Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? (13890 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 05, 2008
oya winnergal calm down biko
I can't last 4 days lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 2:36am On Mar 05, 2008
nwando:

that won't caught it. . .she wants to hear you say 365days/24 hrs. . . then you can break her record cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 2:41am On Mar 05, 2008
nwando:

What a PHUCKED UP L[/b]IAR you are!!!! [b]YOU WERE PHUCKED NON-STOP FOR DECADES in the forest and yet you still dey yan rubbish here. Why are you ashamed  of your status as MS OBO NLA of the universe! daughter GOAT of a bitch GOAT in fact this title is reserved for you forever and ever
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 2:44am On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

What a PHUCKED UP L[/b]IAR you are!!!! [b]YOU WERE PHUCKED NON-STOP FOR DECADES in the forest and yet you still dey yan rubbish hear. Why not be broat of your status as MS OBO NLA of the universe! daughter GOAT of a bitch GOAT in fact this title is reserved for you forever and ever
no, honey, that name has already been occupied for you since day 1 when you first came out crying. . .your dad welcomed you by sticking his phallus into your mouth(and he still continues to do so ). why do you think your mouth is so big. them dey lie to you that it was genetics abi!! see your family. . .see how them dey rendezvous all over the village. them don't get tired abi.
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 2:50am On Mar 05, 2008
tempestous:

no, honey, that name has already been occupied for you since day 1 when you first came out crying. . .your dad welcomed you by sticking his phallus into your mouth(and he still continues to do so ). why do you think your mouth is so big. them dey lie to you that it was genetics abi!! see your family. . .see how them dey rendezvous all over the village. them don't get tired abi.

tempestous:

that won't caught it. . .she wants to hear you say 365days/24 hrs. . . then you can break her record cheesy cheesy

Why una dey reject una hard earned titles now? MS OBO NLA of the universe and MR  SMALLEST PRICK even in the animal kingdoms!!!! The titles are forever yours from generation to generation, you cannot escape them. It's written in your animal history books. A won ode !!
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 2:52am On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

Why una dey reject una hard earned titles now? MS OBO NLA of the universe and MR SMALLEST PRICK even in the animal kingdoms!!!! The titles are forever yours from generation to generation. A won ode You cannot escape them!!!
in another word. . .you're afraid someone will try to steal your title. . .omo, no fear, no one can be a tramp as you. . you should even get the nobel peace price for going into kenya and opening your legs peaceful so they'll stop phucking them small pikins. . .igwe of motherfucker, them kenya boys dey bow down to you and scream your name day and night : Igwe of Motherfucker, Igwe of Motherfucker!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy look, the tramp is already blushing. eyah
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 2:55am On Mar 05, 2008
MR ISI EWU TEMPIDIOT atleast Open your GOAT brain now, Since you are even blind to read them and deaf to hear,  the titles are yours forever, from generation to genertion, It will never be cancelled, Your GOAT mother is phucking you, as you are writing now, that's how bad you need the phuck, because you are A BAMI EDA
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 3:00am On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

MR ISI EWU TEMPIDIOT atleast Open your GOAT brain now, Since you are even blind to read them and deaf to hear, the titles are yours forever, from generation to genertion, It will never be cancelled, Your GOAT mother is phucking you, as you are writing now, that's how bad you need the phuck, because you are A BAMI EDA
open your goat brain. . .now that was bizzare, i was expecting you to say open goat pussy since that's what you wake up with and sleep on. . . first na goat sister, now its goat mother, igwe mother fucker, you no get sth else to say? omo, abeg, quickly sign off and go phuch that goat in your backyard. . .seems he's missing you and you're missing him. . .b/c you just dey yearn goat. . . goat ko oat ni. . . cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 3:12am On Mar 05, 2008
I say open your GOAT brain again! Why do you keep forgetting you have both the male and female genitals. You use your 1mm small Prick more often because of your GOAT sisters!!!!

