Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! (3561 Views)

House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS / Expiration Of Amalgamation Of Nigeria On Jan 1, 2014 / Final Solution: De-amalgamation And The Advantages Of Breaking Up Nigeria – By L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by mikkywebs(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2013
Good Morning beloved viewers!

The Amalgamation of the Southern and Northern protectorate as history taught us was in 1914. 2014 is almost around the corner and I guess Nigerians will celebrate/morn virtually 100 years of existence of an unfair marriage between two unparallelled regions by unscrupulous and self-centered Lords from Britain who never value marriage or regard it's sacred order.

Nigeria group(s) are virtually divorced. The group(s) have remained divorced in the mind though no legal approval has been issued due to the benefits the bushier derive from her resources.

What is your take of this issue. Do you see De-Amalgamation of Nigeria come 2014 or after the Centenary Year celebration or do you the marriage will automatically get sweeter again. To me I am sure God allowed it and will do His best to guide His people not to completely perish by fellow mortals.

Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by Afam4eva(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2013
I only learn last year that such thing existed in the amalgamation act.
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by olaezebala: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2013
i see a country surviving the test of time and becoming the world power in the nearest future. Can I hear u shout Halleluyah? The Lord is indeed a very good God. My spirit is high and I wanna pour out some words of prophesy on my Motherland
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2013
olaezebala: i see a country surviving the test of time and becoming the world power in the nearest future. Can I hear u shout Halleluyah? The Lord is indeed a very good God. My spirit is high and I wanna pour out some words of prophesy on my Motherland

How will you tame Islam?
How will you tame ethnic suspicious?
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by CROWE: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
noblezone:

How will you tame Islam?
How will you tame ethnic suspicious?

Ethnic suspicion can be tamed by freeing the economy from the government. If the money moves over to the private sector public service quickly becomes less illustrious and the bickering will reduce, especially since Nigeria has many different tribes so the ethnic lines are a bit blurry and it becomes easier to cross them. For example, in my life experience we have never seen each other as Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, it is not always immediately obvious what ones tribe is when you look at him. It doesn't register the way it does in other countries where the entire ethnicity of a people is clearly written on their faces so when we go "Igbo!!, Igbo!!, Igbo!!", we are not as attached to the concept as the serbs in Austria-Hungary were. It is more a response to the fact that things are messed up, we don't have deep rooted hatred for one another.

As for Islam, that is the big one isn't it? I dunno for sure how we will fix that, the only real way is to educate them, education is the cure to radical mindless behavior, that will take a long long time so I am kind of leaning towards splitting off from the radical islamic regions.
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
Is there a written and signed DOCUMENT about the amalgamation? And did it state a clause of the option of de-amalgamation?
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by lateef4me(m): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
The sooner we break ,the better for all of us !
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by anulaxad(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
lateef4me: The sooner we break ,the better for all of us !

I DID NOT KNOW THERE WHERE STILL CCUNTS LIKE YOU STILL WRITING SSHIT ONLINE.

A COUNTRY THAT HAS HISTORY OLDER THE BRITAIN ITSELF YOU WANT IT TO DIVIDE JUST LIKE THAT. MMORON.
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by CROWE: 2:58am On Jan 25, 2013
anulaxad:

I DID NOT KNOW THERE WHERE STILL CCUNTS LIKE YOU STILL WRITING SSHIT ONLINE.

A COUNTRY THAT HAS HISTORY OLDER THE BRITAIN ITSELF YOU WANT IT TO DIVIDE JUST LIKE THAT. MMORON.

lmfao, how is Nigeria's history older than Britain?
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by pazienza(m): 3:08am On Jan 25, 2013
Well,as an Igbo,i have deep rooted hatred for Nigeria,and all that would prolong her comatose life. I wish her slow and painless demise,and may Alaigbo republic arise from her ashes, Isee!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by EkoAtlantic1(f): 3:10am On Jan 25, 2013
Yawn with my oesophagus almost popping out

"The day you start thinking straight that 9ja ain't gonna break-up soon, you have taken a step out of delusion in your life"- (by prof Eko Atlantic, 1762)
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by CyberG: 3:47am On Jan 25, 2013
pazienza: Well,as an Igbo,i have deep rooted hatred for Nigeria,and all that would prolong her comatose life. I wish her slow and painless demise,and may Alaigbo republic arise from her ashes, Isee!

