Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? (1149 Views)

"Its A Shame You Have To Leave Your Country To Study Here"- Says British Customs / Happy Nigeria Independence -48 Years, What Are You Hopes For Our Country / Why Not Take Your Wife To Nigeria, Instead Of Polluting Our Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by actoor(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2008
I don't longer understand our problems in Nigeria, almost everyone want to leave the country including the Mr President. Must we travel be for we can makes good money?
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by Vicjustice: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2008
Don't understand French, . . ?
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by kenflipper(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2008
You can ask that question a thousand times or let it be.
Nigeria is virtually a failed state, not harm meant just acknowledging.
Wicked leaders have hijacked the system, and only a blood bath will bring about redemption. No matter how talented you are if the system doesnt fustrate you your neighbours will.
Lets take electricity for example, the fact that we are still grappling with it means there is alot of confusion in the system.
Come to think about about it, turning nigeria around, requires Just Common sense!!! which of our leaders certainly lack.
I love home no doubt even as i write i itch to go back home!!! but not for more than 2weeks and return back here. Just like you pointed out even Mr. President wants out! no more faith in the country. Our leaders only see elective positions as an opportunity to steal. They dont steal and reinvest in the country rather they steal and invest overseas.
If you were here in the Universal states of America. You would understand more clearly, why our leaders want out.

If it was easy for a visiting Nigerian govt officials to remain in good ole' U S of A!, Believe me i aint kidding they would.
Why else do you think they rush here to buy houses??, cos' they wanna create an easy path for return when they leave govt houses. Thats called immigration via investment!!!
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by brownbonno(m): 12:01am On Mar 05, 2008
After all said and done "home is home".Remember this set of leaders will one day leave the stage.
We should be thinking on how to head back home and carry along all the good things acquired here back to naija.
We need sustainable development in Nigeria that span through energy down to other infrastructural development and maintenance.
Think about it,the OBJ administration was able to do all that he did with Diasporas,the banks are recruiting from the Diasporas,the list goes on.
The problem of Nigeria is the citizens itself.We must not expects the Oyibos to build a sustainable nation for us.
Nigeria need you all at one time or the other.
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by eryck(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2008
brownbonno:

After all said and done "home is home".Remember this set of leaders will one day leave the stage.
We should be thinking on how to head back home and carry along all the good things acquired here back to naija.
We need sustainable development in Nigeria that span through energy down to other infrastructural development and maintenance.
Think about it,the OBJ administration was able to do all that he did with Diasporas,the banks are recruiting from the Diasporas,the list goes on.
The problem of Nigeria is the citizens itself.We must not expects the Oyibos to build a sustainable nation for us.
Nigeria need you all at one time or the other.

IF I MAY ASK WHEN LAST DID YOU VISIT 9JA, IF ONLY U KNEW
TRY TO REACCESS THE STATE OF THE COUNTRY THEN YOU WILL UNDERTSAND BETTER.

TRY COME BACK AND SEE THINGS FOR URSEF, EVEN IN THE BANK THERE'S POLITICS,
You can be in the bank for years without having any promotion while your co-worker with little or no experience will be made a branch manager all becos he or she has a very influencial father/uncle.
THE SYSTEM WILL THWART ALL YOUR EFFORT
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by ty4real(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2008
People keep migrating from one country to another so its not about people leaving 9ja, its all bout economical values and trends that makes people to migrate!And as at last count 9ja still ad over 120 million people now so you can imagine not every on eis seeing travelling as a must!
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by londoner: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2008
I understand wanting to leave Nigeria. However, what baffles me is that foreigners have no problem making a success of themselves while in Nigeria, yet Nigerians claim they can do nothing there.

It just makes me question whether in fact the country is all of the problem.
Did those who work so hard once abroad in their various endevours (be it studying, cleaning, taxi, professionals, two and three jobs), put the same amount of effort, hardwork into it when they were back home?

I am in no way discounting the limitations of the Nigerian environment, but Nigerians tend to refrain from taking any responsibility for their success away from the government.
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by NVME1: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2008
londoner:

I understand wanting to leave Nigeria. However, what baffles me is that foreigners have no problem making a success of themselves while in Nigeria, yet Nigerians claim they can do nothing there.

It just makes me question whether in fact the country is all of the problem.
Did those who work so hard once abroad in their various endevours (be it studying, cleaning, taxi, professionals, two and three jobs), put the same amount of effort, hardwork into it when they were back home?

I am in no way discounting the limitations of the Nigerian environment, but Nigerians tend to refrain from taking any responsibility for their success away from the government.

