Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,926 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:38 AM

Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) (7930 Views)

Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones / Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. / Court Upholds Ban On Use Of Hijab In Lagos Public Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by naijavotes: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr0hOOvk2SY

A documentary exposing the shameful state of some of the schools that produced notable sons and daughters of Anambra State. This should serve as a wake up call. We need to do more for the public school system in our State-our children deserve far more better than what is on ground.

http://www.chidoonumah.com/2013/01/horrible-state-of-public-schools-in.html#axzz2Iti8ueF0

1 Like

Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by manny4life(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
Anambra has been attracting negative publicity lately, like seriously, what's going on? What is Gov. Obi doing? I understand he can't perform magic with a wand, but damn.. I hope this thread wouldn't not degenerate into a fighting ground. E ji'm chineke na yo unu...
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by segunojas(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
Do more for what.I dnt pray or which to send my child to public school.our Gov and principal are currup
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by Scarpon(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
the government should do something this are the leaders of tomorrow
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by omo9ja1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
hmmm shame on us sad
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
Gov Obi promised to bring his children back to enrol in Anambra public school during his campaign. Our politicians are big time 419ners. We too they promise and we really believe them. na we be d real mumu here
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
looks like a poutry to me
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by Jaideyone(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
Kamsy10: Gov Obi promised to bring his children back to enrol in Anambra public school during his campaign. Our politicians are big time 419ners. We too they promise and we really believe them. na we be d real mumu here
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by antontech(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
Leave dat fuol dat calls himself my governor.God will reward him
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by uzeba(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
Even in their state university, it is even worst there!! Like seriously, Anambra should do the do!!
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by billante(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
Can someone name one state dat doesn't have one or two dilapidated school?

Just one state?
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by Decryptor(m): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
manny4life: Anambra has been attracting negative publicity lately, like seriously, what's going on? What is Gov. Obi doing? I understand he can't perform magic with a wand, but damn.. I hope this thread wouldn't not degenerate into a fighting ground. E ji'm chineke na yo unu...
That's because it's the most hated state for now and i think it has to do with the fact that we hit OIL! I guess that the search for latest ritual killing, armed roberries in anabra did not yield latest results so now they have decided to use the state of public schools as a target. THe next thread about Anambra may be something like "Nurses wear dirty uniforms in Anambra", "Pure water factories in Anambra mix water with kerosene ", "Why can't one find a good-looking girl in Anambra?" or even "Scientists trace the origin and ancestry of Adolf Hitler to Anambra" Haterz, keep on hating while we keep progressing.

9 Likes

Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by OracleHex(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
Someone should pls summarise the video, i dont think i can waste my presious mb
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by nagoma(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
" .............documentary to serve as a wake up call........" you can continue calling they will never wake up from their evil and tyrannical slumber.

But let me tell you that this school's state of infrastructure is far better than other many schools and in many states. I am not praising Anambra government- just the facts.
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
[size=18pt]PETER OBI TELL US WHERE THE 50 DEAD BODIES DUMPED IN THE RIVER CAME FROM? WE WILL NOT FORGET.[/size]
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by Decryptor(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: [size=18pt]PETER OBI TELL US WHERE THE 50 DEAD BODIES DUMPED IN THE RIVER CAME FROM? WE WILL NOT FORGET.[/size]
The bodies floated from Enugu into Anambra. If you still don't believe me, go to Govt house Awka and ask him
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
billante: Can someone name one state dat doesn't have one or two dilapidated school?

Just one state?

Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by manny4life(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
Decryptor: That's because it's the most hated state for now and i think it has to do with the fact that we hit OIL! I guess that the search for latest ritual killing, armed roberries in anabra did not yield latest results so now they have decided to use the state of public schools as a target. THe next thread about Anambra may be something like "Nurses wear dirty uniforms in Anambra", "Pure water factories in Anambra mix water with kerosene ", "Why can't one find a good-looking girl in Anambra?" or even "Scientists trace the origin and ancestry of Adolf Hitler to Anambra" Haterz, keep on hating while we keep progressing.