Because you are a half GOAT half human now. Why are you ashamed? You should be happy, your GOAT MOTHER is proud of you, now clap for yourseelf old cargo,  He can't even clap.
That's who you are and tha's how you will be addressed and called forever! Why should i call you a BROTHER PHUCKER, MOTHER PHUCKER OR FLIES PHUCKER when you are a GOAT? eh, MR ISI EWU TEMP IDIOT, [b]MR SMALLEST P[/b]RICK of the universe, even in the animal kingdom!!!!!!

tempestous:

open your goat brain. . .now that was bizzare, i was expecting you to say open goat pussy since that's what you wake up with and sleep on. . . first na goat sister, now its goat mother, igwe mother fucker, you no get sth else to say? omo, abeg, quickly sign off and go phuch that goat in your backyard. . .seems he's missing you and you're missing him. . .b/c you just dey yearn goat. . . goat ko oat ni. . . cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 3:27am On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

Because you are a half GOAT half human now. Why are you ashamed? That's who you are and tha's how you will be addressed and called forever! Why should i call you a BROTHER PHUCKER, MOTHER PHUCKER OR FLIES PHUCKER when you are a GOAT? eh, MR ISI EWU TEMP IDIOT, [b]MR SMALLEST P[/b]RICK of the universe, even in the animal kingdom!!!!!!

ROTFLMFAO. . . OMG!!! am half human half goat, you're half arse half rodent. . .i'll stay a half goat half human any day,. some of us look at ourselves and thank god that we do not become half of what you've become at 17. at 30, you'll stay phucking those goats that you love so much. . .your yansh will try to get wider, unless you have your legs remove. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

girl, even in the animal kingdom, you reign as the igwe of motherfuckers. the truth hurt, the truth is bitter, you'll stay arguing and stay bleating on Nairaland because you know what you've become, the trashy LovePeddler. no, darling, they've been lying to you when they told you you still got hopes. embarassed embarassed
look where you're leading yourself. stop answer me this, will you seriously let them lie to you that you still got hopes? even paris hilton will close her nose from the reek you give off. . .igwe of motherfuckers, you better turn from your whorish ways. . . find a bridge and jump off of it before your family ends your life for you. feel like you actually did sth reasonable and favorable to all the mothers in your neighborhoods. stop phucking their children and stop disviring those little kids. . grin grin grin

and here i thought Nairaland was boring. . .as you go deeper into each username, there's always a family history to discover. . .sad the winnerbitch's is so horrific. . .i so pity her, same time i just dey laugh my sexy booty off. . cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 3:35am On Mar 05, 2008
How many times have i told this GOAT to stop opening his GOAT mouth smelling of his GOAT sisters rotten ocean wide GOAT TOTOS? Open your GOAT brain i say before them cut that your 1 mm small PRICK off, infact the wild animals have chopped your 1 mm OKO off. now you are OKO less, you could pick it up from the ground and glue it back, the only thing is that half of it has been eaten by your GOAT family: ISI EWU TEMPE SOUP

Now you have a GLUED OKO But you shoudn't be mad at your goat family now, since you the meal was SPECIALLY prepared by you. Or is it your GOAT brain at work again!!![b][/b]

tempestous:

ROTFLMFAO. . . OMG!!! am half human half goat, you're half arse half rodent. . .i'll stay a half goat half human any day,. some of us look at ourselves and thank god that we do not become half of what you've become at 17. at 30, you'll stay phucking those goats that you love so much. . .your yansh will try to get wider, unless you have your legs remove. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

girl, even in the animal kingdom, you reign as the igwe of motherfuckers. the truth hurt, the truth is bitter, you'll stay arguing and stay bleating on Nairaland because you know what you've become, the trashy LovePeddler. no, darling, they've been lying to you when they told you you still got hopes. embarassed embarassed
look where you're leading yourself. stop answer me this, will you seriously let them lie to you that you still got hopes? even paris hilton will close her nose from the reek you give off. . .igwe of motherfuckers, you better turn from your whorish ways. . . find a bridge and jump off of it before your family ends your life for you. feel like you actually did sth reasonable and favorable to all the mothers in your neighborhoods. stop phucking their children and stop disviring those little kids. . grin grin grin

and here i thought Nairaland was boring. . .as you go deeper into each username, there's always a family history to discover. . .sad the winnerbitch's is so horrific. . .i so pity her, same time i just dey laugh my sexy booty off. . cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 3:39am On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

How many times have i told this GOAT to stop opening his GOAT mouth smelling of his GOAT sisters rotten ocean wide GOAT TOTOS?

