Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... (21234 Views)

Melbourne Mp's 'black Jesus' Doll Sparks Complaints For Being 'offensive 2 Xtian / Russia Deploys S-400 Air Defense System To Syrian Base (Pictures) - Mod Russia / Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 28, 2013
JeSoul:
No probs dear. I'm typically unplugged from the matrix over the weekends (and it was a long wknd for us smiley)...I'm enjoying reading you guys over there smiley

Great, ma'am. You can join us on here. I'm definitely dying to know the secret/science/mathematics behind the adorable and extremely nice, dame JeSoul, and why she's so evergreen and refreshing.

You can kick off and set the ball rolling by leaving a post on there. grin
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 7:39pm On May 28, 2013
shymexx:

Great, ma'am. You can join us on here. I'm definitely dying to know the secret/science/mathematics behind the adorable and extremely nice, dame JeSoul, and why she's so evergreen and refreshing.

You can kick off and set the ball rolling by leaving a post on there. grin
*red cheeks*
Chei! see compliment...thou dost flatter me much too much cheesy you're quite the character. tbc...
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 9:45am On May 30, 2013
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 12:38pm On May 30, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]*lips sealed*[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/1307033/talk-love-frances-first-ever
Lol@ sealed lip cheesy. Submitted.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 06, 2013
Hi JeSoul, great work you're doing. Kindly consider for front page... It contains lessons for Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/1314850/sykes-picot-origin-syrian-crisis#16086899
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 1:37am On Jun 06, 2013
HNosegbe: Hi JeSoul, great work you're doing. Kindly consider for front page... It contains lessons for Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/1314850/sykes-picot-origin-syrian-crisis#16086899
Does the H N in your name stand for honorable segbe? smiley. Topic submitted.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 07, 2013
JeSoul: Does the H N in your name stand for honorable segbe? smiley. Topic submitted.

Lol No. You know someone so named?
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by nitlad: 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sis JeSoul, kindly canvass for this topic to grace the front page ASAP! Cheers smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/1325862/hassan-rouhani-irans-next-president
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by naptu2: 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mods please investigate, I suspect that the anti-spam bot has banned Johnie and hidden his post on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1324191/obamas-trip-africa-comes-hefty/3

Thank you.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
naptu2: Mods please investigate, I suspect that the anti-spam bot has banned Johnie and hidden his post on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1324191/obamas-trip-africa-comes-hefty/3

Thank you.
Untagged and unbanned. Sorry about the spambot naptu2.

nitlad: Sis JeSoul, kindly canvass for this topic to grace the front page ASAP! Cheers smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/1325862/hassan-rouhani-irans-next-president
Hi nitlad, Mukina took care of you smiley thanks to her.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by nitlad: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
JeSoul: Hi nitlad, Mukina took care of you smiley thanks to her.

Of course she did, after I bombarded her with a barrage of PMs. wink cheesy tongue
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by naptu2: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
JeSoul: Untagged and unbanned. Sorry about the spambot naptu2.

Thanks very much.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hello mod,

Please can you ban this individual called @kwame on this thread www.nairaland.com/415620/strongest-military-africa/362. The guy has been derailing, spamming and making a nuisance of himself on the thread. We can no longer carry out mentally engaging discussions on the thread.

Thank you.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
Henry120: Hello mod,

Please can you ban this individual called @kwame on this thread www.nairaland.com/415620/strongest-military-africa/362. The guy has been derailing, spamming and making a nuisance of himself on the thread. We can no longer carry out mentally engaging discussions on the thread.

Thank you.
Sorry for the late reply/response Henry. Its been taken care of.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
@All,
Please forward any complaints/comments/issues to Super-Muki and the other supermods. I will be absent for a while but they will be moderating this section so please don't give them too much work to do smiley. Thanks!
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Isiterere(m): 10:47am On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by unlessgod: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Maxymilliano(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
A comic relief and a break from the norm worthy of the frontpage ...

https://www.nairaland.com/1379852/kenyan-lawyer-takes-israel-jews
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by nitlad: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by nitlad: 7:19am On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Underground: 1:44am On Sep 06, 2013
Mod, I am always getting shut out by the SPAM bot and I am not spamming. I usually post articles that have got hyperlinks in them and I always use the URL and IMG codes to avoid been shut out yet it always happens. I have posted articles in the past that even had a lot of hyperlinks (some improperly coded) and that were quite lenghtly but it seems I can't do so anymore. Please help
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by BARRISTERS: 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
MODERATORS ATTENTION HERE!, I JUST RECEIVE A CALL FROM A FRIEND THAT THERE WAS SOMEONE CALLED BENAL WHO OPEN A THREAD ACCUSING ME 'BARRISTERS' WITHOUT EVEN ESTABLISHING ANY DISCUSSION EVER ON ANY THREAD ON NL BETWEEN MYSELF AND HIM;MR BENAL.

I work together with group of counsels, somewhere here lagos, and i deal more on property thread now than the religious threads,

One Mr benal was guity of failure to observe NL rule; Rule 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

He earlier said that i was banned, but when i ask him to show me where i was ever banned he started to throw insults. he said he will be travelling, i dont know what is pursuing him

he erred when he could not even show any link ever that i have ever engage him, that make his matter worst, hence im innocent of his wrongful accusation nothing legitimately to show for it.

he wrongly put false impression without evidence that there was a ban on me, he could not show that because i was never banned, and demand that he should be warned. and the thread closed,

below is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/1415473/bernimoore-threatened-sue-me-because/1#17937851

when i demand for evidence of any exchange of post between us on any thread ever, he was mute to me, barrister

i want fairness, we have never engaged not even once on NL and demand that he should be warned. and the thread closed,
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
@Seun the designated mod for foreign affairs has not been online for almost two months now so there is no longer any mod for this section, I suggest you make me the new mod do something abut it tongue

smiley smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Maxymilliano(m): 4:16am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
^^^ Who's hiding posts in this thread when there's no moderator?
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1433331/gun-permit-granted-blind please,this topic deserves to be on front page.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2013
UNBANE ME FROM POLITICS
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
VICTORCIZA: UNBANE ME FROM POLITICS
Why don't you email the mod that banned you?
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mrs. Mod & fellow nairalanders abeg make unu help me reason dis matta.
I saw a thread about a baby been born wif 2 fully formed teeth, I entered & innocently contributed my ideas, below was wat I typed;

END ing certain vitamins during
TIME of pregnancy can result
TINZ of dis nature grin

Finis oo! shocked
One ajakorikoko olokpa meta crase-oshi named mukinatu(BURUKUgrin ) jez come ban me say na End-Time comment!
I say WHAATT? angry

Left 2 me, ee come be like say some of dis oga Seun'z mod dem stop 4 pry 6 naim make dem nah dey reason intelectual grammatic contributions & odikwa veri risky dat way

gringrin
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by bigfrancis21: 12:21am On Oct 07, 2013
@Moderator,

Good evening. Please can you hide this nauseating post of which the link is given below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1275087/south-africa-even-worse-than/58#18522021

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Carrying Toy Gun Killed By Police / End Of An Era: Ban Ki Moon Bows Out / Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.