Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Think Twice Bnfore Acting - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Think Twice Bnfore Acting (965 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Like Saying Things Twice? / O Boy! Think Twice Before Attempting To Steal Transformers In Benin City / Think Twice modified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think Twice Bnfore Acting by bdabuwa(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
A man was polishing his new car...his three year old son picked stone and scratched line on the side of the car. In anger the man took the child's hand and lint it many times not realizing that he was using an iron wretch. At the hospital,the child saw his father,with painful eyes "Dad when will my fingers grow...?! "The man was so hurt and speechless. He went to his car and kicked it a lot of times devastated by his actions....sitting in front of the car he looked at those scratched and realized that the child had written "I love you dad"the next day,the man committed suicide
Re: Think Twice Bnfore Acting by ayojosh2k(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
Oga,

This one na tragedy o, no be Joke!

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Bnfore Acting by Chlorin: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
Una try sha tnx
Re: Think Twice Bnfore Acting by realsammie(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
...and u deem it fit to post it here undecided undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Think Twice Bnfore Acting by Dygeasy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2013
Think twice before posting.

Yhu missed the way bro
Re: Think Twice Bnfore Acting by slimchi2k2(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
funny story
Re: Think Twice Bnfore Acting by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:31am On Jan 25, 2013
bdabuwa: A man was polishing his new car...his three year old son picked stone and scratched line on the side of the car. In anger the man took the child's hand and lint it many times not realizing that he was using an iron wretch. At the hospital,the child saw his father,with painful eyes "Dad when will my fingers grow...?! "The man was so hurt and speechless. He went to his car and kicked it a lot of times devastated by his actions....sitting in front of the car he looked at those scratched and realized that the child had written "I love you dad"the next day,the man committed suicide
super story.
Re: Think Twice Bnfore Acting by babarazy: 7:12am On Jan 25, 2013
Well, this section is 'jokes etc'. I guess u posted the etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get A Pen Today / Jonathan!!! / The Meaning Of Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.