Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story (26013 Views)

Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken / Paint's Ghost Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by adexsimply(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
tha_originator: you be wizard? Abi you wan form Zadducus Zur Zarrander shocked
grin grin
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
E get One hunter for my village wey dey always go set trap for graveyard, some times if this man go check his trap him go discover say someone don dismount am throw way. As dis continues, one day the man enter graveyard mk him go check his trap, e come be say person don dismount am, as him bend down him come see 1 man wey get stone cold wey stand for him face and the man come warn am seriously say they no wan see am for this place again, say him (the hunter) dey disturb them too much for dis place. The man vanished as him talk finish. De hunter tk race, since then d man no dey near there again.
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Chanchit: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
Orikinla: People saw my beloved mother hours after she died in a ghastly accident in Ijora, Lagos. But I was wondering why she did not appear to me.
One of the people who saw her was one of her closest colleagues at the Apapa Local Government Office in Apapa Wharf. She did not know that my mother was dead and my mother told her that she was in hurry and did not wait for her to ask any questions.
My mother herself saw a late aunt who was always visiting their home to play with the baby girl she had before she died after child birth.

One thing I know is the world is a very mysterious place.

Bros, pls I need to see you, when you die, e be like say una get talent for that side.
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
fiction
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Abbey2sam(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
Honey Princess: Hmm.. I tink u snap a ghost its not suppose to show becos dey r "ghosts" which con b dis? Abeg u dey find story

Ghost review their selves when they need to pass a message
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Chanchit: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
anitank: Love ghost stories. Creepy but interesting. Don't know why they stopped showing it on Zone reality every sunday night

I stay up some nights wishing my late fiance would appear to me, but he nevers shows

Why would I show up when I'm now married to Idowuogbo..?
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by adexsimply(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hackin: E get One hunter for my village wey dey always go set trap for graveyard, some times if this man go check his trap him go discover say someone don dismount am throw way. As dis continues, one day the man enter graveyard mk him go check his trap, e come be say person don dismount am, as him bend down him come see 1 man wey get stone cold wey stand for him face and the man come warn am seriously say they no wan see am for this place again, say him (the hunter) dey disturb them too much for dis place. The man vanished as him talk finish. De hunter tk race, since then d man no dey near there again.
GBAM!!! i need proof.. give me the hunter's phone number
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Koolking(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
How fascinating. Ghost stories have always been legends
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Abbey2sam(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hackin: E get One hunter for my village wey dey always go set trap for graveyard, some times if this man go check his trap him go discover say someone don dismount am throw way. As dis continues, one day the man enter graveyard mk him go check his trap, e come be say person don dismount am, as him bend down him come see 1 man wey get stone cold wey stand for him face and the man come warn am seriously say they no wan see am for this place again, say him (the hunter) dey disturb them too much for dis place. The man vanished as him talk finish. De hunter tk race, since then d man no dey near there again.

Where your village com dey
You get mind com dey tell us all this yeye story way your grand mama tell you
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by adexsimply(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Ghost review their selves when they need to pass a message
what a WASTE OF PRECIOUS TIME?..dem no get phone? seebi SMS cheap na
*SMH*
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by stupor(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
The real Truth ! Excuse my writing but read !

As human beings,you need not really believe in Ghosts but the compelling truth is the very day. You will miracously have a chilly encounter with one !

Believe or not,its your own choice !

I used to be an extreme introvert,lôck myself mostly indóors and i could read anything from my Text books to very old newspapers over and over again if get bored and sometimes spend several hours joggling and reading one book to the other into the night.

As a man,i have grown to be scared of nothing as that was the way I was brought-up and I also got closer to Christ at a tender age,so many times,i yield to no interest for the paranoia.

But i started noticing that as i grew stronger as i also started noticing i wasn't alone ! During exams Prep,I would walk about 2kms to read at the school Librabry with no iorta of fear as i hardly assciate with unlike minds.
Each time i get to a particular junction,i normally flash my Torch for alerts against crawling snakes as i bend and cross over different short-routes and to my amazing surprise there was always a very sharp contrasts and replica of my act.

This is absoluetley shocking !

I couldn't tell no one as i was already considered a psychic bookworm'Efiko'and no one would have believed me anyway,until i summoned courage to narrate the incidence to a fellow midnight school Librabry reader.I was surprised when he told me that he had many same encounters going that way many times when he noticed someone flashing him down with a torch but never seen sOmetime in the past tóô.

Ghosts are for real ! And i have been able to encounter and shock myself to my personal disbelief !

I had a terrible experience few years back and i almost lost my job !
I had an encounter with a Young lady who wanted to crossover,the day i eventually did was the day i had sound sleep in about 2months of praying and coversing,I stay most times during week-days at my Family home because Of proximity to my work place and my parents and siblings dare not interfere as after many times of disbelief,everyone has come On several occassions to ask for how i got to unravel these things for they too had come to clear terms to believe having seen same revelatiOns just like I did.

Its always good to be of a good behavior and astute mindset as a lot goes around us that we can hardly believe and sometimes they come with a great negative energy and force,if you are a first time encounter,this might leave you retarded and i mean it for real !

