Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage (4040 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material / 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by fubbyy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
jmoore: @op keep searching for someone that got no plans for her relationship. Why jump into a bus that is heading nowhere? smh. It is not all about being a passenger but knowing that you have a destination to reach. @op you have no destination.
actually you are right, I don't really have destination when it comes to relationship, if you open this thread, I addressed the issue here www.nairaland.com/974264/contract-marriage-anyone-me-thought, marriage is not in my life diagram, so why can't I find (not ashy) who can date just 4 a dating sake? Or don't they exist?
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by freecocoa(f): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
fubbyy: actually you are right, I don't really have destination when it comes to relationship, if you open this thread, I addressed the issue here www.nairaland.com/974264/contract-marriage-anyone-me-thought, marriage is not in my life diagram, so why can't I find (not ashy) who can date just 4 a dating sake? Or don't they exist?
I have told you to go abroad and you'll find such girls there, they hardly exist in Nigeria.
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by jmoore(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
fubbyy: actually you are right, I don't really have destination when it comes to relationship, if you open this thread, I addressed the issue here www.nairaland.com/974264/contract-marriage-anyone-me-thought, marriage is not in my life diagram, so why can't I find (not ashy) who can date just 4 a dating sake? Or don't they exist?
place an advert and you will get your kind. Why must the girl be the first to ask you about marriage? If you want to remain single forever you should tell the girl first before you start dating that marriage is not in your plans and stop being silent about it in order to waste the time of ladies that want marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by fubbyy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
freecocoa: I have told you to go abroad and you'll find such girls there, they hardly exist in Nigeria.
na waa o
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by Mynd44: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
fubbyy: if you read my story again you will understand that I went for a younger one who summoned me 2day to ask for the future of the relationship which prompted me to open this thread
date men then
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by Sonia4love(f): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
This is serious issue oh what is really happening to u guys, so u just wana date (use) and dupe them cos ur not ready for marriage? Oh God almighty come to our rescue. shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by try69: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
@op
No mind these people..Nigerians and their mentality..so I would just meet a girl and without thoroughly knowing her, promise her marriage? Smh..
Nigerian babes should change this mentality of marriage haba..Go out there and make it, then choose your man yourself, not waiting for one rich man from the sky to come and marry you after you must have squandered your chances of meeting a friend either in school or whatever social gathering you find yourself.
B/w, marriage is not for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by fubbyy(m): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
Sonia4love: This is serious issue oh what is really happening to u guys, so u just wana date (use) and dupe them cos ur not ready for marriage? Oh God almighty come to our rescue. shocked
Let me ask you, all the relationships you have been through, were you expecting marriage from all the men you dated? For crying out loud, every relationship must not lead to marriage
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by ihedioramma: 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
@OP AND OTHERS, YOU WANT ONLY HAVING SEX WITH THEM THAT IS WHY.IF U DONT ASK FOR SEX SHE WILL NOT ASK U IF U WILL MARRY HER.IF U LOVE UR SELF AND U WANT TO BE LOVED BY GOD KEEP UR SELF OUT OF SEX.IF U DONT HAVE SEX BEFOR U MARRY U WILL NOT DIE.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by HARDDON: 12:39am On Jan 26, 2013
gree-die:

so u want a gf dat ll neither ask for money nor demand to know where d relationship is leading to?? dude u cant have it all but if u insist, den u ve to swallow watever and date girls in d very age category u dislike so much- lil girls!

no matured, sensible lady ll be content to be ur se.xmate.

As much as i don't buy into OPs ideology and d s3xmate ride, l, i do feel ladies shld learn to be reserved and not always upfront as we naw have it! Dey practically INDIrECTLY prod Ʊ to propose Thereby taking d surprise and fun of proposal all away!

After Ʊ dey've rejected all proposals in their younga years cos dey wano flex, dey naw desperately luk ƒoя who to anchor on when years start telling!

