Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? (5880 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love / Six (6) Things A Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by onila(f): 6:01am On Jan 25, 2013
the power of your force and yr tool was able to make a girl pregnant

do u feel manly and accomplished lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by braine(m): 6:20am On Jan 25, 2013
No, I feel like a woman. grin
Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 25, 2013
I don't know how it feels like but
I do like pregnant women they are so beautiful and gracious. cool cool
Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by onila(f): 6:25am On Jan 25, 2013
braine: No, I feel like a woman. grin
tongue
Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by onila(f): 6:25am On Jan 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I don't know how it feels like but
I do like pregnant women they are so beautiful and gracious. cool cool
undecided grin
Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by djeezy(m): 6:29am On Jan 25, 2013
@op,You mean wedlock or outside wedlock?
Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by uboma(m): 6:38am On Jan 25, 2013
pregnating a lady and denying responsibility doesn't make one a man but a child and a weakling. These days a mere 15year old boy or even less can put a gal in d family way. Will u call him a man then? Nah! Almost on daily basis, i see/hear reports of supposedly adult male who denies being responsible for putting a lady in the family way either because they lack the means of taking care of the child or bcoz they do not love the lady. The excuses given are endless and lacks substance. A man is anyone who will stand by his woman even after pregnating her and live up to his responsibility of being a good father and a beloved husband.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by NnamdiN: 6:46am On Jan 25, 2013
simple question na im u dey give all these epistle. Answer the damn question

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by azpekuliar: 6:49am On Jan 25, 2013
***runs past an Onila thread.***
Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by 190theclown: 7:15am On Jan 25, 2013
yeah i feel accomplished!!!

do you think its easy to play for 90mins without scoring

when you score you look at your tool with great honor and at times

the tin sef nods and says to you - it was an honor serving you my master cool

7 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 25, 2013
Even cockroaches and goats can give their female counterparts belle so there is no big deal undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by kandiikane(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2013
NnamdiN: simple question na im u dey give all these epistle. Answer the damn question

LMAO! grin I won't be surprised if you're the irresponsible one he described. tongue

Uboma, you tok true.
Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by ichidodo: 7:45am On Jan 25, 2013
yeah, i'd feel good afteral not evryguy can impregnate a woman forget the frontin 4rum 190 and co.
Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by 190theclown: 7:48am On Jan 25, 2013
ichidodo: yeah, i'd feel good afteral not evryguy can impregnate a woman forget the frontin 4rum 190 and co.

huh whos fronting!!
is it easy to use koboko to whip a lady to cloud 9 and have her stay there with pregnancy!
only few guys like me can accomplish that angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by uboma(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2013
kandiikane:

LMAO! grin I won't be surprised if your the irresponsible one he described. tongue

Uboma, you tok true.

I choosed to ignore his remarks coz silence is the best answer given to a F..l
Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by ichidodo: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2013
190-the-clown:

huh whos fronting!!
is it easy to use koboko to whip a lady to cloud 9 and have her stay there with pregnancy!
only few guys like me can accomplish that angry angry
no offence o! but empty drums make d loudest noise,one would think 190 uses his mouth to make a woman pregnant. If u've gat da power then u gat d power.But to make tins a lil bit interestin wil u subscribe to a virility test.Me and u. Mano e mano. What do u say?

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by NnamdiN: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2013
kandiikane:

LMAO! grin I won't be surprised if your the irresponsible one he described. tongue

Uboma, you tok true.
grin some people over serious for this life. Simple question for fun dem use am form gospel.

@op. I rarely skin dive and even when I do, my last wish would be for her to get preggy. I feel more like a man when she aint preggy grin
Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by luvablesam(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2013
pDude: Even cockroaches and goats can give their female counterparts belle so there is no big deal undecided
who told dis person so?
Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by luvablesam(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2013
onila: the power of your force and yr tool was able to make a girl pregnant

strange question,ask ur question properly like cud u mean in or out of wedlock?

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by DigitalSignal(m): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2013
onila: the power of your force and yr tool was able to make a girl pregnant

I definitely would, if it's my wife, and that's when I'd appreciate her the most! It's the only time I'd give my heart the freedom to freely fall in love! I so much like beautifully pregnant ladies!
Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by Mynd44: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2013
I have not gotten anyone pregnant before. When I do, I will come back to update
Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by 190theclown: 11:58am On Jan 25, 2013
ichidodo: no offence o! but empty drums make d loudest noise,one would think 190 uses his mouth to make a woman pregnant. If u've gat da power then u gat d power.But to make tins a lil bit interestin wil u subscribe to a virility test.Me and u. Mano e mano. What do u say?

angry angry
Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by Mavor: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
Your threads are mostly of childish topics. You need to grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by Coefficient(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mavor: Your threads are mostly of childish topics. You need to grow up.

Onila is but a child. A virgin too in case you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by olumaxi(m): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
i only feel lyk a man when i av money

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by Mavor: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
Coefficient:

Onila is but a child. A virgin too in case you don't know.
her silly threads are a waste of mb

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by ayobase(m): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2013
Onile, tell me the truth!
Didn't your man feel like a MAN when you told you couldn't find it any longer!
Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by chikeorji123(m): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
Yeah l will fill like a Man if she's my wife,but a girlfriend? damnation that bring desolation.embarrasement of highest esteemed!..
Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2013
embarassedI feel like a rapist
Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2013
^^ LoL
Re: Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant? by 190: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2013
nor be small work to impregnate woman oh angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet / The Most Hated Nairalanders / Breaking! Peter Okoye Snags His 10th Endorsement Deal With Pepsi(see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.