An encouter with a ghost either of positive or Of a negative one is a life and sublime mystery you dónt want to ever encounter ! It will haunt you for years till you do the right thing ! Getting help as X-tian or consult a Psychic !

Once you know the rules,you can single handledly help a ghost in need,not to aid and abet his ghost activities but helping him or her to crossover as some of them still hang around with us thinking they are dejected and could have been arOund for as long as centuries !

I'm not a psychic,but if you have any problems with ghosts i know a friend that can you confide in as we both can help you and offcourse thróugh Jesus Christ.

I would also want anyone with good intentions of Forming a licenced Paranòrmal Society within the Lagos Metropolis should please contact me.

With your help and God,Nigeria would be a better society if these ghostly mysteries are positively unraveled as many are being haunted by the minute and it is not their own fate,nor are they true witches as they are being portrayed !

At times its for the person being haunted to pass very important messages and at times,its for you to let him know if both parties could inhabitate peacefully in the same place and sometime it could really be very outraging and defeating ! More reasons it must be centered around Christ.

I am not a pastor but with my humble and raw personal experiences i should be able to help.
Get help with Jesus ! Life is realer than the city you actually think you live in.

Anyone ready to help form a lisenced,truthful and not for-Profit making Paranormal society in Lagos Metropolis should kindly innitiate interest,I'll be very glad to be a part Of it,tO help with ghstly haunts and paranormal encounters can get in touch !

Together we can solve and reduce the haunts positively,but only in Jesus Christ's name.

God is love.
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by ozodimgba(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
Truely story no be lie shaa.
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by QueenAw(f): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
stupor: The real Truth !

As a human being beings,you need not really believe in Ghosts but the compelling truth is the very day. You will miracously have a chilly encounter with one !

Believe or not,its your own choice !

I use to be an extreme introvert,lôck myself mostly indóors and i could my anything from my Text books to very old newspapers over and over again if get bored and sometimes spend several hours joggling and reading one book to the other into the night.

As a man,i have grown to scared of nothing as that was the way I was brought-up and I also got closer to Christ at a tender age,so many times,i yield to no interest for the paranoia.

But i started noticing that as i grew stronger as i also started noticing i wasn't alone ! During exams Prep,I would walk about 2kms to read at the school Librabry with no iorta of fear as i hardly assciate with unlike minds.
Each time i get to a particular junction,i normally flash my Torch for alerts against crawling snakes as i bend and cross over different short-routes and to my amazing surprise there was always a very sharp contrasts and replica of my act.

This is was absoluetley shocking !

I couldn't tell no one as i was already considered a psychic bookworm'Efiko'and no one would have believed me anyway,until i summoned courage to narrate the incidence to a fellow midnight school Librabry reader.I was surprised when he told me he told going that way when he noticed someone flashing him down with a torch sOmetime in the past tóô.

Ghosts are for real ! And i have been able to encounter and shock myself to my personal disbelief !

I had a terrible experince few years back and i almost lost my job !
Its always good to be of a good behavior and astute mindset as a lot goes around us that we can hardly believe and sometimes they come with a great negative energy and force,if you are a first time encounter,this might leave you retarded and i mean it for real !

An encouter with a ghost either of positive or Of a negative one is a life and sublime mystery you dónt want to ever encounter ! It will haunt you for years till you do the right thing ! Getting help as X-tian or consult a Psychic !

Once you know the rules,you can single handledly help a ghost in need,not to aid and abet his ghost activities but helping him or her to crossover as some of them still hang around with us thinking they are dejected and could have been arOund for as long as centuries !

I'm not a psychic,but if you have any problems with ghosts i know a friend that can you confide in as we both can help you and offcourse thróugh Jesus Christ.

I would also want anyone with good intentions of Forming a licenced Paranòrmal Society within the Lagos Metropolis should please contact me.

With your help and God,Nigeria would be a better society if these ghostly mysteries are positively unraveled as many are being haunted by the minute and it is not their own fate,nor are they true witches as they are being portrayed !

At times its for the person being haunted to pass very important messages and at times,its for you to let him know if both parties could inhabitate peacefully in the same place and sometime it could really be very outraging and defeating ! More reasons it must be centered around Christ.

I am not a pastor but with my humble and raw personal experiences i should be able to help.
Get help with Jesus ! Life is realer than the city you actually think you live in.

Anyone ready to help form a lisenced,truthful and not for-Profit making Paranormal society in Lagos tO help with ghstly haunts and paranormal encounters can get in touch !

Together we can solve and reduce the haunts positively,but only in Jesus Christ's name.

God is love.

Bros na wao! U don de find the opportunity to voice your mind teytey! Slow down o. Any paranormal activity in Lagos is referred to Yaba left straight! grin
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by adexsimply(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
stupor: The real Truth ![size=4pt]

As human beings,you need not really believe in Ghosts but the compelling truth is the very day. You will miracously have a chilly encounter with one !

