Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Need A Place To Buy The Cheapest And Original Computer Accessories - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need A Place To Buy The Cheapest And Original Computer Accessories (1737 Views)

Newly Arrived 16gb Flash Drive And Original Dual USB For Blackberry & Iphones / Difference Between China HP And Original HP? / How To Start Computer Accessories Sales Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Place To Buy The Cheapest And Original Computer Accessories by phonetrace(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2006
where can i get d cheapest and original computer hardware accessoris in lagos.i need to couple 10 pc for my internet business.
Re: I Need A Place To Buy The Cheapest And Original Computer Accessories by phonetrace(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2006
i live i portharcourt.all i need is a tested shop that is reliable and i can just travel from potrtharcourt to lagos,buy and go to portharcourt and couple them
Re: I Need A Place To Buy The Cheapest And Original Computer Accessories by Seun(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2006
My advice is that you should deal with reputable shops like gafunk, Genuss and maybe Chuks-pee. They have phone numbers and websites, so you can order in bulk and get one of employees to go to lagos to pick up the PCs.
Re: I Need A Place To Buy The Cheapest And Original Computer Accessories by phonetrace(m): 8:29pm On May 01, 2006
can u give me there phone numbers and addresses.i will be very grateful if u do
Re: I Need A Place To Buy The Cheapest And Original Computer Accessories by miksonics(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2009
we sell all types of computer accessories mainly for laptops,cheap means china moderate means original, cant be different from standard basic prices.

lapmode technologies ltd
1 otigba computer village ikeja
miksonics@lapmode.com
Re: I Need A Place To Buy The Cheapest And Original Computer Accessories by kasonud(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2009
If really want to couple.our wharehous it computer village.we will do dat with gud price we can air bill if u want 08069474308
Re: I Need A Place To Buy The Cheapest And Original Computer Accessories by mikesleek(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2009
call 017330538 for original equipment. Be very careful where you put your money, even among those that have websites,

(1) (Reply)

Usb And Flash Disk Not Recognized / 1 Year AVAST Key Neded / Pc Refuses To Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.