Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Must Read Joke!!! Laugh Till Your Boxer Tear Pant - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Must Read Joke!!! Laugh Till Your Boxer Tear Pant (3044 Views)

A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. / Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke / Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read Joke!!! Laugh Till Your Boxer Tear Pant by Akporugo247: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2013
A man with AK47 riffle ran into a church and pointed the gun at the congregation saying "who is a child of God here, let me send him to heaven"?
The congregation kept silent he then fired a shot in the roof.
The congregation shouted "its the pastor! He always says that he is a child of God"
Pastor replied : what kind of conspiracy is this ? Everyone here knows that i am the son of Chukwudi and the grandson of Okeke, so what is my business with God,' abeg, if na play make una stop ham ooo!!!
Everybody wan go heaven, but no body wan die!
Lolz :p

1 Like

Re: Must Read Joke!!! Laugh Till Your Boxer Tear Pant by Hardeybympeh(f): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
JST PASSING BY....
Re: Must Read Joke!!! Laugh Till Your Boxer Tear Pant by dhama(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
What a joke!
Re: Must Read Joke!!! Laugh Till Your Boxer Tear Pant by realsammie(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
dhama: What a joke!
i guess it should be ;what a comprehension
Re: Must Read Joke!!! Laugh Till Your Boxer Tear Pant by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
Lol grin fake MOG
Re: Must Read Joke!!! Laugh Till Your Boxer Tear Pant by bunmioguns(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
Akporugo247: A man with AK47 riffle ran into a church and pointed the gun at the congregation saying "who is a child of God here, let me send him to heaven"?
The congregation kept silent he then fired a shot in the roof.
The congregation shouted "its the pastor! He always says that he is a child of God"
Pastor replied : what kind of conspiracy is this ? Everyone here knows that i am the son of Chukwudi and the grandson of Okeke, so what is my business with God,' abeg, if na play make una stop ham ooo!!!
Everybody wan go heaven, but no body wan die!
Lolz :p

embarassed
Re: Must Read Joke!!! Laugh Till Your Boxer Tear Pant by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:29am On Jan 25, 2013
Hardeybympeh: JST PASSING BY....
me too

(1) (Reply)

When The Doctor Has A Bad Handwritting / Anoda Funny Pix! / Johnny and His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.