Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1325 Views)

Lady With The Massive Cur’ves Would Leave You Wanna Go Down Low -see Photos / When You Ask Your Man To Leave You Alone And He Actually Does (picture) / Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by sisqology(m): 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Goodcare(m): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2013
1. I agree
2. I agree
3. Strongly disagree because they like to play with ur intelligent grin, a lady ask me if she can date her father's friend just because the man promise her 10,000 I told her not to do it,but lo and behold she went ahead and later told me that the man gave her some money to complete here school fee debt grin
4. Disagree
5. I agree
6. Disagree my NUM 3. can answer that problem
8-10 strogly agree grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ihedioramma: 1:04am On Jan 24, 2013
AM SORRY FOR YOU, SO ALL THE SCHOOL FEES UR FATHER PAY THIS WHAT U COME OUT WITH? TO NO THE TEN LAW'S OF A WOMAN? 1O LAWS OF JESUS HOW MANY ARE U KEEPING? PEOPLE JUST THEY DIE ANY HOW WERE DO U THINK THEY ARE? REPENT AND FORGET LADYS LAW AND FOLLOW JESUS TODAY.
Re: . by Mynd44: 1:43am On Jan 24, 2013
The only way to make sure someone does not leave you is to control the person's thought and heart. If you can't, you can just try
Re: . by sisqology(m): 4:26am On Jan 24, 2013
ihedioramma: AM SORRY FOR YOU, SO ALL THE SCHOOL FEES UR FATHER PAY THIS WHAT U COME OUT WITH? TO NO THE TEN LAW'S OF A WOMAN? 1O LAWS OF JESUS HOW MANY ARE U KEEPING? PEOPLE JUST THEY DIE ANY HOW WERE DO U THINK THEY ARE? REPENT AND FORGET LADYS LAW AND FOLLOW JESUS TODAY.

Go and sit down somewhere
Re: . by sisqology(m): 4:29am On Jan 24, 2013
Mynd_44: The only way to make sure someone does not leave you is to control the person's thought and heart. If you can't, you can just try

Using juju?
Re: . by sisqology(m): 4:33am On Jan 24, 2013
Goodcare: 1. I agree
2. I agree
3. Strongly disagree because they like to play with ur intelligent grin, a lady ask me if she can date her father's friend just because the man promise her 10,000 I told her not to do it,but lo and behold she went ahead and later told me that the man gave her some money to complete here school fee debt grin
4. Disagree
5. I agree
6. Disagree my NUM 3. can answer that problem
8-10 strogly agree grin

As for ur number 3: oh yes, that happened because;
1. Either she doesn't go with the way u reason almst everytime because it does not make sense or, she had no choice again. how would she get the money anyway? Stealing? You shld have solved a bit by giving some part.

2. You probably joked with the way u advised her.

3.She doesn't like you because you've not been doing the rest.

4. She expected you to solve the problem and u didn't. And you're probably okay enough to solve it which she knows.

1 Like

Re: . by ihedioramma: 5:27am On Jan 24, 2013
THANK'S @OP BOUT DONT LET OTHERS SIN BECOS OF UR WORLDS . NOW IS TIME FOR U TO CHANGE BECAREFUL.
Re: . by sisqology(m): 6:06am On Jan 24, 2013
ihedioramma: THANK'S @OP BOUT DONT LET OTHERS SIN BECOS OF UR WORLDS . NOW IS TIME FOR U TO CHANGE BECAREFUL.

Change? Sin? how?
Re: . by Mynd44: 7:13am On Jan 24, 2013
sisqology:

Using juju?
I don't mean use juju. I am just saying that you should see the impossibility of making someone stay
Re: . by sisqology(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2013
^^ yeah, if u do all dis, why not?
Re: . by NET1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
Poster, I'm sorry to burst your bubble. These things you listed here will never make a girl stay with you. Search through the archives of Nairaland, there's a thread created by one TAI2 on "HOW TO MAINTAIN CONTROL OVER WOMEN". I swear that guy is a living legend.

Read that epistle (though it's a long one - but the guy is good with words, narration and his experiences with women succinctly demonstrate how to treat a lady in a way that she'd have to think several times before leaving you). I'm sorry, but what you've put up here does not even attract women - instead they'll see you as a wimp.

Ok. Here's the link to TAI2's thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman

To all the men on this thread, please study this thread and be wiser.

.NET

1 Like

Re: . by czay(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
Different Stokes for different folks
Re: . by 190theclown: 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
grin grin grin

There's only one thing that controls Nigerian women

And that's money

Hold money - slap their b-u-t-t
Move they'l move
Come back they'l come back
Gallop away watch them gallop
Throw back dive - they'l do it

Power of money

1 Like

Re: . by Mynd44: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
^^^
Not suprising
Re: . by lilliesboy(m): 4:00am On Apr 18, 2016
We don hear all dis tok b4.

(1) (Reply)

Why Me / What All Men Say Everyday.. / Stop Chasing Women, Start Chasing money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.