Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. (8773 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Tinubu In Lagos (PICS) / Aisha Buhari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (photos) / Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by EkoIle1: 5:19am On Jan 24, 2013
British High Commission Visits Tinubu

Paul Edwards, head of the political section of the British High Commission has led a team on a courtesy call on the leader of the Action Congress of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Asokoro, Abuja.

L-R, Senator Abu Ibrahim, , Snr.Political Adviser, British High Commision,Robert Fitzpatrick, Asiwaju Tinubu, Paul Edwards, Senator Chris Ngige, Osaro Odemwingie and Lai Mohammed

Long Live Asiwaju of Yorubaland..

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/01/17/in-pictures-tinubu-hosts-british-high-commission-officials/print/

2 Likes

Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by MrGlobe(m): 5:38am On Jan 24, 2013
Like we don't know Britain is an albatross to Nigeria. They have stopped romancing the north. Ngige take ya time oh.

1 Like

Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by musiwa12: 5:40am On Jan 24, 2013
there is no title call the Asiwaju of Yorubaland.

tinubu did not run for president because he will not be able to win yorubaland.. i will win the whole of yorubaland..he did not want to be disgraced at home like obasanjo.. even kwara and kogi i will win because i live there for several years..
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by Tolexander: 5:48am On Jan 24, 2013
but what is the purpose of the visitation.
It is not all about the container but the content!

1 Like

Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by EkoIle1: 6:01am On Jan 24, 2013
Tolexander: but what is the purpose of the visitation.
It is not all about the container but the content!

What do you think? The British diplomats visited Tinubu to discuss the beautiful weather outside....

lmao

1 Like

Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by Tolexander: 6:20am On Jan 24, 2013
Eko Ile:

What do you think? The British diplomats visited Tinubu to discuss the beautiful weather outside....

lmao
eh! Is it all about what i think or what that happened. Do u want me to assume what the mission of the high commissioner is so that I can run foul of fallacy of unwarranted assumption?

1 Like

Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 24, 2013
Who doesn't know that the British are the biggest hypocrites in human history? They jail a supposed thief (Ibori) and pay homage to a bigger thief (Tinubu)! These beak-nosed, pale-skinned busybodies should be deported to their country. They have outlived their usefulness here if all they do now is wine and dine with opposition thieves while purporting to condemn those in the ruling party.

1 Like

Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2013
musiwa12: there is no title call the Asiwaju of Yorubaland.
I agree with you on this one. It makes no sense just like the iyalode of Yorubaland.
pro01: Who doesn't know that the British are the biggest hypocrites in human history? They jail a supposed thief (Ibori) and pay homage to a bigger thief (Tinubu)! These beak-nosed, pale-skinned busybodies should be deported to their country. They have outlived their usefulness here if all they do now is wine and dine with opposition thieves while purporting to condemn those in the ruling party.
LMAO
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 24, 2013
pro01: Who doesn't know that the British are the biggest hypocrites in human history? They jail a supposed thief (Ibori) and pay homage to a bigger thief (Tinubu)! These beak-nosed, pale-skinned busybodies should be deported to their country. They have outlived their usefulness here if all they do now is wine and dine with opposition thieves while purporting to condemn those in the ruling party.

A competent court of law convicted Ibori...while you are the one convicting Asiwaju.

Either you are ignorant of the maxim of innocent and not guilty until a court declare so or you want to behave like a typical man that says guilty until proven innocence. Either way you are wrong Mr. Man.

Secure a duly court conviction and put Asiwaju in prison..otherwise you keep shut.

12 Likes

Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by Cruxxy(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

A competent court of law convicted Ibori...while you are the one convicting Asiwaju.

Either you are ignorant of the maxim of innocent and not guilty until a court declare so or you want to behave like a typical man that says guilty until proven innocence. Either way you are wrong Mr. Man.

Secure a duly court conviction and put Asiwaju in prison..otherwise you keep shut.

