Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141260 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
It's a super stoooorrrrrrrryyyyyyy
obitobe: is tomorrow the deadline for wumi to pay up
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
2jideofor: It's a super stoooorrrrrrrryyyyyyy

THIS IS EVEN MORE THAN SUPER STORY ... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2013
Aigbeeeeee!!!! U don check ya account? Abi Iya onijibiti don move date go 2015? undecided undecided undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2013
People have lost interest... Even FXking no show face again.
Idowuogbo: Aigbeeeeee!!!! U don check ya account? Abi Iya onijibiti don move date go 2015? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by chosen04(f): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2013
Update pls.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2013
Aigbe any updates?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2013
Waiting for updates too
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2013
I dont think you guys will get any update from Aigbe. Aigbe will only come to Nairaland when he has received the money from Wunmi(that's if he gets paid).You cant blame him though . Wunmi will have challenged Aigbe privately to stop disclosing information on Nairaland if he wants to get his money as she wants the thread to go down. I dont think Aigbe has been paid as that car story was also part of her scam.She knows she will get insulted and ridiculed if Aigbe says she has postponed the payment again.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
Well said. And whose fault?

I wish him luck!
Sky-walker:
I dont think you guys will get any update from Aigbe. Aigbe will only come to Nairaland when he has received the money from Wunmi.You cant blame him though . Wunmi will have challenged Aigbe privately to stop disclosing information on Nairaland if he wants to get his money as she wants the thread to go down. I dont think Aigbe has been paid as that car story was also part of her scam.She knows she will get insulted and ridiculed if Aigbe says she has postponed the payment again.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
choi... e no go better for scammers
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
As at the 16th of this month, the said vehicle has been inspected and certified ok by the buyer. Its left for me to be informed on when the money will finally be paid and a mail has been sent to that effect. I'm presently waiting for a reply to the mail.

4 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
aieromon: As at the 16th of this month, the said vehicle has been inspected and certified ok by the buyer. Its left for me to be informed on when the money will finally be paid and a mail has been sent to that effect. I'm presently waiting for a reply to the mail.
...been awaiting your post, good to know progress is being made.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
aieromon: As at the 16th of this month, the said vehicle has been inspected and certified ok by the buyer. Its left for me to be informed on when the money will finally be paid and a mail has been sent to that effect. I'm presently waiting for a reply to the mail.

Noted!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by mikeywise(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
Na wao, which kind wahala be dis?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexyus: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
Such is life, bro.
mikeywise: Na wao, which kind wahala be dis?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by DANILSA(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
Smiles in Spanish
↑→↓←↑
º º
~
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 2:10am On Apr 23, 2013
hmmm....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 8:48am On Apr 23, 2013
All things being equal, this saga would soon be a thing of the past.
Aigbe, may your patience not be in vain. You have really tried .
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by chosen04(f): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
ifyalways: All things being equal, this saga would soon be a thing of the past.
Aigbe, may your patience not be in vain. You have really tried .

I wish it was still the TIME and SEASON that the patient Dog eats the fattest bone, unfortunately the reverse is the case these days.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by question(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
^^^"the patient Dog eats the fattest bone" after the impatient dog has finished eating the meat. LOl.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by OAM4J: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
ok
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hmmmm undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by coogar: 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
Gboliwe: Hmmmm undecided

madam gboliwe, long time no see!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
coogar:

madam gboliwe, long time no see!
lol. I am fine. You?
We are in the circus playing games as Mrs Allen dictates. Its sad
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by coogar: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
Gboliwe:
lol. I am fine. You?
We are in the circus playing games as Mrs Allen dictates. Its sad

mrs allen is a circus mistress!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
coogar:

mrs allen is a circus mistress!
quite obvious.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by dailydolla4u(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2013
WHAT is going on in the house ? WHY keeping some of us in d dark ? My Guy share your joy with us, as we shared in your sorrows. Or is there another extension of month ?- Just Curious. The whol Family Need to know.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Boss13: 9:02am On Apr 29, 2013
I thought this matter has been finalized
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2013
Has the other thread been deleted? I mean shopclue's dot thread for Aigbe...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by mikeywise(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
I am still waiting for the good news.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Ournaija: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
mikeywise: I am still waiting for the good news.
Good ke? Bro no news at all, at all.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 11:26pm On May 04, 2013
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.