E b like say u just dey finish to dey chop chicken, u dey another man country dey make mouth make u come Nigeria.  Government my ass
  Nor be ur clear eye u go take run commot FAST FAST!!!
sit don there make u dey type rubbish till witlow catch ur hand
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by londoner: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2008
Yes, I am in another country, the country in which I was born and raised. Thats how I know the difference between some Nigerians who come abroad and how much harder they are willing to work once they get here. I have just returned from Nigeria last month, I witnesses Nigerians coming to work and sleeping, putting their feet on the table and reclining at 9.30 am, IN THE OFFICE. Looking for folks to bribe instead of carrying out the duties they are paid for, and watching Nollywood movies while on the job.

Take some of these same people to the UK and USA, suddenly they can work two and three jobs and don't play when it comes to their jobs or study, their attitude changes, and they get different results. How would their experience back home have been if they had done the same?

Why do you think it is so? Why is it that a foreigner, even coming from another third world country can make success in Nigeria?

There are even some Nigerians who "do business" back home and blame the country for its failure, yet they will employ Ngozi's cousins husband's, auntie, mother in laws house boy, who has zero experience or qualification, and wonders why it fails after two weeks.

Sometimes its us outside who can see what some of the problems are more clearly actually, and only part of it is the government. If you ask me, many Nigerians talk as if they want the government to baby them. When really they are responsible for things like education, healthcare, roads, etc, not for making Obinna's spare parts business into a multi million naira success, lol
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by akinalabi(m): 2:53am On Mar 06, 2008
@ londoner,

You've just echoed my thoughts.

The "success" people achieve when they go abroad is
not as a direct result of the economy being better. (The
economy is better no doubt)

It is simply because of the attitude. A Nigerian gets to the
UK and finds out that he has to work very hard to make
ends meet. He finds no other choice so he begins to work
hard.

He rents a room, saves a lot, does overtime (nothing wrong
in all that). If such a person had put in such an amount of
effort in Nigeria, things could have been better for him.

UK is a great country. There is no question about that. I love
the fact that I can walk at midnight without the fear of armed
robbers and I'm yet to see a pot hole on the roads.

I like the fact that the infastructure works and I love the
fact that I can go to Old Trafford grin

But that is where it ends for me.

I know a few Brits planning to move to Ghana soon while
my "Charlie" brothers are in warehouses in the UK.

Success in life is not about location.
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by kenflipper(m): 3:18am On Mar 06, 2008
I Dont understand where you guy are coming with attitude, while i would agree that attitude is a slender part of the problem, our system has failed 100%. And that make our attitude a write off.
The system in which you find your self determines your attitude input most especially in Nigeria. If you wanna put your best in the mix of corrupt govt officials you will be wiped off the system and lucky u if your life is spared!! Our national athem and pledge means nothing but words that fade into the air as soon as its recitation is finished. My bro if you are in the Universal states of America like me! or find your self in the U.K, Machinery German, Gaylish Holland, Pizza Land(Italy) ,Land of Bankers (swiss) Land of the Aussies, Wonderful Newzealand, technological Japan or other civilized and working systems say your prayers 2twice daily.
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by NVME1: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2008
kenflipper:

I Dont understand where you guy are coming with attitude, while i would agree that attitude is a slender part of the problem, our system has failed 100%. And that make our attitude a write off.
The system in which you find your self determines your attitude input most especially in Nigeria.

BETTER PERSON NA TRUE TALK B THAT NOR BE LONDONER that does not have a clue of what is happenin in Nigeria,  cry cry cry

@londoner
ABEG MAKE You CON START ONE INDUSTRY FOR 9JA WHEN You FINISH FROM UK. Experience they say is the best teacher, na u go run by the time u spend half of your capital for power (NEPA/PHCN) alone.
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by tos(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2008
Londoner/Akinalabi - I beg to differ with you on your view with regard to how the system has contributed to the woes of ordinary Nigerians. While some people are benefitting from it, no doubt, these same people are the ones making it so difficult for others to make headwaysin it. Our leaders have failed the system by tilting it to one side and not allowing it to work properly.

My immediate elder brother used to work in the informal sector of the economy before he decided to go to the university. While working in the sector, he was doing well to the extent of paying my school fees and my brother's when we were in the university. After graduating from school, he could not get any job takless of a well paying one. I had to sponsor him to the university for a master's programme to see if the situation will change. Alas!!! the situation remained the same. He had no choice but to start thinking of leaving the country because as far as he was concerned, the system had failed him.

