Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Vacancy For A Web Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Vacancy For A Web Designer (1118 Views)

A Web Designer Needed Urgently. / I Need A Web Designer To Work On My Website / Cost of Designing & Hosting a Web Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For A Web Designer by henryeze: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2008
I have an urgent need for a good web designer. The person should be able to use php also. Pay; very attractive. Send your cv to henry@dw.com.ng, or call me up on 08032808912
Re: Vacancy For A Web Designer by mdjo(m): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2008
Hi My name is Ayo and I am a web designer, I need to know if you have found a wed designer yet. Here is a link to one of my sites "www.lekkigold.com"
My number is 08072587030. ayoojurongbe@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For A Web Designer by powerblaze(m): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2008
Hey, my name is Felix, I'm a student at Aptech. I have good knowledge of php/mysql, the general web packages(Adobe dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks). I also have fundamental knowledge of Adobe flexbuilder, and action scrpit 3.0
Call me and lets talk: 07028027011, mail is powerblaze@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For A Web Designer by aphoe(m): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2008
if you need a freelance web designer, you may contact me[b] l.afolabi@mcquillonline.com[/b]

i'm good with PHP, MySQl, MS SQL, DOT NET and ASP.NET

Re: Vacancy For A Web Designer by Afam(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2008
@Web designers,

Make it a point to have atleast a personal website if you don't want to own a business website, it just makes sense.

Many people that may require your services would appreciate it if they could look at your websites especially when you are not around to cajole, confuse or convince them (trust me this happens a lot in face to face transactions).

Any prospective client that ever walks into my office to talk about inverter ends up paying for one because 70% of the time the office will be on inverter since PHCN will often disappoint. In this case I need not convince the person as he is actually seeing the thing work.
Re: Vacancy For A Web Designer by my2cents(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2008
here, here Afam! cool

In addition, for those who have websites, make sure that the website is up and running otherwise don't advertise it at all. I am going down the list and I see at least one person with an advertised business (I presume) website that isn't up and running.

I personally would rather not have a website than have one that isn't working.

As always, my 2 cents.
Re: Vacancy For A Web Designer by kenflipper(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2008
http://67.192.128.18/builder/demobuilder.htm

Amazing web building tool and web hosting packages, no more credit card barrier, payment in naira available. for further details visit

www.Kennwebdesigner.com

Create your web design business with us, and design a website within 10mins with our great tools.
Re: Vacancy For A Web Designer by quadrillio(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2008
Re: Vacancy For A Web Designer by Noah69: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2008
Not bad, some of the work here is not bad at all.
Re: Vacancy For A Web Designer by my2cents(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2008
quadrillo,

r u aware that at least 40% of the URLs you have posted are not up and running? Just wondering cos if I were the client and went through the 4 random sites that I just did, all of which came up with "site not found", you would have lost my confidence.

I think it is in order (unless the error is from my end, which I doubt, but you never know) for you to modify your post accordingly.

As always, my 2 cents
Re: Vacancy For A Web Designer by quadrillio(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2008
that post was met for someone to contact me not for someone to check and tell me the status

but all the same thank U for caring.

U forget to comment on the sites wink
Re: Vacancy For A Web Designer by my2cents(m): 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2008
quad,

Well, I still insist that:
1) If all you wanted to do is provide means of contact, you should have just stated those. Come on man! You and I know that if I were to post those URLs, you would probably be the first one to click on a few tongue

2) As I said above, over 40% or so weren't working. Should I comment on those? cool Just kidding. I did another random clicking of 4 links and 3 showed up this time grin I would say in general, they are good. The on pointer would be that you should think of moving to table-less designs and externalizing your CSS and JS files.

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Good Vps Or Dedicated Server Host / Website Designer Needed / Nigeria's First Online Network For Creative People And Creative Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.