Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,781 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... (21231 Views)

Melbourne Mp's 'black Jesus' Doll Sparks Complaints For Being 'offensive 2 Xtian / Russia Deploys S-400 Air Defense System To Syrian Base (Pictures) - Mod Russia / Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by mojeer678: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
JeSoul:
Hi Fellow Foreign Affairs Nairalanders,
Feel free to drop by here with any concerns or issues you may be having here. I will do my best to keep this place conducive for civil, productive discussions on all issues Foreign. Please help by being respectful & courteous to fellow posters and we will all be best friends.

For those who don't know, here are the rules. Follow it and it shall be well with you smiley.

Don't hesitate to hit me up with any questions.

Cheers people.

I think you need to check @gbesky with rule no. 18

Cheers
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by panafrican(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
Niaraland Forum NOT allowing me to start a Thread. Keeps on saying SERVER IS OVERWHELMED for now 20 hours !!!!!

This thread was updated today October 22nd 2016
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by panafrican(m): 1:40am On Dec 13, 2016
To whoever suspended for two days: tell some of those who post here on nairaland to be more cultured .The ignorance some of them displsy is stagering.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by PropertyAsset: 7:03am On Jun 10, 2017
Of course, Nigeria needs to strengthen hey foreign policies.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by triclord(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
JeSoul:
Oh wow, tank you sweerie kiss smiley I'm here for ya'll. You guys make the section tick so anything you need, holla! cheesy
www.Gurusaine. com
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by triclord(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
BenZyncla:
Nigeria a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs an business magnate. Check my signature and we're ready take your enquires. That's our area of service. It's what we know how to do best.
www.gurusaine.com
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Marcdon10(m): 12:11am On Feb 21, 2018
interesting topic for discussion.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by isalegan2: 12:16am On Feb 21, 2018
Hehehehe cheesy
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Mjkwess(f): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2018
Pls I can't post anything it keeps saying server is overwhelmed
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by bidexiii: 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
Please @MOD

There is a guy on my thread and he as been a nuisance, please he should be totally off the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2239266/battle-field-discussion-picture-video/624

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Carrying Toy Gun Killed By Police / End Of An Era: Ban Ki Moon Bows Out / Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.