Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:09 PM

Before My Admission - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Before My Admission (1931 Views)

MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before My Admission by ludasam222(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2013
You guys should manage my english o,cause me no sabi english like oga frank,floxy and mazi,or even bukky sef...emmm dat girl they try o..i neve enter yanky before,na one yeye uni just give admission with ther pkako course..mtcheww...critics make una take am easy on me biko.....
Yeah back to my story jewe..before my admission,before i 4get na nokia phone i dey use update o,no b pc.
Afer my waec i was at home'which kind waec be that sef cause me sef no expect less than e8 for evrything,so i was setting my mind on the up comming gce.our house as four bedroom flat'the house big no b small o,me sef dey manage one room,my 2 sisters dey manage the one room also but dem dey imsu,momsi dey one,ma oldman dey kontrol the remaining one..before i 4get na me b last born o,ehn i like am like that o,evrybody don go work and school, na only me remain 4 house.
Re: Before My Admission by ludasam222(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
Just logged out on my 2go account.' na dis yeye girls wey dey use k..k..k..k dey reply person full online,me no get time for rubish for dis afternoon...yepa up nepa,na so i rush go slot the film wey i just buy inside our dvd wetin b the name o...legend of seeker,chai nna menh d film over sweet o...oh my God mother confessor wan kill richard o...tufiakwa.gbam nepa don carry dem light,i hissed, na who nid am sef awon oloshi i murmured.
Chei dis heat too much o,make i go out sef.i reach out, stayed under the mango tree in our big compound.yeah yeah i remember make i enter dis our neighour house sef go check wetin dey sup..her name na comfort, chei fine girl no pimpus i tough, she's also her mama last born in the family of three,just wrote waec also,yeah my family is 4 my senior bros don marry one calabar girl,gush i hate that girl infact dislike that woman..kpon kpon i knocked..hey who's that is answered from inside..na me o i replyed, oh its u sam she called out..who else wey go knock for your door by this time of the day i said to my sef..yeah its me,she opened the door,we entered 2geda,making ma self comfortable in there parlour..
Sam she called out have u eaten,yes i replyed,oya wat did u aet she questioned me..abi dem send you,i said to my sef..ok since u want to no, i drank garri with kulikuli come mix am with ice water,' for my mind the food make sense o, i told her awkwardly.HA she shouted,bigboy like you..mogbe mogbe ehn so for ur mind i be bigboy abi,abeg make i hear word jor..i said to ma sef...oh dont worry jewe i told her, i neva wan give her space, me ke make she come use question kill me abi..abeg comfort wetin you cook..rice and dodo she said smilling..i did the sign of cross in my mind...abeg shey e still remain i asked her..du you want some she asked'
Re: Before My Admission by ludasam222(m): 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
After eating her delicious food..we sat down 2geda, very close yeah i can still remember,and we started chating, i was now putting my hand round her neck..she didn't mind,yea dat was encouraging i thought to my sef,i moved closser...omo like play like play i kissed her,she returned the kiss....chineke mo o i shouted in my mind...b4 i no wetin dey hapun we started romancing...i'm comming home,i'm comming home,tell the world i'm comming home,let the rain wash away all the painz of yestarday...my phone was ringing...OMG i felt like killing diddy daddy for that song,why would i go come when am already in heaven, i was thinking within few seconds...hello i finaly answered the call..idiot the phone don cut sef,na flash dis yeye boy dey flash me sef...i took the opportunity to check my time...OMG 6pm i jumped up ...comfort we go see leta na,i told her,i rushed out,she followed me to the door and closed the door behind my back,mommsi go soon return 4rm market naw,jesue christ i shouted i don 4get to wash the cloths wey poppsi say make i wash...i don die today i was thinking aloud i checked my time again 6:15pm..pkam pkam,na mommsi dey knock o,i rush go open door for her...nnem ilo i greeted her..buchi she called me..chei i like that name o..ma i answered her,i didn't give her space,nnem how market today hope u sell wella i requested..i didn't even allow her to reply me sef, before asking her wetin she buy for me from market
Re: Before My Admission by BukkyDan(f): 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ludasam the longthroat! Hahahahaha
Re: Before My Admission by ludasam222(m): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
BukkyDan: Ludasam the longthroat! Hahahahaha
bukky u sef na wa...abi wu no lyk beta tin....abeg gist me wetin leta hapun to teju
Re: Before My Admission by ludasam222(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
Nontin o,she said...chei which kind woman be this sef,wey no dey buy something for person,i was tinking..before we go no wetin dey hapun poppsi don return o...chei ma heart just skipped,i neva wash the cloths o..ma heart was beating faster,i no even no wen he enter sef..papa wellcome o,i greeted from behind,ehnehn he replyed..have you ironed does ma cloths,he requsted..mba i answer,for my mind i dey tink say my own don finish....to my suprise the oldman no even talk again,he just went inside...me sef waka enter my room jeje
