Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Can A Properly Used Condom Still Bring Std? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Properly Used Condom Still Bring Std? (624 Views)

The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' / High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS / Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Properly Used Condom Still Bring Std? by FLEXnDO: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
This question has been bothering me and all my friends,and something tells me that it also bother millions of youths in nigeria(maybe you self)

If it is positive,wat percentage safe of unsafe will you give it.

Mature responses please,and I will prefer a medical student or doctor to throw more light thankz.
Re: Can A Properly Used Condom Still Bring Std? by ihedioramma: 12:23am On Jan 24, 2013
CONDOM AT YOUR AGE? YOUTHS KEEP YOUR SELF'S OUT OF SEX SO THAT YOUR DAYS WILL BE LONG AND YOU BE LOVED BY GOD . ANY BODY ASKING U FOR SEX IS NOT A FRIEND . KEEP UR SELF FOR THE MAN THAT WILL MARRY U OR FOR THE LADY U WILL MARRY. MANY OF NIGERIANS PROBLEMS IS BECOS OF WRONG SEX EVERY WERE . OBEY THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS .
Re: Can A Properly Used Condom Still Bring Std? by Sissy3(f): 3:09am On Jan 24, 2013
condoms doesn't offer 100% protection. however,if the instructions are properly followed, it does definitely decrease the chances of stds but it is not foolproof

(1) (Reply)

How to make your look specially younger and radiant without spending a dime / I Need Contorm Magnetic Body Analyser Machine To Buy / WHAT'S ON YOUR WORKOUT PLAYLIST?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.