Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,948 members, 7,806,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... (21233 Views)

Melbourne Mp's 'black Jesus' Doll Sparks Complaints For Being 'offensive 2 Xtian / Russia Deploys S-400 Air Defense System To Syrian Base (Pictures) - Mod Russia / Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hi Fellow Foreign Affairs Nairalanders,
Feel free to drop by here with any concerns or issues you may be having here. I will do my best to keep this place conducive for civil, productive discussions on all issues Foreign. Please help by being respectful & courteous to fellow posters and we will all be best friends.

For those who don't know, here are the rules. Follow it and it shall be well with you smiley.

Don't hesitate to hit me up with any questions.

Cheers people.

1 Like

Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Feedmemore(f): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
JeSoul, can you please unhide my post?

Below is the topic in which my post was hidden, I didn't violate any rule, it must have been hidden by pguru mistakenly. Thanks you!

Ivorian Panafricanist Youth Leader Kidnapped By French Secret Service Agents - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Orpelin: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
JeSoul, U don dey HERE now
U are welcome
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
Feed me more: JeSoul, can you please unhide my post?

Below is the topic in which my post was hidden, I didn't violate any rule, it must have been hidden by pguru mistakenly. Thanks you!

Ivorian Panafricanist Youth Leader Kidnapped By French Secret Service Agents - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland
My brother, I unhid it already wink. Cheers & happy posting.

Orpelin: JeSoul, U don dey HERE now
U are welcome
Thanks for the welcome sir smiley. Hope say you dey well. Godbless.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by manmustwac(m): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2013
Congratulations on your new appointment JeSoul wink
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
manmustwac: Congratulations on your new appointment JeSoul wink
Thanks dude smiley.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Maxymilliano(m): 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
JeSoul can you push this thread to the front page?

https://www.nairaland.com/1182950/pakistani-girl-activist-nominated-2013

The 15 years old lady in question was almost killed for her beliefs in Girls education in a hostile terrain like Pakistan where such is considered an anomaly.

She has been nominated alongside others for 2013 Nobel Peace Prize coming up in October. We don't need to wait till she get the award before we celebrate her, the prelude to her nomination need to be aired and that's why I'm craving your indulgence.

I sincerely believes she will clinch the award due to the peculiarity of her case, it is not easy to have a near death experience with holes in your head and still remain the same, she just had a successful surgery where titanium plates was used to cover the holes left in her skull.

Her story is inspiring and she deserve all the good wish she can get from every part of the World... The title may be changed if need be.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
Maxymilliano: JeSoul can you push this thread to the front page?

https://www.nairaland.com/1182950/pakistani-girl-activist-nominated-2013

The 15 years old lady in question was almost killed for her beliefs in Girls education in a hostile terrain like Pakistan where such is considered an anomaly.

She has been nominated alongside others for 2013 Nobel Peace Prize coming up in October. We don't need to wait till she get the award before we celebrate her, the prelude to her nomination need to be aired and that's why I'm craving your indulgence.

I sincerely believes she will clinch the award due to the peculiarity of her case, it is not easy to have a near death experience with holes in your head and still remain the same, she just had a successful surgery where titanium plates was used to cover the holes left in her skull.

Her story is inspiring and she deserve all the good wish she can get from every part of the World... The title may be changed if need be.

Thanks in anticipation.
Done! and that is a fantastic story! give it a day or two to show on the HP.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by somegirl1: 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
Jesoul, I sent a private message to you. Can you confirm receipt please.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
^Recevied & replied sister.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by somegirl1: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2013
JeSoul: ^Recevied & replied sister.

Thanks sis
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by panafrican(m): 3:20am On Feb 18, 2013
When I click on my name I see Follow: then I see someone's name.

Does it mean this person is reading me at that point of time? or does it mean the person is a stalker.
What "follow" stands for in your vocabulary?
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
panafrican: When I click on my name I see Follow: then I see someone's name.

Does it mean this person is reading me at that point of time? or does it mean the person is a stalker.
What "follow" stands for in your vocabulary?
Hi brother Panafrican, when someone is 'following' you it simply means they are subscribed to you and get alerts whenever you post a comment on any thread across the forum. It helps people 'stay in touch' with their favorite posters.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
Is ur hand itching u to ban users?? Are u alright?? Why d heck did u ban "Shollypopz?"