Granted that folks may be hating on Anambra, however, let's look to ourselves, is the message real? While I do not share your sentiment, however, they say to whom much is given, much is expected. Obi is building malls, and investing in Sabmiller, meanwhile dilapidated schools exist? This has absolutely no bearing on whether we hit oil or not.

In all honesty, Anambra has been in the negative spotlight, which is working in a positive and negative way, but positive because criticism is very important, it puts our govt on their toes to perform better. I expect Anambra to bounce back from all these negativity and try as much as possible and improve her image.

2 Likes

Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by DaGC(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
billante: Can someone name one state dat doesn't have one or two dilapidated school?

Just one state?

Honestly don't think there's any that don't have...Serving in Odukpani LGA (Cross River)...just minutes from Calabar d capital...a private school with just 6 classes 4 the whole primary 1-SS3. 2 classes for primary(1-3 same class n 4-6 same class) and 4 for Secondary (JS1 n 2 same class, den JS3..then SS1, SS2-3 same class)...they all learn the same thing @ the same time. Asked the principal y n he said "provided they learn, its no problem". I felt so sorry for the kids. They aint learning shit cos they are all in the class @ d same time. I pity the ones going 4 WAEC this year.
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by oboy3(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
I thought peter Obi sycophants were here yarning opata that peter rita obi visited all schools in Anambra state and he renovated all and gave them computer and furnished their laboratories
peter rita obi is the cause and a curse to Anambra state
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
Decryptor: That's because it's the most hated state for now and i think it has to do with the fact that we hit OIL! I guess that the search for latest ritual killing, armed roberries in anabra did not yield latest results so now they have decided to use the state of public schools as a target. THe next thread about Anambra may be something like "Nurses wear dirty uniforms in Anambra", "Pure water factories in Anambra mix water with kerosene ", "Why can't one find a good-looking girl in Anambra?" or even "Scientists trace the origin and ancestry of Adolf Hitler to Anambra" Haterz, keep on hating while we keep progressing.
LMAAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
I believe so many people did'nt watch the video in order to get the message clearly.Its really a shame on most Nigerians that they cannot deduce a message from even a video then how can they pass WAEC and JAMB?This shown in the way people here have been lampooning the Governor for not acting concerning the state of collapse in the schools.The summary of the video judging from what the Governor said is the disadvantage of taking over of public schools by the Missionaries.To him ever since they collected the schools from the state Government they have not been able to carry out any meaningful development on them.He is therefore urging those notable men in the society that attended such schools to come to the rescue of the schools since its no longer the duty of the Government to manage those schools.His point is as clear as ABC.

2 Likes

Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
manny4life: Anambra has been attracting negative publicity lately, like seriously, what's going on? What is Gov. Obi doing? I understand he can't perform magic with a wand, but damn.. I hope this thread wouldn't not degenerate into a fighting ground. E ji'm chineke na yo unu...

Like you don't know the reason this thread was openned...

OP, I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHEN THIS VIDEO WAS RECORDED.

1 Like

Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by manny4life(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

Like you don't know the reason this thread was openned...

OP, I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHEN THIS VIDEO WAS RECORDED.

I wasn't asking why the thread was opened, honestly, whether the thread was opened for malicious reasons or not, though important, but the message is disturbing. That was my concern.

If you wanna know when it was recorded, the upload date is more likely to tell you when it was made.
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by AnitaMandy: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
mwah....hope u caught it
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
I WANNA KNOW WHEN THIS VIDEO WAS RECORDED BECAUSE MOST SCHOOLS IN ANAMBRA HAS BEEN REBUILT,EVEN ONE OF THE MOST DILAPIDATED SCHOOL IN MY TOWN ISN'T LEFT OUT,UMUOJI BOY HIGH SCHOOL. DORMETRY AND SCIENCE LABS HAS BEEN FURNISHED. SO,I NEED SOMEBODY TO TELL ME WHEN THAT VIDEO WAS RECORDED?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Govt. Announces Foreign Scholarship Opportunities / Federal University Of Petroleum Resource 2013/2014 Admission Thread / Is It True USA Does't Accept GCE O'level Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.