Change your mentality ladies. Arrrh!
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by HARDDON: 12:42am On Jan 26, 2013
OP, Ʊ cud come out straight and Saч it! Gurls r no fools. Guess we all nid a lil som som. You nid s3x, matured ladies wano get married! If Ʊ aint prepared, go ƒoя gurls of your class: teens, cos dey r wild and free!

вч d way payer player, hawz dεм HH rag tags working ƒoя ya?
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by Mynd44: 4:25am On Jan 26, 2013
^^
i find myself agreeing with you these days brocheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by Sonia4love(f): 5:39am On Jan 26, 2013
ihedioramma: @OP AND OTHERS, YOU WANT ONLY HAVING SEX WITH THEM THAT IS WHY.IF U DONT ASK FOR SEX SHE WILL NOT ASK U IF U WILL MARRY HER.IF U LOVE UR SELF AND U WANT TO BE LOVED BY GOD KEEP UR SELF OUT OF SEX.IF U DONT HAVE SEX BEFOR U MARRY U WILL NOT DIE.
. Seconded dearie, he wanna destroy the koko for another man and later go for fresh ones for marriage. @ poster better be serious before u waste all ur children for using condom... Lolsssss

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by fubbyy(m): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2013
ihedioramma: @OP AND OTHERS, YOU WANT ONLY HAVING SEX WITH THEM THAT IS WHY.IF U DONT ASK FOR SEX SHE WILL NOT ASK U IF U WILL MARRY HER.IF U LOVE UR SELF AND U WANT TO BE LOVED BY GOD KEEP UR SELF OUT OF SEX.IF U DONT HAVE SEX BEFOR U MARRY U WILL NOT DIE.
guy I will die, show me a man that can stay with out it and I will show you a man that has no d1cck
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by fubbyy(m): 7:56am On Jan 26, 2013
HARDDON: OP, Ʊ cud come out straight and Saч it! Gurls r no fools. Guess we all nid a lil som som. You nid s3x, matured ladies wano get married! If Ʊ aint prepared, go ƒoя gurls of your class: teens, cos dey r wild and free!

вч d way payer player, hawz dεм HH rag tags working ƒoя ya?
I don't understand your last line, make me understand
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by drake99: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2013
fubbyy: Am getting tired of this, when ever I have anything to do with a girl she keep bugging me with the question"where's this relationship leading us to?"
If I made it clear to her that I only want a girlfriend not a wife, next thing she run away

A friend of mine said its because I go for matured girls(I don't like lil girls) because of this I cut down the age category I normally go for and went for this girl (about 22 or 23 years of age) I even went for her thinking she would not have that marriage this marriage that mentality because of her age

To my greatest suprise, she ping me last night asking to urgently see me today,we are together now and she's asking to know where this relationship is leading to, if I ever thought of settling down, that she has waited to hear such thing from my mouth but it seems like its not in my plans

When I made her know that our relationship is just 4 months old, she said she's not asking me to marry her immediately that she's only trying to know the future of our courtship

My people am tired of this because I see my mate having gf without marriage plans, some even get intimacy mates that are not interested in marrying them

why can't I find som1 who's not interested in marriage or should I start lying to them?

What a life, what we don't like is what always comes our way, how do I change this because marriage is not even in my life diagram.
The same thing was happening to my cousin, he got frustrated and start lying to them that he will marry them, you need to see the range this guy way 4uking women, one of them agreed having baby for him if he wants, I don't just know what this life is turning to, are men that scarce? I tire o

Op, its like you are so straight forward in telling them you don't need a wife that's why they run, next time just tell her you don't know what future holds for you, that if both of you are destined to be together no man can stop it, by saying this the Womanliness is yours
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2013
fubbyy: guy I will die, show me a man that can stay with out it and I will show you a man that has no d1cck
Cardinals, Rev Father, Pope.. e.t.c
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by drake99: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2013
freecocoa: I have told you to go abroad and you'll find such girls there, they hardly exist in Nigeria.