Insulting, derailing?? On what thread?? I can't remember when last I was on this section, what the hell?! I scanned through the threads on the first page of this section and did not find my ID, so where d hell did this ban come from??

Did u forget to take ur medicine, see me see trouble ooo angry
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by panafrican(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
JeSoul: Hi brother Panafrican, when someone is 'following' you it simply means they are subscribed to you and get alerts whenever you post a comment on any thread across the forum. It helps people 'stay in touch' with their favorite posters.
Thanks. This is clear !
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 5:10am On Feb 19, 2013
panafrican:
Thanks. This is clear !
welcome sir.

*Shollypopz:
Is ur hand itching u to ban users?? Are u alright?? Why d heck did u ban "Shollypopz?"

Insulting, derailing?? On what thread?? I can't remember when last I was on this section, what the hell?! I scanned through the threads on the first page of this section and did not find my ID, so where d hell did this ban come from??

Did u forget to take ur medicine, see me see trouble ooo angry
I mistakenly banned you in the wrong section. It's 'fixed' now. You're banned in the religion section.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 19, 2013
JeSoul:
I mistakenly banned you in the wrong section. It's 'fixed' now. You're banned in the religion section.
Yes ma'am, u did. I don't get an apology? tongue
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 5:33am On Feb 19, 2013
^lol. Okay madam, apologies.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 20, 2013
[size=13pt]JeSoul, recommend this one biko lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/1201626/gun-owners-get-discount-virginia#14401450[/size]
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]JeSoul, recommend this one biko lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/1201626/gun-owners-get-discount-virginia#14401450[/size]
Done sister! nice topic! smiley

1 Like

Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Capnd143(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mod i saw this thread, i think it front page materia
https://www.nairaland.com/1202481/wikileaks-boko-haram-cia-covert#14413953
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
Capnd143: Mod i saw this thread, i think it front page materia
https://www.nairaland.com/1202481/wikileaks-boko-haram-cia-covert#14413953
Done - submitted to the supermods sir, give it about a day or two. Cheers.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Capnd143(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2013
JeSoul: Done - submitted to the supermods sir, give it about a day or two. Cheers.
ok thanks! I am waiting
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
JeSoul: Hi Fellow Foreign Affairs Nairalanders,
Feel free to drop by here with any concerns or issues you may be having here. I will do my best to keep this place conducive for civil, productive discussions on all issues Foreign. Please help by being respectful & courteous to fellow posters and we will all be best friends.

For those who don't know, here are the rules. Follow it and it shall be well with you smiley.

Don't hesitate to hit me up with any questions.

Cheers people.
I need my topic to be on the front page, the first of tz kind. Spanking hot and i want you to serve pple with it as e dey hot.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1222174/south-korea-us-hold-drill-tensions
i think this is meant to be on the front page, the pact happened just few hours ago.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
thisisayus: www.nairaland.com/1222174/south-korea-us-hold-drill-tensions
i think this is meant to be on the front page, the pact happened just few hours ago.
I've submitted it to the supermods. Keep your fingers crossed smiley.
ps. I added two links to your story since you didn't include a link. You can erase them and add the original link if you like. Cheers.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
JeSoul: I've submitted it to the supermods. Keep your fingers crossed smiley.
ps. I added two links to your story since you didn't include a link. You can erase them and add the original link if you like. Cheers.
thats great.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
thisisayus: thats great.
i got the piece, thanks
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by nitlad: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1223301/israel-massively-exaggerating-iron-domes

I think this is worthy of the Front Page Mod. It's definitely an interesting topic for discussion.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
nitlad: https://www.nairaland.com/1223301/israel-massively-exaggerating-iron-domes

I think this is worthy of the Front Page Mod. It's definitely an interesting topic for discussion.
Sure thing. I've just submitted it to the supermods. Cheers friend.

thisisayus: i got the piece, thanks
You welcomes sir smiley.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by nitlad: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
JeSoul: Sure thing. I've just submitted it to the supermods. Cheers friend.
You are a class act.

You embody efficiency.

Wa gbayi cool
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
nitlad:
You are a class act.

You embody efficiency.

Wa gbayi cool
Oh wow, tank you sweerie kiss smiley I'm here for ya'll. You guys make the section tick so anything you need, holla! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Carrying Toy Gun Killed By Police / End Of An Era: Ban Ki Moon Bows Out / Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.