Now you have a GLUED OKO

how many times have you told him? but the last time i heard on CNN, Igwe of Motherfuckers told all goats in the neighborhood to keep their belts off so she'll have an easy acess to give them a Mouth Gig. . . .so now why are you changing your story and telling us that you phcked him when you were actually giving the goat a Mouth Gig. omo, too much of him c-um made you demented abi. you dnt know the difference b/w BJ and Phuck abi? both of them are just eating and drinking to you. . .oma se. . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 05, 2008
tempestuous leave am.
don't get down to her level
she says she's 17,I think she's 07
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 3:44am On Mar 05, 2008
nwando:

tempestuous leave am.
lol. . .dnt insult those 7years olds like that. . my little 7 years old sis got more brain than hers. . winnerbitch's full of c-ums cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 3:48am On Mar 05, 2008
tempestous:

how many times have you told him? but the last time i heard on CNN, Igwe of Motherfuckers told all goats in the neighborhood to keep their belts off so she'll have an easy acess to give them a Mouth Gig. . . .so now why are you changing your story and telling us that you phcked him when you were actually giving the goat a Mouth Gig. omo, too much of him c-um made you demented abi. you dnt know the difference b/w BJ and Phuck abi? both of them are just eating and drinking to you. . .oma se. . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I say close that smelly mouth before flies enter am! Na who give you permission to talk, talkless of smile? Eh, ISI EWU TEMPIDIOT. You better behave otherwise, they will not let you out of that padded cell. Are you still PHUCKING your GOAT brother, even with the chopped off PRICK? Na so you like PHUCK. Why you no let am shit finish now, na wa o you dey sabi phuck person wey dey shit at this time. ISI EWU TEMPPHUCKER
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 3:51am On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

Isay close that smelly mouth before flies enter am! Na who give you permission to talk, talkless of smile? Eh, ISI EWU TEMPIDIOT. You better behave otherwise, they will not let you out of that padded cell. Are you still PHUCKING your GOAT brother, even with the chopped off PRICK? Na so you like PHUCK. Why you no let am shit finish now, na wa o you dey sabi phuck person wey dey shit at this time. ISI EWU TEMPPHUCKER
hahahha. . . another information. . .so how long have you been phucking your brother? or do you have your eye on my baby bro too? ashewo, you no get limits. . you just dey open your yansh so them m@gg0ts can crawl in and crawl out abi? haba, no wonder Lagos is considered the dirtiest city in Naija. you've been there and done your business there too? i bet there is no place on the map you have not been too. . .ashew dey waka from my house o. even your dog species will turn away from you. you've disgrace them and lower their levels to flea eating four-leggeds . .
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 3:54am On Mar 05, 2008
nwando:

tempestuous leave am.

And you don't even have age at all , Do you even know what level means? ABAMI EDA!!! BROTHER-PHUCKER!!!
By the way how did the ISI EWU TEMPE SOUP taste? Did it taste just like her/his rotten PRICK/OBO?
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Dreloaded(f): 3:56am On Mar 05, 2008
pathetic thread.
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 3:56am On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

And you don't even have age at all , Do you even know what level means? ABAMI EDA!!! BROTHER-PHUCKER!!!
By the way how did the ISI EWU TEMPE SOUP taste? Did it taste just like her/his rotten PRICK/OBO?
you should answer yourself na, you've tasted them all. . na chicken toto ni o, na rat toto ni o, na chimpanzees toto ni o, you've been through them all like a Chinese buffet
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 3:56am On Mar 05, 2008
D-reloaded:

pathetic thread.
you don't say. . .even the OP poster sef is more pathetic
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 05, 2008
D-reloaded:

pathetic thread.

don't talk too loud before some "professional" tells you how to get it on with ewure and chickens
I don tire
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

I'm off to eat goat meat,care to join me ?
sorry I forgot you didn't eat goats
you "did" them tongue
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tRoOE(f): 4:09am On Mar 05, 2008
@topic

