Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,028 members, 7,803,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit (13960 Views)

How To Link Your BVN To Your UBA Account Without Going To The Bank / How Did You Activate Your Uba Debit Master Card / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by arbitrage: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
I could remember some months ago when a particular thread was discussing possibility of funding the UBA Africard without having to go into banking hall. I mean funding the card online remotely and instantly. I mentioned then that one can do that if you have mobile banking of UBA (Umobile).

I just discovered today that you can do that not only by using Umobile on your phone but also by using UBA internet banking platform (UBAdirect). Instead of the usual N100 or whatever loading charges, I saw just N1 deduction from my balance and it was instant. This means that you can transfer money from any bank like GTB if that is where you have money to your UBA and then use your UBAdirect or Umobile to transfer to your card. If you don't have the UBAdirect or Umobile, those who have can do it for you. All they will need from you is (1) the last 6 digits of your Africard account (customer ID); (2) the last 4 digits of your Visa Africard and (3) of course the money (amount) you want to load plus (if applicable) any service/assistance fee. Enjoy yourself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
Great!
I've been thinking of this though I know it will be possible but I didn't like opening a bank account with UBA but it seems that I will need to that now.

1 Like

Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
will give it a try.
Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by bukahands(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
Oh oh I don't have UBA account wat of online transfer to the card directly
Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by arbitrage: 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
bukahands: Oh oh I don't have UBA account wat of online transfer to the card directly

What I just explained is online transfer to the card directly or which other transfer are you referring to? I guess you mean the one from a merchant like when you withdraw your money from a site to card option and the site sends your money to card. Right? That works generally for visa cards anyway unlike mastercard but that kind of transfer to the card is done by the merchant at their end and not the one you can do by yourself when you like. That one also depends on when you have made money on such site but the one we are talking about here is at your will kind of funding at any time, even on holiday like I did tonight on my bed.
Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by dav8id(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
That's mean one need to have an account with them?
Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
dav8id: That's mean one need to have an account with them?
Having the card is like an account in itself. Garrit?
Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by bukahands(m): 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
arbitrage:

What I just explained is online transfer to the card directly or which other transfer are you referring to? I guess you mean the one from a merchant like when you withdraw your money from a site to card option and the site sends your money to card. Right? That works generally for visa cards anyway unlike mastercard but that kind of transfer to the card is done by the merchant at their end and not the one you can do by yourself when you like. That one also depends on when you have made money on such site but the one we are talking about here is at your will kind of funding at any time, even on holiday like I did tonight on my bed.

I meant transfering from ma GTBank account to the africard dirctly without having a UBA account
Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
arbitrage: I could remember some months ago when a particular thread was discussing possibility of funding the UBA Africard without having to go into banking hall. I mean funding the card online remotely and instantly. I mentioned then that one can do that if you have mobile banking of UBA (Umobile).

I just discovered today that you can do that not only by using Umobile on your phone but also by using UBA internet banking platform (UBAdirect). Instead of the usual N100 or whatever loading charges, I saw just N1 deduction from my balance and it was instant. This means that you can transfer money from any bank like GTB if that is where you have money to your UBA and then use your UBAdirect or Umobile to transfer to your card. If you don't have the UBAdirect or Umobile, those who have can do it for you. All they will need from you is (1) the last 6 digits of your Africard account (customer ID); (2) the last 4 digits of your Visa Africard and (3) of course the money (amount) you want to load plus (if applicable) any service/assistance fee. Enjoy yourself!

Can you kindly help me to load my card now with N1,000 while I make an Internet Transfer of N1,200 to your bank account now.
Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by arbitrage: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Can you kindly help me to load my card now with N1,000 while I make an Internet Transfer of N1,200 to your bank account now.

Sorry for seeing this late. I can do it for you with all pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by Zither(m): 1:00am On Mar 17, 2013
nice info bro. guess I have to open an account with uba despite the fact I loathe their services.
Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by jerrymania(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
@arbitrage

Tried it through the night with Umobile but it keeps saying internal error. does it still work these days?
Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by Gold2NairaCom(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
Thanks for the info
Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by arbitrage: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
jerrymania: @arbitrage

Tried it through the night with Umobile but it keeps saying internal error. does it still work these days?

It's been a while I used it last. May be I will give it a try again to confirm but I'd rather use internet banking, Ubadirect than Umobile.
Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by EdDave(m): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2013
jerrymania: @arbitrage

The customer care at d bank told me last week I couldn't. I wonder why.
Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2013
pls bro do u kno if aces debit visa card is accepted like uba africard? i applied for the africard since last week and have nt heard a word from them this prompted me in openin account wit aces nd wants 2 apply for deir visa 2day cos of online transactions
Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by anex4real: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2013
I have been using this for the past one year, the charges on every funding using umobile is #105. Ask any question and I can fund your account for you if you want, what you will privide me to fund your account is the last four digit of ur card and the customer Id on the card which always start with four zero.
Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
anex4real: I have been using this for the past one year, the charges on every funding using umobile is #105. Ask any question and I can fund your account for you if you want, what you will privide me to fund your account is the last four digit of ur card and the customer Id on the card which always start with four zero.

Great one as I do offer this service as well but note that some africards will not receive the money as it will be bouncing back.
Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by blym4real: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Great one as I do offer this service as well but note that some africards will not receive the money as it will be bouncing back.
that is true I experienced it recently.
Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by oskaaay(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2019
see latest ways to load your Africard>> How To Fund UBA Africard

1 Like

Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by MrDoGood(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2022
arbitrage:
I could remember some months ago when a particular thread was discussing possibility of funding the UBA Africard without having to go into banking hall. I mean funding the card online remotely and instantly. I mentioned then that one can do that if you have mobile banking of UBA (Umobile).

I know this is old, but can you help me fund my card? How do I activate it?
Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by MrDoGood(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2022
anex4real:
I have been using this for the past one year, the charges on every funding using umobile is #105. Ask any question and I can fund your account for you if you want, what you will privide me to fund your account is the last four digit of ur card and the customer Id on the card which always start with four zero.
Hello.. I just got my card today. I'm yet to load it nor activate it. Please can you assist?
Re: Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit by IsuaWP: 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
You can Fund by buying USD from the Black market

That is, by buying Dollars – hard currency at the black-market rate, take it to the banking hall, fill out a deposit slip, enter your Customer ID number/details, and submit it to be funded.

The cons here are:
#1. This method is stressful.
#2. It wastes time.
#3. You can be scammed by a fake BDC guy.

Fund with fnfSwap
I have used a new startup called fnfSwap to fund my USD Card online without going to the bank.
Best still, you fund your card cheaper than any rate in Nigeria, better than the black-market rate.
You can check them out - https://fnfswap.com.ng/how-to-fund-africard/

Fund by Client-to-Client Transfers
If you have a friend or colleague that has Dollar funds in his or her Gtpsecurecard account, he/she can fund your card by transferring to it.

Those are the top 3 popular ways to do it.

(1) (Reply)

External Reserves Hit $38.7bn, Rise By 50% In One Year / How To Start A Frozen Chicken Business In Nigeria / How To Register An NGO In Nigeria +(Business Name & Limited Liability)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.