He is now in the UK on a student visa. Even though, he is working 20 hours each week, he is contented.

My brother's case is just one out of the manys that i'm aware of. The system is malfunctioning and it will take the grace of God for any welmeaning person to put it in order. Mind you, my only prayer is to see the system work, but how do we achieve this?

Regards
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by londoner: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2008
Well, we all have our opinion and sometimes they all have some amount of truth in it. There are people who have grown up poor in Nigeria and have managed to make it, or at least look after themselves. there are also people who come from other developing countries who seem to be able to make it in Nigeria.

The Nigerian governement has failed, yes, but then so have many Nigerians. You have a culture of people who are not willing to work, or to wait until their hard work pays off. This generation contains many people who believe they should get money without having to work for it. The Nigerian government has never really provided for the country as they should, yet years ago people were able to make a living, their attitude and work ethic was far away from what it is now. I think we all know that by now.

There are people in UK and US who can't get work, its not unique to Nigeria, although the government does much more. By no means am I dismissing the genuinely hardworking Nigerian.

NV ME, I have an idea of what is going on in Nigeria, I told you I just returned from there in January. The biggest problem Nigerians face is their own attitude, even those with opportunity often  waste it or prevent others. Are we the only country on the continent who has a government which is failing us?

I don't deny that Nigeria is difficult, is it any more difficult than India?? Yet look at the difference in attitude of the average Indian, they are among those coming and making success in the same "barren Land" Nigeria.

Writing my screen name in bold letters will not change that.

I suggest you read up on how successful companies such as Mcdonalds, Sainsbury's, Boots etc started. They all start small, by poor people with virtually no government assistance.

Tos, I understand your point, yes some have worked hard and are shut out because they don't have the right connections. You did say your brother was successful in what he had done intially though. What job does he now do in the UK?
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by tos(m): 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2008
Yes, my brother was sucessful until he decided to add some value to himself. He thought the system would be able to give more as a result of additional qualifications (like university degree) but alas, the reverse was the case. He now works with agencies in the UK but at least he is doing something with his life. The same system that we are talking about will give more respect to a Nigerian that goes abroad to obtain university degree, even though we all know they are not as good. I remember a lady who had a few months stint in my office in Nigeria before I left. She graduated with a first class from one of the best universities in the US (i beg not to mention the name). She found it difficult to keep up with the pace of the Nigerian universities' graduates, even though more respect was given to her initially. I have so many examples of situation like this.

The case of government workers are exactly the same. If you have been to any govt office, you will appreciate the point that i'm making. How do you expect a person to work under such condition being seen in the Nigerian public sector's offices. No light, no water, not airconditioning, in some cases, no fan. Is it the workers that said that lifts in the who of CBN office in Lagos, FIRS office at Broad Street, Fedral Secretariat, Ikoyi, etc. Capital "NO". Some people are given money to maintain these facilities and are these called "people". Your guess is as good as mine. Iyabo Obasanjo claimed to spend about N2 billion on three federal teaching hospitals including LUTH. But LUTH has becoming worse off in the last two years. Only few lifts are working in the whole of LUTH. The lifts can only be used by patients and not any other person. The greatest mistake a person can make is to take your loved ones to LUTH or any of the Federal teaching hospitals when they are ill. Even my brother, who happened to be a resident doctor in LUTH could not do anything for my mum when she was admitted as all facilities that were needed to revive her were either not in existence as against what was claimed by the government or the hospital authority did not want to use them. IS THAT A SYSTEM?

Personally, it pains me that I am now contributing to another country's economy at the expense of mine but what can I do. A system that couldnt give a drug of N300 to your mum free (Government hospital for that matter). I will rather prefer my family to remain here and make some money until we are good enough to establish something on our own in Nigeria. I prefer a country that is fair and just to one that requires you to know the Obasanjos, Atikus, Babangidas, Adenuga, or Ovias for you to be sucessful. Only the rich are destined to be richer in Nigeria.

I am writing this with all honesty devoid of any bias or sntiment. If you have good qualifications in the UK, employers will be running after you instead of the other way round. Let the same thing happen in Nigeria, and see how the number of graduates that are always looking for way out of Nigeria (by all means) will reduce.

Regards
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by ogb5(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2008
Nigeria is a failed state whether you believe it or not. thats why people will always leave.
The problem is that wherever you go as a Nigerian, the stigma goes before you. Its terrible being a Nigerian.
Maybe that will change some day but it's not pleasant to be a Nigerian.

sometimes I actually wonder if we should not partition the country like Yugoslavia. It be might just better for us.