If in 2014 and after Nigeria is still here, will you carry your curse on your soul and your children? If you are not sure, change now otherwise your curse is upon you and your generation. Iboz claim they are Jewish? Well here is the word of God: pray for the peace of Jerusalem (your Jerusalem is your country Nigeria) for they shall prosper that love their Jerusalem (paraphrased).
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by pazienza(m): 5:38am On Jan 25, 2013
CyberG:

If in 2014 and after Nigeria is still here, will you carry your curse on your soul and your children? If you are not sure, change now otherwise your curse is upon you and your generation. Iboz claim they are Jewish? Well here is the word of God: pray for the peace of Jerusalem (your Jerusalem is your country Nigeria) for they shall prosper that love their Jerusalem (paraphrased).
Those who are afraid of staying on their own are parasites,nobody expects a parasite to give up it's host,it wouldn't be a parasite,if it can. *grins*

2 Likes

Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by pazienza(m): 5:43am On Jan 25, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
Yawn with my oesophagus almost popping out

"The day you start thinking straight that 9ja ain't gonna break-up soon, you have taken a step out of delusion in your life"- (by prof Eko Atlantic, 1762)
The day u start thinking on how to survive without depending on Nigeria,will be the day you stopped being a parasite.

2 Likes

Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by EkoAtlantic1(f): 6:01am On Jan 25, 2013
pazienza: The day start thinking on how to survive without depending on Nigeria,will be the day you stopped being a parasite.

Oh! Parasite! Cool, we're gonna such you dry. The shaft left are gonna be released when the country breaks in your dream
tongue cool
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 25, 2013
Hope it actually happens, can't wait for 2014
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by ebucha: 6:43am On Jan 25, 2013
Super story. Niger Deltans will NEVER want to be in Biafra. Sharia Republic should be in red not green.
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by CyberG: 7:10am On Jan 25, 2013
pazienza: Those who are afraid of staying on there own are parasites,nobody expects a parasite to give up it's host,it wouldn't be a parasite,if it can. *grins*

LOL...I see you lack conviction after realizing the gravity of your statement and the implications as I alluded to! grin grin In any case, it is nothing about not one part of Nigeria not standing on it own, in fact you will be surprised that your el-dorado would be the WORST! It will be the new Nigeria as none of the iboz would be allowed to stay in any other person's regions and you would clearly have NO rights as the records show and iboz will in FACT be blamed for any temporal inconvenience the north, for example, may have initially. They will surely overcome it, if they want to but be sure they will NEVER let any ibo man they see go without capital punishment. Again, the ND will never let you have a drop of their oil and better be content with yours, but biafara will be LANDLOCKED and ibos will practically pay through their nose to fly through any of the air space of their immediate areas, will pay heavily to ship their goods through the coasts of the West or SS and will be targeted if they went through any areas they do not OWN, think about it. Parts of the reason why you will pay so much is that every inconvenience of every part of Nigeria will be dumped on your head. The ND might let you ship your goods through PH but you will pay top dollars (currency) for it.

The current arrangement of Nigeria makes it such that it is more difficult for example for the north to unilaterally attack the SE. In a breakup, the Hausa's will still look to take more pounds of flesh for their Sadaunna's killing and all the insult they have endured from iboz. Iboz will need to grow all their own food because you will have to pay more for almost every food you will need from the north. In the West, you will not be welcome as residents because if your neighbour-brothers in Nigeria are NOT good enough for you now in the same country; be sure they will refuse to be good enough for you when Nigeria breaks up. I trust the west will give you time to vacate and carry your houses off the land or sell them; but cases of people who change their names to Yoruba, Edo, etc names will only be summarily executed as they will be enemies of the state. I can go on but think of these few for now!
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by miiraaj: 7:26am On Jan 25, 2013
Many disillusionned lazy iddioots will sit at home and type nonsense on the internet,thinking Nigeria will break up by next year as if there is something they can do to ensure it happens. Our present leaders are enjoying this "marriage" as they all work harmoniously to loot the nation dry irrespective of their regions. But you lazy people that can't even get your rights from your ward councellors are here spitting trash.
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by miiraaj: 7:33am On Jan 25, 2013
CyberG:

LOL...I see you lack conviction after realizing the gravity of your statement and the implications as I alluded to! grin grin In any case, it is nothing about not one part of Nigeria not standing on it own, in fact you will be surprised that your el-dorado would be the WORST! It will be the new Nigeria as none of the iboz would be allowed to stay in any other person's regions and you would clearly have NO rights as the records show and iboz will in FACT be blamed for any temporal inconvenience the north, for example, may have initially. They will surely overcome it, if they want to but be sure they will NEVER let any ibo man they see go without capital punishment. Again, the ND will never let you have a drop of their oil and better be content with yours, but biafara will be LANDLOCKED and ibos will practically pay through their nose to fly through any of the air space of their immediate areas, will pay heavily to ship their goods through the coasts of the West or SS and will be targeted if they went through any areas they do not OWN, think about it. Parts of the reason why you will pay so much is that every inconvenience of every part of Nigeria will be dumped on your head. The ND might let you ship your goods through PH but you will pay top dollars (currency) for it.

