Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style (18064 Views)

Korean: Lee Min Ho 2014 Movie Is Finally Out: Gangnam Blues / African Version of Gangnam Style Video. / Happy Birthday Baby Pink Of "Baby's Day Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by redcliff: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by VillageBoi(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hehehehe. Very nice @ RedCliff.
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by outrage: 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
grin grin
The 1 on the left is a natural
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by vanstanzy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
I believe i have seen this vid before. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley Cute babies! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by gracet: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
Third to comment
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by AZeD1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by redcliff: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
VillageBoi:
Hehehehe. Very nice @ RedCliff.

Lol. Thanks.
outrage: grin grin
The 1 on the left is a natural

my sister said so too
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by funkymedina: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
soo cute !
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by vanstanzy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
gracet: Third to comment

Are u sure? wink wink wink Look closer! wink

Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2013
Wer my twin oh,..... Make we go dance make we show 4 Nairaland frontpage
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
vanstanzy:

Are u sure? wink wink wink Look closer! wink
no mind am, na Pry 2 him stop,....
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: Wer my twin oh,..... Make we go dance make we show 4 Nairaland frontpage
grin
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by offshoreking: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
Nice one, the boy on the lift side can really dance good.
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by ghettodreamz(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
Na wa ooooooo..

Small kids don de shack Ogogoro at such tender age..
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by fittty(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
Dang! This song again? urghh! angry

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by sexysunnyb(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
these kids are superb
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by sexysunnyb(m): 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
these kids don shack mc dowell ooo
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by bigfat01: 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
superb grin
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by COOLDUN: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
This is the magic of technology at work, when will the children of every Nigerian be like these kids? till then if there will ever be . I love this video. Children enjoying the work of technology with well programed economy and constant power supply. I do pray for all the Nigeria children to be exposd and happy like this.
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
mtchewwwww...waste of MB
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by methodman(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
lalaosky: mtchewwwww...waste of MB
...Dont be a bad belle now. The video funny jare
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
COOLDUN: This is the magic of technology at work, when will the children of every Nigerian be like these kids? till then if there will ever be . I love this video. Children enjoying the work of technology with well programed economy and constant power supply. I do pray for all the Nigeria children to be exposd and happy like this.

When will Nigerian kids be like these two? Good, lemme ask you a couple questions:

Who'd you vote for last elections?

Do you plan to give your vote to GEJ next election?

Ok, now you got your answer.
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by Lakayana: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
COOLDUN: This is the magic of technology at work, when will the children of every Nigerian be like these kids? till then if there will ever be . I love this video. Children enjoying the work of technology with well programed economy and constant power supply. I do pray for all the Nigeria children to be exposd and happy like this.
There are children from the same country as these children that are not privileged too so leave that talk bo.
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
Lakayana: There are children from the same country as these children that are not privileged too so leave that talk bo.

In every society, there are the Privileged and non-privileged.

I bet you Nigeria has more of the latter than the former compared to whatever Asian country those twins were birthed in.
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hahahaha!!!!! D one on d left was concentrating like it was an exam!! grin grin
Hilarious!! cheesy
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
tchidi: Hahahaha!!!!! D one on d left was concentrating like it was an exam!! grin grin
Hilarious!! cheesy
to me, he was d only one dancin, d orda was jst jumpin around carelessly
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by VillageBoi(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
fittty: Dang! This song again? urghh! angry

Hahahaha, love that pic.
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by VillageBoi(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
COOLDUN: This is the magic of technology at work, when will the children of every Nigerian be like these kids?

Seriously!! What does your post even mean? Are you saying Nigerian babies are dumb because they are not the ones in the fideo? Maybe your own sproglets shaa! And how has this got anything to do with technology? They same technology wey we get for fillage.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by fittty(m): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
VillageBoi:

Hahahaha, love that pic.
wink
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by COOLDUN: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
VillageBoi:

Seriously!! What does your post even mean? Are you saying Nigerian babies are dumb because they are not the ones in the fideo? Maybe your own sproglets shaa! And how has this got anything to do with technology? They same technology wey we get for fillage.

If your children are like those kids you wouldn't have written the video as fideo. Your comment have really shown who/what you are.I said all the children in Nigeria not few Nigerian children, You dunce should read comments carefully before you begin to expose your Idiosyncrasies on nairaland. By the way which light are your children using to be current? i pass my neighbor status is not what i meant.
Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by COOLDUN: 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
kingoflag:

When will Nigerian kids be like these two? Good, lemme ask you a couple questions:

Who'd you vote for last elections?

Do you plan to give your vote to GEJ next election?

Ok, now you got your answer.

It is only stupid people that are ruled by the fools, if Nigerians are not happy with the present government and the President's performance,it is left for them to make a change. To me I have decided to vote for another candidate if what I am witnessing in Nigeria now persists till 2015. Mistake is never the end of everything but correction is the end of every mistake.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style by braine(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
Cute babies. I love them!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Television Commercials? / Website To Download Free Hollywood Movies For Java Phones and smart phones. / Where Can I Download Jenifa's Diary, Season 3 And 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.