Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Letter To My Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Crush (1292 Views)

Final Letter To My Crush. / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / My Crush Seun Osewa Is Messing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Crush by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
Dear Miss crush,
How are you today and your day activities?
I sent you series of email notification for correspondence which has not been responded to. Please sorry to inquest into your privacy but I have no option than to write this letter here just to draw your attention.
I am not trying to woo you nor has an intent of relationship but I really wish to know you.
I know I am your greatest critics here but your online personality has held me spellbound wondering who you are in real life. I even had a good dream about you but the funny thing is I don't even know how you look like or who you are but I got a description in my dream world.
I just want you to be nice to me and possibly I want to see your photographs that's all I crave for. I promise not to disclose your identity now or in the near future.
You can choose to respond to this letter,I promise to make your identity discreet by remaining ''cancerous''
Hope you get the drift

Thanks Miss crush...
Re: Letter To My Crush by wonlasewonimi: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
Crown Prince: Dear Miss crush,
How are you today and your day activities?
I sent you series of email notification for correspondence which has not been responded to. Please sorry to inquest into your privacy but I have no option than to write this letter here just to draw your attention.
I am not trying to woo you nor has an intent of relationship but I really wish to know you.
I know I am your greatest critics here but your online personality has held me spellbound wondering who you are in real life. I even had a good dream about you but the funny thing is I don't even know how you look like or who you are but I got a description in my dream world.
I just want you to be nice to me and possibly I want to see your photographs that's all I crave for. I promise not to disclose your identity now or in the near future.
You can choose to respond to this letter,I promise to make your identity discreet by remaining ''cancerous''
Hope you get the drift

Thanks Miss crush...

Now you need another letter to your 7up.
Re: Letter To My Crush by freecocoa(f): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
I've told you I'm not interested so stop already angry.
Re: Letter To My Crush by eyenCalabar(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
freecocoa: I've told you I'm not interested so stop already angry.

But he has not mention anybody's name. How do you know he is writing to you?
Re: Letter To My Crush by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2013

grin grin grin
Re: Letter To My Crush by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
You have severally rebuff my entreaty...don't be hard on me baby
Re: Letter To My Crush by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
Wetin b all dis rubbish? U don mail me dis tin already na undecided
Re: Letter To My Crush by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wetin b all dis rubbish? U don mail me dis tin already na undecided
Who? Me?
I don't do weed
Re: Letter To My Crush by vivianc(f): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
Someone is in loff. grin
Re: Letter To My Crush by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
vivian chinaza: Someone is in loff. grin
Yo baby, thank God you are here!
Re: Letter To My Crush by beylinko(m): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
*This is serious*
Re: Letter To My Crush by quicksylva(m): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hmmm, this is getting interesting. Freecocoa, Idowuogbu, who else, waiting for the 3rd lady.

BTW, Abeg reserve some for us O. No pack all d chicks for nairaland O.
grin
Re: Letter To My Crush by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
Moderators front page...she might be in the front

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Guys End Great Relationships / My Girlfriend Would Rather I Do Anything, But Operate My Phone. / I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.