Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Google Zebra Update Ready To Wipe All Websites Off From The Web - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Zebra Update Ready To Wipe All Websites Off From The Web (1254 Views)

The Web Has Become Really Annoying / Why The Drudge Report Is One Of The Best Designed Sites On The Web / Is The Web Design Business Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Zebra Update Ready To Wipe All Websites Off From The Web by ibietela2(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
Google is back once again with another baby, Google Zebra Update!

The new Google Zebra update is aimed at wiping away all websites that has anything to do with some selection of keywords without considering the fact that its mother company, Adword and Adsense depends on majority of those keywords.

Google ann0unced that its Zebra update is coming in matter of week and its going to have effect on all websites around the world with some of the keywords listed below.

So you should check and prepare ahead of the time so that you wont lose large portioon of your business to Google penalty.

It is aimed at eliminating every websites that has bunch of these keywords and please try to heed to this warning.

Operator
Client
General
Business
Money
New
Get Started Today
Free
Link
My Friend
Payment System
Need
Article
Buy
Sell
Purchase
Store
The
For
Item
Affiliate
Internet
Marketing
Tips
Secret
Sign-up
Register
Login
Web
Salesman
and more site keywords coming on the way

Source: http://seohotshot.com/google-zebra-update.html

1 Like

Re: Google Zebra Update Ready To Wipe All Websites Off From The Web by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
Any confirmation link directly from google or it's just a rouse because i find it hard to believe. undecided
Re: Google Zebra Update Ready To Wipe All Websites Off From The Web by ibietela2(m): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
Brand_new: Any confirmation link directly from google or it's just a rouse because i find it hard to believe. undecided

Go and Search Google
Re: Google Zebra Update Ready To Wipe All Websites Off From The Web by richkids1(m): 6:11am On Jan 25, 2013
Brand_new: Any confirmation link directly from google or it's just a rouse because i find it hard to believe. undecided

The post here has been updated for correction with links http://seohotshot.com/google-zebra-update.html
Re: Google Zebra Update Ready To Wipe All Websites Off From The Web by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
No confirmation link from Google, that is just speculation
Re: Google Zebra Update Ready To Wipe All Websites Off From The Web by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
Cyracks: No confirmation link from Google, that is just speculation
Abi o! I was surprised too when I never saw any link from google's official blog.
Such updates are even done secretly and only becomes official after the deed has been done.
Infact, I want to believe those updates are the exclusive preserve of Larry Page himself and no one else. smiley
Besides, the keywords they're suggesting are just ridiculous. It's not possible to yank off all websites with such keywords because every optimised website uses at least one of them.

1 Like

Re: Google Zebra Update Ready To Wipe All Websites Off From The Web by mrperfect(m): 2:16am On Jan 26, 2013
Google has succeeded in rewiring webmasters brain always.
Re: Google Zebra Update Ready To Wipe All Websites Off From The Web by ibietela2(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2013
mrperfect: Google has succeeded in rewiring webmasters brain always.

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Google Zebra Update Ready To Wipe All Websites Off From The Web by moneymaker24(m): 12:21am On Jan 31, 2013
Re: Google Zebra Update Ready To Wipe All Websites Off From The Web by ibietela2(m): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2013
moneymaker24: i really do not believe this will happy because on http://www.trueinternetworld.net/2013/01/google-zebra-update-set-to-wipe-all-websites-on-the-internet-is-this-gonna-happen.html there are more detailed reasons.

Did you see the updated above or you just want to promote your link?
Re: Google Zebra Update Ready To Wipe All Websites Off From The Web by mrkels(m): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
Seo optimizers defeated panda, so if there's anything like zebra I believe they ll be able to deal with it too.
Re: Google Zebra Update Ready To Wipe All Websites Off From The Web by guru01(m): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2013
We are all working with wisom in this world, if google play smart there are other companies who are ready to counter their zebra.

(1) (Reply)

Post To Numerous Facebook Groups At Once / Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!! / Naa Thurnder Go Fire Paypal(after All The Money Wey Person Done Spend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.