It's all about logic wink, just how tall men will not date someone taller than them
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by debosky(m): 4:27am On Mar 05, 2008
na wa oh!!!! grin grin

from tall women with short men to goats?

wetin goats do una wey una just dey yab dem any how? sad

if you want to discuss goats, abeg open thread for that issue grin grin

@ topic

short men date tall women to show they are just as manly/man enough as their tall counterparts wink
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by creamdream: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2008
@morenike
Short morenike is dating a short man!!
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by talk2sulta: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2008
sorry!wrong place at the right time! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Pepeye(f): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2008
I guess to gain back their confidence …, But really height doesn’t matter, does it?
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2008
nwando:

I'm off to eat goat meat,care to join me ?
sorry I forgot you didn't eat goats
you "did" them tongue

nwando:

don't talk too loud before some "professional" tells you how to get it on with ewure and chickens
I don tire

tempestous:

you don't say. . .even the OP poster sef is more pathetic

All una family dey craze!!!! I no blame the two of  una, na una mama wey phuck 100 mad goats for thick foerest i blame. You will all forever perish in that padded cell--- MR ISI EWU TEMPIDIOT and MS GOATY NWANDO ALIAS EWA DO MI ALIAS MS OBO NLA of the universe!!! These titles are all yours forever!!!!
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

All una family dey craze!!!! I no blame the two of una, na una mama wey phuck 100 mad goats for thick foerest i blame. You will all forever perish in that padded cell--- MR ISI EWU TEMPIDIOT and MS GOATY NWANDO ALIAS EWA DO MI ALIAS MS OBO NLA of the universe!!! These titles are all yours forever!!!!

hehehe. . .i see you left early yest to phuck your randy goat. . .so you did it in the forest? again? omo, na wa oh. . .you dey try. well, you've been doing it for 17 years. . .nothing hard for you. its easy to you as giving a BJ cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2008
morenike09:

hehehe. . .i see you left early yest to phuck your randy goat. . .so you did it in the forest? again? omo, na wa oh. . .you dey try. well, you've been doing it for 17 years. . .nothing hard for you. its easy to you as giving a BJ cheesy cheesy cheesy
MS MORENITONDOBONLAMI-MS[b] OBO NLA [/b] of the universe- USELESS GOATY FADAPHUCKER- YOUR TOTO IS AS WIDE AS OCEAN- GO AND GOATY GAY PHUCK YOUR GOATY MAMA ALIAS FLIES PHUCKER- ABA MI EDA- DON'T WORRY- THEM GO SOON COME PURSUE UNA COMMOT FOR THAT WILD FOREST INTO THE LAGOON AND NO MORE TO BE FOUND! STUPID MORENIGOATFLIESPHUCKER
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

MS MORENITONDOBOMI-MS OBO NLA of the universe- USELESS GOATY FADAPHUCKER- YOUR TOTO IS AS WIDE AS OCEAN- GO AND LESBISH PHUCK YOUR GOATY MAMA- ABA MI EDA- DON'T WORRY- THEM GO SOON COME PURSUE UNA COMMOT FOR THAT WILD FOREST INTO THE LAGOON AND NO MORE TO BE FOUND
*yawn* the same thing you said yesterday. . .when you get something new to say, i'll reply. . . think fast before you go off phucking again. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2008
Because you are a GOAT now. Since you say you no dey hear word, i go call you you GOAT PHUCKER so tey you go beg the Lagoon to swallow you

tempestous:

*yawn* the same thing you said yesterday. . .when you get something new to say, i'll reply. . . think fast before you go off phucking again. . . cheesy cheesy

All una family dey craze!!!! I no blame the two of  una, na una mama wey phuck 100 mad goats for thick foerest i blame. You will all forever perish in that padded cell--- MR ISI EWU TEMPIDIOT and MS GOATY NWANDO ALIAS EWA DO MI ALIAS MS OBO NLA of the universe!!! These titles are all yours forever!!!!

GBA!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Have Sex, I Have Been Resisting It, But It Isn't Easy. / Face Mask Challenge(photos) / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.