I used to be an extreme introvert,lôck myself mostly indóors and i could my anything from my Text books to very old newspapers over and over again if get bored and sometimes spend several hours joggling and reading one book to the other into the night.

As a man,i have grown to be scared of nothing as that was the way I was brought-up and I also got closer to Christ at a tender age,so many times,i yield to no interest for the paranoia.

This is absoluetley shocking !

I couldn't tell no one as i was already considered a psychic bookworm'Efiko'and no one would have believed me anyway,until i summoned courage to narrate the incidence to a fellow midnight school Librabry reader.I was surprised when he told me he told going that way when he noticed someone flashing him down with a torch sOmetime in the past tóô.

I had a terrible experience few years back and i almost lost my job !
I had an encounter with a Young lady who wanted to crosser,the day i eventually did was the day i had sound sleep in about 2months of praying and coversing,I stay most times during week-days at my Family home because Of proximity to my work place and my parents and siblings dare not interfere as after many times of disbelief,everyone has come On several occassions to ask for how i got to unravel these things for they too had come to clear terms to believe having seen same revelatiOns just like I did.

Anyone ready to help form a lisenced,truthful and not for-Profit making Paranormal society in Lagos tO help with ghstly haunts and paranormal encounters can get in touch !

God is love. [/size]
HABA.. you succeeded in chasing me home from office.you made me aware of the fact that am the only one left in the whole building *GOD SEE YOU O angry* angry
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Danielh(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
Bush baby dey for naija nah,and those ones no gree show for picture,dose that went to boarding house would definitely
[/color][color=#990000]
have weird stories about paranormal activities
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by blackbeau1(f): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
Jazzgreen:
time is money my sister.i guess u might be my fellow igbo , anyi ejighi ego egwu egwu abeg.let d. ghost pay for his/her copy jare grin .abi i invit am to join my pix?
I no be igbo but why Ghost go join my picture.abi I inivite am?
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2013
Abbey2sam:

if u dey doubt mk u ask ppl wey dey work for morgue or mortuary wetin them dey see
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by stupor(m): 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
adexsimply:
HABA.. you succeeded in chasing me home from office.you made me aware of the fact that am the only one left in the whole building *GOD SEE YOU O angry* angry

Eyah ! Am really sorry !
Its a thing we need not to be scared of really but it can be very haunting if you have a good heart !

Most times it takes no scholar to the job even the best Psychiatrist can only slow the victims but if not properly catered for,might haunt forever,it has nothing to do with insanity but can cause it if the situation is a negative energy !

Be of a good spirit our fore forefathers always say are true but until you know of these things even your very endeared shallow religion that you believe in would fail you !

It failed me many times ! But like I said its a peaceful resolve btw twO or more people,and just like a war front with your X-tian Rosaries,a victor must always be made either considered good or bad.

But as a X-tian going to the war without Christ gives room for mOre failure.

Eyah ! Am reall sorry pardon me ! *smiles* it is all well.
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by eldoradoxx: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
Certainly we are not alone in this world, the human mind or sight is incapable of unravelling the mystery of our existence on earth. Even the bible as old as it is records an account of existence of ghost. Recall that Saul went to a witch doctor who invoked the spirit of Samuel who then gave answer to his qestions sought and it was accurate.

1 Like

Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
Wow, ghosts shocked
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by dartsidius7(m): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
BULLCRAP.
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by stupor(m): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
val_dubem:

its not photoshoped

Google for paranormal societies it might simply educate you and unravel your disbelief !

But is free to always disbelieve it,it's a simple choice.

Its well .
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ba akilu

Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by jjwaterfalls(f): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
dis is scary
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
Abbey2sam:

wat nonsense re u talkin about, must u sound contrary to everything. I'm telling u wat I witnessed de day it happened.
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
uzeba: I soak myself into the special blood of Jesus!!
jesus is also a ghost,my friend.
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by sammily(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
Walk into the room after a hard day's work, turn on the lights and... OH MY GOD!!!!!!

KILL IT!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE AND HOLY WATER!!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by mayzee: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
Heard the case of a girl who was chatting with her boyfriend via text messages
This communication lasted for 2wks till the guy went home to visit everybody including his girlfriend, only to hear that she died 2wks ago.
Ofcourse he disbelieved it and showed them the text msgs including that days own, they dragged this matter to the lady's house. The conclusion was that they provide the lady's phone,he tried her number but no answer, but it was no where to be found, they took the guy to the grave side to prove to the guy that she was truly dead.
But the mystery everyone could not solve was the whereabout of the phone, they ended up digging up the grave till the coffin was in sight. The guy tried the number again and to everyone's surprise they heard it ring. They retrieved the phone to see the last msg about being sent to the guy was "GOODBYE"
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
i believe in the "possibility" of them (ghosts) cheesy. There are just too many things in this life that are unexplained, so I can't rule them out. Whether they exist or not, what is IS, and I'm comfortable with that. tongue
Re: 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story by dokunbam(m): 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
is there any recent one? some taken around 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Photoshop Experts On Whatsapp! (teach And LEARN) / My Archive (kalejaye O. T. Artworks) / A Food For Thought Picture Story For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.