Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

"Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? (3511 Views)

A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Real Are They? / Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? by PerfectBlend(f): 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
I've seen lots of pictures showing how people look before they apply makeup and after they do. Some look real while some don't. So I invited a friend over, made her wash off all the makeup on her face and took a picture.

Then I made her up professionally since I'm a makeup artist. For a lot of brothers who think girls are ugly without makeup? Well its not true. Makeup can only enhance your beauty and not totally transform you into someone else. So here's here "Before & After" Makeup look.

You can always visit & follow me on my blog; www.perfectmelange..com Thanks.

~Perfect Mélange~

Re: "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
PHOTOSHOP does it and a "make up" artist takes the glory.
Re: "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? by PerfectBlend(f): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2013
Brand_new: PHOTOSHOP does it and a "make up" artist takes the glory.

That's not true. I did the makeup and only took out the background so it'll look good besides photoshop can't makeup for someone, the persons job can only be perfected. Though I didn't use PHOTOSHOP
Re: "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 24, 2013
Perfect Blend: Though I didn't use PHOTOSHOP
So what did you use? smiley Great job though, was only pulling your legs. Do you do make-up training? I could refer some young ladies to you. smiley
Re: "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? by PerfectBlend(f): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
Brand_new: So what did you use? smiley Great job though, was only pulling your legs. Do you do make-up training? I could refer some young ladies to you. smiley

Hehehe! Foundation, concealer,powder, bronzer, etc...
Yes I do Makeup & Jewellery training, so if you know anyone interested you can contact me wink
Re: "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
Perfect Blend:

Hehehe! Foundation, concealer,powder, bronzer, etc...
Yes I do Makeup & Jewellery training, so if you know anyone interested you can contact me wink
So what do I get in return? grin
Re: "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? by lavender13: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
Wow...great job! beautiful!
Re: "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? by PerfectBlend(f): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
Brand_new: So what do I get in return? grin
When ever you're ready, just contact me wink will be needing models for different makeup looks.
Re: "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? by PerfectBlend(f): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
Perepigha: Hi! My name is lerin, a full tym studen residing I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ bayelsa. I want to learn professional makeup but I don't knw how to go abt it. Because of my location.. I don't knw if U̶̲̥̅̊ can be of help. Pls contact me on 08065798085,298bccda.. Thanks

Funny enough I was in Bayelsa last month for a wedding. Will add you up on bbm so we can talk better.
Re: "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? by PerfectBlend(f): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
lavender13: Wow...great job! beautiful!
Thank smiley
Re: "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? by timbros(m): 9:12am On Jan 25, 2013
The color of both photographs are not the same so it wont allow one to really notice the difference in "before" and "after".
The "before" looks more of black and white while the "after" is in full colour...

I cant really say if your make-up transforms her for the better or for the worst honestly.

#MyOpinionThough
Re: "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? by vivianc(f): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2013
This make up is beautiful I must confess. Did u tie the gele too?
Re: "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? by Desloaaa(f): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
lightening/mood difference.nice job though
Re: "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? by PerfectBlend(f): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
vivian chinaza: This make up is beautiful I must confess. Did u tie the gele too?
Thanks a lot. Yes I tied the gele too smiley
Re: "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? by vivianc(f): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
Perfect Blend:
Thanks a lot. Yes I tied the gele too smiley

Ok cool. Pm me, might contact u for a job someday, that's if u are affordable o.
Re: "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? by PerfectBlend(f): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Ok cool. Pm me, might contact u for a job someday, that's if u are affordable o.
Ofcos I am. Ok pls gv me your bb pin if u hv 1 or ur email address
Re: "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? by vivianc(f): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mm
Re: "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? by barbie6(f): 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
Pls am a tall slim gurl, wanna be a model but I need some1's help too. If interested, here's my no 08175946100.
Ll still give my fb account to check my profile

(1) (Reply)

How To Sew Men's Wear Yourself / Dark Laps / African Beauty Queens During 1967 Miss World Contest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.