Re: Before My Admission by skoloppy31(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
ludasam222: Nontin o,she said...chei which kind woman be this sef,wey no dey something for person,i was tinking..before we go no wetin dey hapun poppsi don return o...chei ma heart just skipped,i neva wash the cloths o..ma heart was beating faster,i no even no wen he enter sef..papa wellcome o,i greeted from behind,ehnehn he replyed..have you ironed does ma cloths,he requsted..mba i answer,for my mind i dey tink say my own don finish....to my suprise the oldman no even talk again,he just went inside...me sef waka enter my room jeje
Oya com continue nah,abi u 1 take suspense kill person ni,,,can't wait for when u bleep comfort punna
Re: Before My Admission by ludasam222(m): 7:57am On Jan 26, 2013
skoloppy31:
Oya com continue nah,abi u 1 take suspense kill person ni,,,can't wait for when u bleep comfort punna
oya i no bleep again...abi u go help me
Re: Before My Admission by ludasam222(m): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2013
I aet ma dinner peacefully meditating on my previous encounter with comfort,GOD why dis girl cheap like dis,abi na becouse i be fine boy,but the girl make sense also naw i thought while eating my food jejely.
After the meal i went to my room still thinking about comfort,come to think of it,i no even get any feelings for that girl o until today...chei buchi you're going down i thought aloud.
Kukere kukere i get money o....my 6am alarm,i open my eyes jejely switch off the alarm,got up from the bed.
Re: Before My Admission by ludasam222(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mommsi on her way to market,i was feeling good inside me,finaly evrybody is going out i tot to my self,i glance tru comfort's apartment,i saw her mom going out also,her mom is a banker,so her mom is not an obstacle to my adventure,i started feeling some hapinez between my ribs,OMG today is gonna b great i tot aloud...buchi abeg clean the house o,she said,interupting my sensation...o nnem oma i hailed her,no worry i go clean am naw naw,she smilled and said i kept some money for you under my bibble use am buy something for your sef,ha wetin hapun today wey mommsi dey dash me money i said to my sef....nnem na you sure pass,i hailed her once again,she went out,i checked my time 8:30am,poppsi don go out since 7am.
Wow i shouted so i'll have comfort to my self today,i quickly clean the house cause i don't want my mommsi to feel disapointed when she comes back,cox i no say if i leave am go comfort house,say i no go du the work again.
After taking my bath i glance tru ma watch 1 0:30am,emmmm am gettin late o,i tot to my self,as if na office i dey go, i put on my manchester united jersy with my black trouser,menh i'm looking cute o,i tot to my sef,i go blow her mind today i said lafing
pkon pkon i knocked,who is there she replied inside,it's me sam i said smillimg to my sef,oh sam am comming she said rushing to open the door,i was hailing her why entering comfi comfi...comfi comfi,wassup she said to me after opening the door,am cool i replied,she lead inside there parlour,i balance my self,like say na me get the house,what can i offer u,she asked,emmmm shey una get limca i ask her...hanhan she said smilling,no we dont have but i'll get you a better tin,she dashed inside...pka pka pka she don show face holding 2 chilled lacasere for her hand..oh boi na you biko i hail my sef..i no even send,i grab the drinks and started drinking..
She was starring at me why i was devouring the cold drink..sam du no that i love you she said,WHAT!!! I shouted spiritualy,i droped ma drink and look into her eyes,she looked away and continue her story,i have been especting you to toast me since but you refuse,abi u no like me ni she asked still looking away, i was ashamed of my sef dat instant,so big sam as you big reach u no fit woo comfort,i stood up grab her by the waist and kiss her...gbam na so cloths started flying.
pin pin pam pam her mom don return...........
Re: Before My Admission by YOUNGKAHUNA: 6:16am On Jan 28, 2013
Lol.........Come Sharp Sharp, Come Finish This.
Re: Before My Admission by Meklex(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2013
lol,@cloths started flying, una dey do magic ni?
Re: Before My Admission by ludasam222(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
Na merlin season 6
Re: Before My Admission by ludasam222(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
Meklex: lol,@cloths started flying, una dey do magic ni?
na merlin season 6
Re: Before My Admission by BukkyDan(f): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ludasam, before I open my eyes, come and update oooo
Re: Before My Admission by ludasam222(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2013
Menh i was sweating like a christmas goat,what am i gonna du now oh,comforting too was shivering.her mom knocked pkon pkon....yes mom comfort replied and walk strai
Re: Before My Admission by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2013
ludasam222: Menh i was sweating like a christmas goat,what am i gonna du now oh,comforting too was shivering.her mom knocked pkon pkon....yes mom comfort replied and walk strai

