Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) (931 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) by Mankind8(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2013
PLS DO YOU ADVISE ME TO BUY ONLINE FROM CHIBUZOR EZE of Chibiz Ltd
My name is samuel, a final year student, my laptop was stolen last week and i find it hard to continue with my project work. I hav very little cash on me and so can not afford a Powerful laptop for now.

I saw an online post by CHIBUZOR EZE, a.k.a CHIBIZ LTD. Of biz4naija.info of some Cheap stuff, And Considering the nature of how neccessary d project work is, I badly must/have to get one. . .

MANY NAIRALANDER WITH EXPERIENCE SHOULD PLS ADVISE ME

PLS CAN I PAY TO HIS ACCOUNT?
IS HE A SCAM?
Thanks
Re: Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2013
Google Chibuzor Eze....and read the result.
Re: Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) by Clem45(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
SCAM!!!! TYPE biz4naija.info-scam you'll see all the rubbish.
Re: Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) by remecy(f): 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2013
For short HE IS A S-C-A-M. If u re so in need of a laptop lend from others. Don't rush into getting one cause you might regret it.
Re: Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) by Osian(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
Confirmed scam!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) by Ikiriye(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
he is a complete scam run away
Re: Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) by kedukc(m): 3:25am On Oct 12, 2013
@op, if you're still unsure about the character, you could ask him to list his product on Naijadealer.com (escrow website) in any case he fails to deliver, you'll get your money back.
Re: Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) by servicegiver: 4:32am On Oct 12, 2013
A word is enough for the wise!!!

Let God be your guide, often times, you have heard that the peoples voice is God's. What are you suppose to do next?

(1) (Reply)

Youwin! Women Applicants: Deadline For Submission Of Round 2 Has Been Extended! / What Is The Major Source Of Funding For The Hospitality Industry In Nigeria? / Lucrative Business Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.