Dont mind them. Na envy dey worry them. Asuwaju is a force to reacon with & there is nothing they can do about it. God should keep him alive so that he will continue to deal with PDP in lagos state. The fear of asuwaju is the begining of wisdom for PDP not only in lagos state but the whole of south west.
How i wish we have someone like him in south east
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by naptu2: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2013
The thread title, "British High Commission Visits Tinubu" is very funny. When I read it, I had a mental image of the high commission building (with all the high commission staff in it) moving and going to see Tinubu.
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by donsax: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2013

tinubu did not run for president because he will not be able to win yorubaland.. i will win the whole of yorubaland..he did not want to be disgraced at home like obasanjo.. even kwara and kogi i will win because i live there for several years..
Who are you in kwara because I don't know you there? Are you the one of hidden late olusola saraki son or belong to sheu family if not, I don't see how you will win whole of kwara.
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by dridowu: 10:04am On Jan 24, 2013
Jagaban of Nigeria ur head dy dre. Enemy go fall
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2013
tongue

WTF
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by naptu2: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2013
donsax:
Who are you in kwara because I don't know you there? Are you the one of hidden late olusola saraki son or belong to sheu family if not, I don't see how you will win whole of kwara.

You said you don't see how the great Aare Musiwa will win the whole of Kwara? Stop insulting him! Don't you know who Musiwa is?

Kai! Don't you know that Musiwa can easily become President of Nigeria by virtue of his philosophy as contained in the sacred satellite pictures?

Behold, the great Musiwa

naptu2: Adesegun Musiwa is the Nairaland politics section poster of the year 2009. He is an electricity engineer who graduated from the University of Ilorin. He speaks Batu and a host of other languages.

Adesegun Musiwa is also known as Becomerich 1-100, Eguofor, Complove, Nigeria1, Nigeriaone, Bashali, Tayo4life, Uche 2005, Becomericher, Mapomeji, Are Canada, etc

He works as the chief mapologist at Google. His philosophy is that all Nigeria's problems will be solved if the Western Niger is excised from Nigeria and added to Benin Republic.

He is very influential (more influential than Goodluck Jonathan), knows all the pastors in Nigeria and will win any free and fair presidential election conducted in Nigeria, by virtue of his philosophy as contained in the sacred satellite pictures.

He has been the subject of classic threads on Nairaland such as the threads below.

https://www.nairaland.com/608926/one-party-should-please-summit

https://www.nairaland.com/335745/aloy-emeka-mr-tribalist-cousin

https://www.nairaland.com/321016/mapomeji-finally-out

https://www.nairaland.com/469018/happy-birthday-becomerich

https://www.nairaland.com/898844/h

https://www.nairaland.com/909682/

https://www.nairaland.com/220912/seun-owner-nairaland-accused-corruption

https://www.nairaland.com/469018/happy-birthday-becomerich

https://www.nairaland.com/514772/becomerich-bows-out-nl

https://www.nairaland.com/477125/jakumu-english-nonsense-not-know

https://www.nairaland.com/367629/becomerich-wins-jakumo-closes-beaf/5

https://www.nairaland.com/679870/aare-musiwa-hot-form-look

naptu2: How could I forget? Adesegun Musiwa is also the leader of Egbe Omo Oduduwa

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egbe_Omo_Oduduwa

2 Likes

Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2013
People that has no Good intention for Nigeria always visiting tinubu. Ok na
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by pheesayor(m): 10:23am On Jan 24, 2013
naptu2: The thread title, "British High Commission Visits Tinubu" is very funny. When I read it, I had a mental image of the high commission building (with all the high commission staff in it) moving and going to see Tinubu.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by kutchs: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2013
naptu2: The thread title, "British High Commission Visits Tinubu" is very funny. When I read it, I had a mental image of the high commission building (with all the high commission staff in it) moving and going to see Tinubu.
I was going to post exactly this when I saw ur comment. Very funny title indeed.
Come to think of it, the man is not even the High Commisioner but a common head of political section and the visit makes front page. Some times I wonder about nairaland and its mods.