I visited Oman last week, am still there, a country of 3 million people, you can see planning by the government, in Nigerian the only govt planning is looting. You can hardly find a thing to be proud of about Nigeria abroad.
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by brownbonno(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2008
Ogb5,

Nigeria is not a failed state,rather Nigerians failed the nation.
Iam sureyou are in netherland,If not the Grondwet (Article 1) Pim Fortyn would have long drop you in lagos before his death.Anyway watch out for Geert Wilder.
You can;t sit in another man;s land and wants to be called the Prince of Soweto only to call your country a failed country.
Don;t compare Oman to Nigeria because a Nigerian will want to trucate the nation to their own selfish end.
Wake up and be a patriotic Nigerian.You are never a full DUTCH even with their passport.You will ever remain a Nigerian.
God bless you.
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by londoner: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2008
The stigma does not go before you, its the criminal and dishonest Nigerians which have proceeded you to that country which spoils the reputation. The bad rep is not because of what people hear about what is going on inside the country, but stems from what they hear and experience from Nigerians who have already left the shores of Nigeria.

Its about time we came down hard on these individuals. Years ago, people who comitted crimes within the community were shunned by the rest. Today, we worship thieves and blood money ritualist among us. Simply because they are driving the latest mercedes. Its good to criticise the government, ofcourse.

However while we are pointing the finger at those in office, the remaining fingers are pointing straight back at us.

The truth is a hard pill to swallow people.
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by Xolokristo(m): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2008
Actoor, It's not a must to leave Nigeria, but people tends to move to a place they can get comfort!, i wish and pary and hope that Nigeria will become comfortable for us all, anyway, i see Nigeria becoming the most desirable nation to live in by 202-, !
i rest my case!
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by NVME1: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2008
FOR THE ONE WAY WE DEY SOOOOO, ABEG LEAVE MATTER

NA MUST OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!![color=#990000][/color]

@LONDONER
WHY DID U DECIDE TO GO BACK, ATLEAST YOU WOULD HAVE JUST STAYED
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by londoner: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2008
I decided to go back, because it is my ancestral home. I was born and raised in London.  I also wanted to see what type of contribution I can make to the country, outside of the sending of money to my relatives.

At the end of the day, people from outside can still make a positive contribution to Nigeria, through what they have been exposed to outside. We know what it is like to facilitate a different way of doing things. Many of us abroad are already involved in the implementation of systems in our host countries, Nigeria seeks to introduce these systems, but most have no experience of doing so or even being exposed to living in that type of system.

Even if we don't live in Nigeria, we can still contribute even in a small way. It goes beyond simply sending money home to our close relatives.
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by akinalabi(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2008
NV ME:

@LONDONER
WHY DID You DECIDE TO GO BACK, ATLEAST YOU WOULD HAVE JUST STAYED

Haven't you seen anyone leaving the UK for Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by Reggieo: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2008
@Londoner

Thank you for raising this issues. I think about these all the time and will therefore implore people to address the issues raised. maybe this way we can find answers.

You asked the question of why foreigners succeed in Nigeria while Nigerians don't. my observation on this is that the word 'citizen' has no meaning in Nigeria. In fact, the Indian or Lebanese have more respect in Nigeria than Nigerians. If you were to go to a government office for something with these forigners, you will be amazed at how fast they will get it in addition to the better treatment they will receive.

I do not understand why this is so. That is why a Lebanese technician will come to Nigeria and become a boss over MSc degree holders. Is it a problem with our psyche or what?

On the issue of attitude, the environment influences peoples' attitudes to a large degree. For example, if you work for a company that does not rewards excellence you will not give your best. So also, in a country where hardwork and honesty is laughed at, the people will tend to have some kind of 'I don't care attitude'. I know lots of Nigerians working hard everyday and yet can't afford to feed their families. I am sure you must have seen these people during your visit to Nigeria.

Back to the initial question: Why is this so?
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by NVME1: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2008
@Reggieo
You have said it all, Please xplain further to Londoner
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by dblock(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2008
The problem is not Naija it's greener pasture.

If UK and US economy plunges they'll migrate elsewhere.

People without a past people without a future
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by londoner: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2008
@Reggio, yes I saw people who worked hard, usually those who are uneducated and sad to say, children.  Not the types who can  venture abroad either. What was most striking was the other type of Nigerian, lazy, unprofessional etc.

