Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

How To Fix 404-component Not Found Error - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Fix 404-component Not Found Error (1931 Views)

Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) / The Best 404 Error Pages Of All Time / How To Fix 404 Not Found Error On Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix 404-component Not Found Error by kaposky(f): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hello beautiful programmers of NL,
Pls my sms portal is giving me a big challenge that says
404-component not found error.
I use Joomla 1.5.26.
Please can some one kindly support me with clues of what to do
to fix this error.
Please see attached for picture of the message on my website.
Am not a programmer, but with instinct, i have tried all i know to do
and yet no solution.
The solutions i found from Google did not profer the solution.
please help if you know what i should do.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How To Fix 404-component Not Found Error by mitey(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
What link did you click on or type that led you to that error, or did is it your index page that is giving that error?
Re: How To Fix 404-component Not Found Error by mcfranc(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
Provide us with the link and we can proffer possible solutions
Re: How To Fix 404-component Not Found Error by kaposky(f): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
Thanks mcfranc, the error has been fixed by the site administrator.
I didnt even know what led to that error but thank God it has been fixed.
I appreciate your interest though.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

New Site That Wants To Pay You In Naira For Writing Articles / Google Adsense Account Available / Easiest Way To Get More Traffic To Your Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.