony. And we were super tight. We could walk into a room and not give each other the key and sing in perfect harmony. It gives me chills. So that union, that unity, that sisterhood, it is how I grew up.”

Source: http://gistmetro..com/2013/01/beyonce-talks-pregnancy-rumour-jay-z.html

(1) (Reply)

Brandy Picks Maid Of Honor, No Wedding Date Yet / How A Lady Took A Photo with Me While Sleeping -davido / Mercy Aigbe Defends Her Self (video) Is This Not Overkill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.