Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? (1280 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by WackyJ1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
Is it bad to want to know about her male friends or colleagues? Whether anyone of them is interested in her? Or asking about one that is trying to be close and friendly to her? Knowing full well that she is beautiful and there are bound to be plenty to chasers.
Or is it better to just ignore it so that it won't seem as if one is jealous or insecure. As for me i might not necessarily be jealous or insecure but just curious..
Which action is more preferable to take? Ask or ignore and pretend?
Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by mabebe1(f): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
ask
Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by Imprida(f): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
No! as far as she is not cheating on you.
Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by Mynd44: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
There is nothing bad in that
Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by WackyJ1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
Imprida: No! as far as she is not cheating on you.
mabebe1: ask
Hmmm. So you wouldn't mind if he asks you about a guy that says hi to you (his name, where you met him e.t.c)?
Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by Imprida(f): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
WackyJ1:

Hmmm. So you wouldn't mind if he asks you about a guy that says hi to you (his name, where you met him e.t.c)?
it is very wrong to ask, means you dont truth your girl.
Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by EzePromoe: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
Just remix D PRINCE Goodie bag for her!

LIKE THIS: If you want my goodie bag (money), you must leave that refuse bag (that man cheesy
Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by Imprida(f): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mynd_44: There is nothing bad in that
so there is nothing wrong for your girl to ask you that question.
Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by WackyJ1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
Imprida: it is very wrong to ask, means you dont truth your girl.
It's not by that one oh.. Sure i trust but that doesn't mean i should close my two eyes.
Because i trust my fence and gate does not mean i should not know my neighbors and the type of neighborhood i'm in

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by Mynd44: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
Imprida: so there is nothing wrong for your girl to ask you that question.
Not wrong
Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by Imprida(f): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by Mynd44: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
^^
To everything, there are limits and boundaries. He crossed those
Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
It's not wrong to ask, but it is wrong to be too inquisitive. What happened in the past stays in the past. You should know the person you are in a relationship with, so, that makes it reasonable to talk about the past, just for the sake of really knowing them better and knowing what they have been through before meeting you. If after you have discussed and accepted them along with their past, asking them periodically about their past smacks of immaturity on your part.

They have chosen to be with you, and you, with her. Any other barga is inconsequential. If any of her ex boyfriend is butting into her life, she reserves the right to tell you or not. If she tells you, how you handle it further showcases your maturity. If she doesn't tell you, doesn't mean she doesn't love you or that she is betraying your trust. If you find out somehow, swallow your foolish pride, listen to, and understand her

Her choosing to remain with you despite intrusions should send a loud and clear message to you, and you should make the most use of that, rather than castigating her at any given opportunity, taking a step forward into the future, and Five steps into the past.

Na headache you dey find, and you go get am wella. . .

2 Likes

Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by Imprida(f): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
sexkillz: It's not wrong to ask, but it is wrong to be too inquisitive. What happened in the past stays in the past. You should know the person you are in a relationship with, so, that makes it reasonable to talk about the past, just for the sake of really knowing them better and knowing what they have been through before meeting you. If after you have discussed and accepted them along with their past, asking them periodically about their past smacks of immaturity on your part.

They have chosen to be with you, and you, with her. Any other barga is inconsequential. If any of her ex boyfriend is butting into her life, she reserves the right to tell you or not. If she tells you, how you handle it further showcases your maturity. If she doesn't tell you, doesn't mean she doesn't love you or that she is betraying your trust. If you find out somehow, swallow your foolish pride, listen to, and understand her

Her choosing to remain with you despite intrusions should send a loud and clear message to you, and you should make the most use of that, rather than castigating her at any given opportunity, taking a step forward into the future, and Five steps into the past.

thank for this.
Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by luvmijeje(f): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
Personally when a guy ask me those questions I believe the guy has an inferiority complex and he doesn't trust me,which I strongly dislike.
The only exception is when he spot me with a guy which I do not introduce to him.
Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by mabebe1(f): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
WackyJ1:

i wudnt mind at al, we gist n joke abt anytin n evrytin. I used 2 tel him d no of guys dat asked me out. Its fun esp wen d trust z der. U shud try it
Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by WackyJ1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
sexkillz: It's not wrong to ask, but it is wrong to be too inquisitive. What happened in the past stays in the past. You should know the person you are in a relationship with, so, that makes it reasonable to talk about the past, just for the sake of really knowing them better and knowing what they have been through before meeting you. If after you have discussed and accepted them along with their past, asking them periodically about their past smacks of immaturity on your part.

oga Sexkills. I'm talking about the present, we've moved past the past. I'm talking about current guys, colleagues and male friends..
Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by WackyJ1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
mabebe1: i wudnt mind at al, we gist n joke abt anytin n evrytin. I used 2 tel him d no of guys dat asked me out. Its fun esp wen d trust z der. U shud try it
@imprida and luvmijeje, what do you think about this?
Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by Imprida(f): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
WackyJ1:
@imprida and luvmijeje, what do you think about this?
all girls are not the same.
Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by WackyJ1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
Imprida: all girls are not the same.
Oho!! shocked
Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by Imprida(f): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
WackyJ1:
Oho!! shocked
if she feels comfortable discussing it with you then no problem,but personal i will not answer you.
Re: Should A Guy Be Inquisitive About His Girl's Male Friends And Admirers? by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 24, 2013
WackyJ1:
oga Sexkills. I'm talking about the present, we've moved past the past. I'm talking about current guys, colleagues and male friends..
The answer is No!

Don't be inquisitive. If you love her, you'll give her that respect and trust. Questioning her about guys and colleagues and male friends is questioning her trust, and her loyalty to you, and that is nothing short of a slap on her face. . . An insult!

Love is a very strong emotion and it surpasses feelings of insecurity and jealousy and the unhealthy spirit of inquisitiveness. When you love someone, you should love the person to the full, and not out of compulsion, or hype. Allow them reinforce that choice of being with you. They had so many choices before choosing you, therefore, keep giving them a reason to always love you and prove that love by remaining in the relationship with you. Don't ever make them regret choosing you. They day you become a pain in her azz, you are gone!

Remember that there is no way on earth a lady won't gain male admiration and attention. In the streets, in the bus, in the class, in the eatery, in the office. EVERYWHERE!!!

How many you wan ask? Are you a learner?

Allow her to mingle and give her reasons to always choose you as number 1 over and over again. By the way, she is not officially yours and you interrogate her like this, what if she becomes your wife? Or do you think she won't talk to guys and colleagues and friends because she married you? You are not omnipresent. You cannot know everything. An overload of information about her friends and colleagues will be catastrophic to your ministry. . . .

If you like, hear.

(1) (Reply)

She Killed Herself For Him / Check Out This Beautiful Coke Proposal / Bad Girls Vs. Good Girls - Bad Boys Vs Good Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.