1 Like

Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2013
I see power changing hands from above. Take it or leave it, it will soon happen RIP PDP, there's a new world alliance.
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by Yazmin: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2013
naptu2:

You said you don't see how the great Aare Musiwa will win the whole of Kwara? Stop insulting him! Don't you know who Musiwa is?

Kai! Don't you know that Musiwa can easily become President of Nigeria by virtue of his philosophy as contained in the sacred satellite pictures?

Behold, the great Musiwa

I thought cannabis has been banned in Nigeria. Wonder how some people still do have access to overdose of this item. Abeg pass me a wrap sha, wanna be @ your level also.....
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by naptu2: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2013
Yazmin:

I thought cannabis has been banned in Nigeria. Wonder how some people still do have access to overdose of this item. Abeg pass me a wrap sha, wanna be @ your level also.....

Hhahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahha!

grin grin grin
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by naptu2: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2013
The man who will defeat Tinubu in any election in South-West Nigeria is interviewed.

Re: 60 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2011 by Jarus(m): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2010

After trying to grip BECOMRICH and interview him as part of the NL Legends, this is only what I'm able to come up with:

JARUS TO BCR:

Dear Musiwa,

Sequel to the conclusion of the first phase of the selection of NL legends, for which you have been considered one, we wish to conduct an interview with you as the next phase of the exercise: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-413742.0.html

Below are the interview questions:

1, Kindly introduce yourself (Provide as much info as you want to, and if you don't mind, your real name, age etc)

2, How did you join NL?

3, Do you agree with our list of NL legends or you have suggestions or something to chip in? Or to you, who is the greatest Nairalander of all time?

4, Who is/are your favourite Nairalander(s)?

5, What is your assessment of NL as the forum clocks 5?

6, What do you enjoy about NL and how addicted are you to NL?

7, How do you juggle between NL and your real life activities? Do you quote NL in your real lief activities? Do people around you knwo you are a a member of NL?

8, What is the most useful info or knowledge you've gotten from Nairaland? Or better still is there any special thread that has impacted in your life?

9, Which section do you like most?

10, If you are an old Nairalander, i.e 2005-2007 sets, what period on Nairaland do you enjoy most? Or better stillm, comapre NL of today with NL of 3, 4 years

If you feel there is any other thing you want to add, but not included in the questions up there, you are free to frame your questions yourselves and answer them, and if worth publishing, will be considered as part of the interview.

Also, your responses may generate one or two more questions, and you will be asked in camera before being published.

Kindly send your responses to jarusnairaland@yahoo.com for review and publication on the thread.

I look forward to seeing your responses.

Regards,

Jarus

BCR's RESPONSE:

Can you help me delete all my post on nairaland.

Thank you.

MY RESPONSE:

Is this not Becomrich?
Why do you want to delete your posts? Are you leaving NL?

Anyway, please answer our interview questions below:

1, Kindly introduce yourself?

2, When did you join Nairaland?

3, Why do you like to post satellite pictures and maps everytime?

4, Some people say you are a robot, and not human, can you comment on that?

5, You once said you wanted the Yorubas to merge with Benin republic, how do you think that is possible?

6, What job do you do in Canada?

7, You always say you read 'electricity engineering' in Unilorin, what is the difference between 'electricity engineering' and electrical engineering? But we learnt there is nothing like electricity engineering

8, Who is your favourite nairalander

9, Sometime last year, you were campaigning that you wanted to become president of Nigeria, is that not contradictory to your struggle that Yorubas should secede from Nigeria and join Benin republic?

10, People heavily criticize your grammar, don't you think you need to work on your English?

11, What advice do you have for Nairalanders?

Reply pls

Thanks

BCR:

Just delete all my posting.

I never said, I am an electricity engineer. I said electrical engineer. Nairaland edit post. nairaland is 419. That why I want all my post deleted, I do not want to be associated with 419 or nairaland.

10, People heavily criticize your grammar, don't you think you need to work on your English? answer: Nairaland uses is programme that change your words. It is a switch program.