The current arrangement of Nigeria makes it such that it is more difficult for example for the north to unilaterally attack the SE. In a breakup, the Hausa's will still look to take more pounds of flesh for their Sadaunna's killing and all the insult they have endured from iboz. Iboz will need to grow all their own food because you will have to pay more for almost every food you will need from the north. In the West, you will not be welcome as residents because if your neighbour-brothers in Nigeria are NOT good enough for you now in the same country; be sure they will refuse to be good enough for you when Nigeria breaks up. I trust the west will give you time to vacate and carry your houses off the land or sell them; but cases of people who change their names to Yoruba, Edo, etc names will only be summarily executed as they will be enemies of the state. I can go on but think of these few for now!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I laugh in Igbo.
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by anulaxad(m): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2013
CROWÉ:

lmfao, how is Nigeria's history older than Britain?

MAN, YOU'RE MISSING OUT. I'M SERIOUS,THERE'S SO MUCH THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN DOES NOT KNOW,AND IT BECAUSE OF THIS WHITE PEOPLE TRYING TO IMPLEMENT THERE HISTORY IN BLACK BRAINS.
MAN YOU'RE MISSING OUT.
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by CROWE: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2013
anulaxad:

MAN, YOU'RE MISSING OUT. I'M SERIOUS,THERE'S SO MUCH THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN DOES NOT KNOW,AND IT BECAUSE OF THIS WHITE PEOPLE TRYING TO IMPLEMENT THERE HISTORY IN BLACK BRAINS.
MAN YOU'RE MISSING OUT.

Oh sure, because that is what I asked you.
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by advocate666: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2013
CyberG:

Na break-up fear or your love of igbos cause you write all this littany?
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by chosen04(f): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2013
CyberG:

The RANTS of a lost soul can easily be decoded....
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by pazienza(m): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2013
miiraaj: Many disillusionned lazy iddioots will sit at home and type nonsense on the internet,thinking Nigeria will break up by next year as if there is something they can do to ensure it happens. Our present leaders are enjoying this "marriage" as they all work harmoniously to loot the nation dry irrespective of their regions. But you lazy people that can't even get your rights from your ward councellors are here spitting trash.
Another parasite. Learn to stay on your own,stop being parasitic.
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by pazienza(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:

Oh! Parasite! Cool, we're gonna such you dry. The shaft left are gonna be released when the country breaks in your dream
tongue cool
At least,you have admitted to being a parasite,there may yet be hope for you.
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by pazienza(m): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
@cyberg. Let Ndigbo worry about what would happen once we leave naija,stop worrying about us,face your worries towards odualand,learn for once to stay on your own,a people as small as san marino( a country of less than 40,000) are doing that,stop displaying symptoms of parasitism.
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by miiraaj: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
pazienza: Another parasite. Learn to stay on your own,stop being parasitic.

CyberG has said it all. Sorry for Igbo people if nija break up tongue tongue tongue
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by pazienza(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
I have noticed one pattern,Yorubas seem to be those most troubled about the demise of Nigeria. Maybe it's time we stopped calling the north parasites,yorubas could actually be the real parasites. The average northerner on the street don't really care about Nigeria Unity,only their Elites as expected,like other Elites from other regions of Nigeria care. But for the yoruba,even the most insignificant one of them wants the unity of this country,i have few reasons i think is the cause of this,but i would want to listen to what my fellow igbos think could be the cause of this.
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by DeepSight(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
CyberG:

Gosh so much hatred. This is worse than the feelings of the Nazi towards Jews. Dayum!
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by pazienza(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
miiraaj:

CyberG has said it all. Sorry for Igbo people if nija break up tongue tongue tongue
CyberG post was filled with gibberish not worth my response,thats why i ignored it. Now,why wouldn't you want to stand on your own,as odualand citizen,why must you be parasitic,why must you feed off other people you don't seem to like that much.
Re: De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! by mikkywebs(m): 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
I am very optimist that such Hungary's Peaceful Revolution will be the portion of Nigeria very soon. There is reason for stubborn argument in a situation like this but I am not in any way advocating for violence in the land. My friends I must tell you pointblank that the centre does not hold. Ask Chinua Achebe for further discussions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Son Roasting Chicken (picture) / APC Members Go To Church In Osun State (pics) / How Does Aso Rock Look Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.