They plenty 4 naija, maybe the guy never move around well
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by fubbyy(m): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2013
Ogbeche77: Cardinals, Rev Father, Pope.. e.t.c
so you actually believe that these people don't do it?
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by fubbyy(m): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2013
[quote author=drake99]
The same thing was happening to my cousin, he got frustrated and start lying to them that he will marry them, you need to see the range this guy way 4uking women, one of them agreed having baby for him if he wants, I don't just know what this life is turning to, are men that scarce? I tire o

Op, its like you are so straight forward in telling them you don't need a wife that's why they run, next time just tell her you don't know what future holds for you, that if both of you are destined to be together no man can stop it, by saying this the Womanliness is yours[/quote promising marriage when I don't mean it is difficult for me

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by jmoore(m): 9:07am On Jan 26, 2013
fubbyy: guy I will die, show me a man that can stay with out it and I will show you a man that has no d1cck
you are a slave to sex. Real men control their urges, upgrade yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by fubbyy(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2013
jmoore:
you are a slave to sex. Real men control their urges, upgrade yourself.

Real men control their urge all their days of being single? You are a big joke
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by ihedioramma: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
I AM EXMPLE FOR YOU. IF YOU READ BIBLE AND UNBERSTAND IT AND OBEY THE LAWS, WHAT IS SEX ? U NEED HELP BROTHER , STOP UR SIN TODAY AND U WILL BE HAPPY. IF U CANT HOLD UR SELF GET ONE WIFE ONLY AND THAT IS FOREVER.SO BECAREFUL DONT DIE IN SIN .

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by KINGwax(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
fubbyy: Am getting tired of this, when ever I have anything to do with a girl she keep bugging me with the question"where's this relationship leading us to?"
If I made it clear to her that I only want a girlfriend not a wife, next thing she run away

A friend of mine said its because I go for matured girls(I don't like lil girls) because of this I cut down the age category I normally go for and went for this girl (about 22 or 23 years of age) I even went for her thinking she would not have that marriage this marriage that mentality because of her age

To my greatest suprise, she ping me last night asking to urgently see me today,we are together now and she's asking to know where this relationship is leading to, if I ever thought of settling down, that she has waited to hear such thing from my mouth but it seems like its not in my plans

When I made her know that our relationship is just 4 months old, she said she's not asking me to marry her immediately that she's only trying to know the future of our courtship

My people am tired of this because I see my mate having gf without marriage plans, some even get intimacy mates that are not interested in marrying them

why can't I find som1 who's not interested in marriage or should I start lying to them?

What a life, what we don't like is what always comes our way, how do I change this because marriage is not even in my life diagram.
didnt u pass by a brothel?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by Mynd44: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2013
KINGwax: didnt u pass by a brothel?
Exactly what I told him

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44: I advice you patronise love peddlers then. They always want a relationship and won't ask you where the "relationship" is heading
.. I jst lyk ds Mynd44 cz he mst atyms say d truth,by d way d truth s always bitter
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by fubbyy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
Candis009: .. I jst lyk ds Mynd44 cz he mst atyms say d truth,by d way d truth s always bitter
What's the truth there?
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by chronique(m): 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
@ OP: I hope say nepa/phcn never take light for your brain? You just want another man's child that wants to plan for the future,to stay with you and waste her life being your gf when it's obvious you dont have a direction you're heading to? How old are you? If your sisters are wasted like that,will you like it? Sometimes,I wonder how you guys manage to reaso stupid things like these. So you have a problem with ladies cos they want to know what they're getting into? Smh. Some parents gave birth to children shaaaa. Very annoying thread.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by chronique(m): 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2013

Shut the f**k up & stop being stupid!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by ifihearam: 12:01am On Jan 27, 2013
Sonia4love: . Seconded dearie, he wanna destroy the koko for another man and later go for fresh ones for marriage. @ poster better be serious before u waste all ur children for using condom... Lolsssss

Desperado.
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by Sonia4love(f): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
ifihearam:

Desperado.
. That is ur name. Anu ofia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? / When A Girl Has Multiple Bank Account (photo) / Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.