On if I can become the president. I can. I have a better chance of been president than Jonathan. look at the statistics. Look at the satellite pictures. I am the person to beat in 2011. 99% of yorubas would vote for me, because I have risk everything, even nearly got killed just for them to get justice. and look at the satellite picture. I have links to some emirs and I need to show them the pictures and they would approve my plan and vote for me in the north. if not they would be minority for ever.

Unedited no time to.

JARUS TO BCR:

What about the other questions I asked in that interview? Please answer them and send to me.
Thanks

BCR TO JARUS

what is your real name and email and cell phone number

JARUS TO BCR:

I am in Nigeria. My real name is Tunji. My contact cell number is 0806119862*. I live in Nigeria.

NB: For those who know first name, Tunji is my middle name.

BCR TO ME

Are you the owner of nairaland. how do you become a moderator on nairaland.

Tell me about you. we you like to make money

At this juncture, I knew I can't get BCR for interview, hence my decision to publish this smattering encounter as his interview.

STAR QUOTE

I never said, I am an electricity engineer. I said electrical engineer.

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by Alajiki(m): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2013
Racism is not good...discuss issues not personality
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by shadrach77: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2013
well, for all your effort at correcting the grammar of the poster, the sentence is correct. It's like saying Nigeria plays Zambia tomorrow at the nations cup. We all know the word "Nigeria" in this case represents the players (who are themselves representing the nation) and not the whole country smiley smiley smiley

To other things, i'm yet to understand the purpose of the visit and in what capacity did they visit Tinubu? and to the op, there is no such thing as the Asiwaju of Yorubaland smiley smiley smiley
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by naptu2: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2013
shadrach77:
well, for all your effort at correcting the grammar of the poster, the sentence is correct. It's like saying Nigeria plays Zambia tomorrow at the nations cup. We all know the word "Nigeria" in this case represents the players (who are themselves representing the nation) and not the whole country smiley smiley smiley

To other things, i'm yet to understand the purpose of the visit and in what capacity did they visit Tinubu? and to the op, there is no such thing as the Asiwaju of Yorubaland smiley smiley smiley

Nigeria plays Zambia = Nigerian National team plays Zambian National Team.

Imagine: "US Embassy visits Tinubu".
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by executinal(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2013

tinubu did not run for president because he will not be able to win yorubaland.. i will win the whole of yorubaland..he did not want to be disgraced at home like obasanjo.. e[b]ven kwara and kogi i will win because i live there for several years[/b]..
Yes you are right his Excellency Musiwa 1 of Nairaland AKA SATELIGHT PICTURE grin grin grin
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by bigfat01: 11:25am On Jan 24, 2013
[size=15pt]VERY GOOD...[/size]
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by babaireti(m): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2013

Why the grudge against the visit?and why are you so apprehensive about the choice of the personality visited ? if you dont have anything to contribute here constructively ,please keep your thread shut ,and stop spreading embers of discord.
The ACN leader you are talking about is not only a political leader ,but a leader of a RACE and should be respected. If you want a respect for your own leader as well,then go back to your region and work in unity,stop being antagonistic of one another.
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by Ozonna(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2013
What if the Britico man brought a message from the Queen, telling the Asiwaju who to support in 2015 elections tongue. Seriously since we weren't told what they discussed, i guess it has something to do with 2015.
Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2013
Meanwhile nobody seems to be interested in South south and south east for fear of kidnapping.later they will start accusing the whites of segregating them.

1 Like

Re: British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. by sweetgala(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2013
saxywale:
I agree with you on this one. It makes no sense just like the iyalode of Yorubaland.

LMAO

Both Asiwaju and Iyalode are modern tittles given to citizens of a town who acts as a social representative.
An Iyalode should typically be a market/business woman who can represent the market people as a union representative so to speak.

However you can't have an iyalode of yorubaland, or asiwaju. The ogboni and egbe omo oduduwa should serve as a yoruba representative board.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) / PDP Looks Up To Jonathan, Lamido, Mark To Lead Reconciliation / FG, States, Lgs Share N420bn For October - Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.