You want to know why workers from outside get more respect, , they don't feel anyone owes them a living, they usually have a different attitude to their work, and there is also an inferiority complex  to some extent where Whites are concerned which is continent wide. I was astonished at the amount of so called Nigerian professionals who were chronically inept at their jobs, even something simple as being a painter decorator a plumber or an electrician, come and see the lazy and unprofessional way they did their work. No standards whatsoever.

I went into banks, hotels, restaurants, government buildings, I saw the same lazy attitude. They were either sleeping on the job, slacking off or watching Naija movies, even the bank manager. She didn't even know what forms I needed to open an account, yet she spoke on the phone while myself and my mother were there, talking about the outfit she will wear to a party and all this while she had a TV switched on, facing her.

Or is it the security guard at the aiport checkin, watchin Naija movies on her handheld dvd player, in full view of all passengers? Or maybe the lady who worked in the convenience store, who I had to bow down to the shop floor to wake her out of sleep in the middle of the afternoon, just to buy a tube of toothpaste?

Now you tell me which Asian or Lebanese worker would do that? Its not only that,some of  these Nigerians  bring their lazy ways abroad with them.

I do agree that we should esteem our own citizens, but I'm sorry, there are a number of mentalities that many Nigerians have which simply don't command respect. Either in Nigeria or abroad.

That does not mean that there are no hardworking Nigerians, ofcourse there are, but lets not pretend not to see the elephant in the room.

NV ME, you don't have to agree with my point of view, and I don't need permission to speak about what I have experienced of Nigeria and many Nigerians. You can take it or leave it, it really makes no difference sweetie.
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by NVME1: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2008
@Londoner
Its true alot of nigerians have lackadaisical attitude towards work, I am not abettin that either but the fact that pple dnt get their pay/salaries as @ the stipulated time will make anybody to be lazy @ work and of which the pay package is even tooo small
The Vast mojority in nigeria work under the government becos there is no other alternative.
(E.g POLICE) How can some1 be paid 10,000 nairas/month when he has family and children to take care of. He has to feed,pay rent,transport to work,pay children's school fees and other miscellaneous expenses.
This we all know will definately create room for corruption/bribery, thats the reason why everybody in 9ja wants to work in a bank
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by londoner: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2008
I doubt the majority of Nigerians are employed by the government. It is terrible the way the government delays pay to some of its employees salary and pension. Even those who are comfortable tend to try and find ways to collect bribe. One thing I will say I was pleasantly surprised with in Abuja, is that the policemen did not collect bribe from what I witnessed, but performed their duties as they should. I was happy about that I must say.
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by brownbonno(m): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2008
londoner:

I doubt the majority of Nigerians are employed by the government. It is terrible the way the government delays pay to some of its employees salary and pension. Even those who are comfortable tend to try and find ways to collect bribe. One thing I will say I was pleasantly surprised with in Abuja, is that the policemen did not collect bribe from what I witnessed, but performed their duties as they should. I was happy about that I must say.

You are really a true son of the Land.
Save your word,therewas a recent telecast(BEN TV UK) of one of the Local government chairman from Ogun Sate.He said,people should come back and do business with them.He also advised that those coming should come with their British civic attitude to public service.
The nation at this time need people that have stuff to offer.
NV ME:

@Londoner
Its true alot of nigerians have lackadaisical attitude towards work, I am not abettin that either but the fact that people dnt get their pay/salaries as @ the stipulated time will make anybody to be lazy @ work and of which the pay package is even tooo small
The Vast mojority in nigeria work under the government because there is no other alternative.
(E.g POLICE) How can someone be paid 10,000 nairas/month when he has family and children to take care of. He has to feed,pay rent,transport to work,pay children's school fees and other miscellaneous expenses.
This we all know will definately create room for corruption/bribery, thats the reason why everybody in Nigeria wants to work in a bank

There is no need for finger pointing or apportioning blames.Even if the the NPL are paid a minimum of 10k a month is not a guarantee of bribery free system.After all,the governor,ministers etc have enough pay packet yet they are not free from corruption.
We all need a change in our individual mind set.Refuse bribe when given and don;t give bribe.
Personally,i forbid to take or give bribes.
Re: Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? by lucabrasi(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2008
think you ll discover reverse is the case nowadays as more and more ppl are moving back to nigeria and even less and lesss nigerians are relocating abroad,im not saying a lot of nigerians are stll not checkng out but things have changed a whole lot and is not realli as worse but actually gettn better

(1) (Reply)

Boycott Of British Airways Commences In Nigeria / Is There Any Nigerian In Seychelles. / Need Urgent Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.