Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Why Are U In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Are U In School (764 Views)

ANSU Student Runs Mad In School / Nigeria To Include ICT In School Curricular / Oau Pastes Some Lists In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are U In School by nyema91: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
hi,we all knw dat many people are in school,some wants to go to school,even at the age of 50,old men and women are struggling to enroll in classes with deffernt reasons,intensions.lets hear your reason of going to school,or why you want to go to school.i think it will also encourage people who do nt knw the importance of going to school,people who hv d intension of droping out of school.
Re: Why Are U In School by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
to get an education!

I completed my masters because you need to have at least that diploma if you want a good position (I live in Europe, maybe the situation isn't the same in Nigeria)
Re: Why Are U In School by djeezy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
I went to school to become learned. Others also go to become educated and better citizens in the society. If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
Re: Why Are U In School by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
Why is this thread in the Romance section?
Re: Why Are U In School by djeezy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Why is this thread in the Romance section?
Nice observation. Everything is becoming romantic these days. Does it render the whole process a nullity? The thread lacks the jurisdiction to be here but nevertheless, we'll still comment.lol
Re: Why Are U In School by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
djeezy: Nice observation. But does it render the whole process a nullity? The thread lacks the jurisdiction to be here but nevertheless, we'll still comment.lol

grin grin

I went to school because....... if I didnt my daddy would slap me hard.
Re: Why Are U In School by djeezy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

grin grin

I went to school because....... if I didnt my daddy would slap me hard.
HMmmm, what if u did business and became affluent like Dangote, you'll definitely get apologies for the slap(s).
Re: Why Are U In School by Flashaldrin(m): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
miss-sweety86:
to get an education!

I completed my masters because you need to have at least that diploma if you want a good position (I live in Europe, maybe the situation isn't the same in Nigeria)
ok, we now know you leave in europe, what else??
Re: Why Are U In School by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
Flashaldrin:
ok, we now know you leave in europe, what else??

Do you have a problem with the fact that I'm living in Europe? Or what? No need to be so sarcastic and provocative.
Re: Why Are U In School by greedie1(f): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
I go to school bcz thats d only place they teach how to love with the head and not heart.....

(1) (Reply)

2013 Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships For Master’s Courses In UK / UTME 2013 Result And Score Upgrading Dilemma / Unijos Direct Entry Aspirant 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.