Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:48 AM

How To Create And Add Fiverr Video To Your Gig And Increase Your Sells - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / How To Create And Add Fiverr Video To Your Gig And Increase Your Sells (1997 Views)

Brand New Transcend 500 Gig Hard Drive For Sale / Do You Know Any Bookshop In Lagos That Sells Animation Books+dvd's, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create And Add Fiverr Video To Your Gig And Increase Your Sells by princev: 12:15am On Jan 24, 2013
Hi !!, are you a seller on fiverr.com?, if yes, have you been able to add video to your gigs which will increase your sales and make you more money. Here i want to show you how to add video to your gig that will pass fiverr moderators test. These videos will be made by you for FREE, you will never pay a dime to do it, only your few time you invest in doing it.

Again, i will also show you how to make your gigd "FEATURED" in fiverr. Featured gigs makes more money. So double what you have already been earning through your sells by acquiring this simple technical knowledge for FREE.

I need your consent to send the report across to you. Just send your name and email, with the subject "FIVERR REPORT" To projectwealth2011@gmail.com, and i will know you want the report and will repond by sending it to you immediatelly.

Just want to help few nigerians as my own way of giving back to the society online.

Thanks
Re: How To Create And Add Fiverr Video To Your Gig And Increase Your Sells by ifyalways(f): 1:55am On Jan 24, 2013
Everyone says ". . . I want to give back to the society" nowadays.

Mr Charity, why do we need to send you a mail?can't you share whatever it is here?

(1) (Reply)

Spy Video Cameras / Contact Us For Top Quality Nylon Printing... / Buy A Jvc 710u Pro Hd Camcorder With Accessories(used Like New)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.