What's This? Why Updating In Bits?
Re: Before My Admission by ludasam222(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2013
Menh i was sweating like a christmas goat,what am i gonna du now oh,comfort too was shivering.her mom knocked pkon pkon....yes mom comfort replied and walk straight to the door,she opened it quietly,me sef was hiding at the back of one cushion for there parlour,i was praying hail mary full of grace,have mercy on us in my heart,her mom no even look her face sef,she just walked inside to retrive some files and dash out immediately,start her car and zoom off...i made the sign of cross saying thank you mother mary for saving me.
I was about to leave when comfort called me back to apologize for the emberrasment..i told her it's ok and was heading to the door,when she called me back again to come finish what i started.....yepa mogbe what did i start,i asked her innocently,ehnehn so sam you want to leave me like this abi,after arousing my body,its unfair o,she said looking sad,OMG wat have i gotten my self into i shouted,ok comfort am not in the mood again i quietly told her,she persisted and started greasing my hand,drawing me closser to her side...
Re: Before My Admission by ludasam222(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2013
Gbam na so my brake fail o, i ended up jaming comfort untop her mama bed without protection for 3hrs ~6rounds of uninterrupted sex ,after the tin o she thank me for finishing what i started,me sef no even look her face i just walk straight to our house,locked the main door ...i was feeling sober inside.
I try to avoid comfort for like 1week, but the pressure was so much,i couldn't face her mom,i was ashemed,why should i have sex with her in her mom's bedroom i kept on asking my self,but no answer.so i decided to end the relationship with comfort by travelling to onitsha to visit my aunty.
Ehnehn sam, so ure trying to run away from me abi,where you think say you wan run go sef,see make i tell you i don get belle o,and na you be the father of my unborn pikin...i was about to collapse,but why,comfort why i ask her..na you sabi o,gbam just like a bullet i remember,comfort but you can't be pregnat just a week after an unprotected sex na i asked her
Re: Before My Admission by BukkyDan(f): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2013
#singing in Asa's voice#
there is fire on the mountain, Ludasam is on the run....

You are in trouble, just use your brain o, dat preggie doesn't belong to you o.

1 Like

Re: Before My Admission by ludasam222(m): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2013
@youngGKAhuna no vex jewe na condition make crayfish bend..
@bukky no mind dat gal,she don c maga o
Re: Before My Admission by YOUNGKAHUNA: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
ludasam222: @youngGKAhuna no vex jewe na condition make crayfish bend..
@bukky no mind dat gal,she don c maga o

Oya Com Finish Wetin U Start
Re: Before My Admission by ludasam222(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
I was on my kneels begging her to tell me the truth about the pregnacy,but she persisted that she was pregnant.
Ok o,finally sam go get pikin,i tank God o,i told her,trying to be cheerful,menh she was shock,emmm-emmm she stammered...
Sam i want you to take a blood convenant that you'll never leave me,WHAT! Comfort which day dis ur craze start i shouted at her,are u stupid,me and you a blood convenant...or are u kidding me,i tackle her with does questionz,but she no repair,sam am not pregnant she finally open her mouth.
OMG...wetin i du mother mary wey make her love me so,i started singing aloud,she was astonished to hear me sing,but i tot u'ave accepted the pregnacy she try touching me,i just gave her two dirty slaps..kpa...kpo...abi u dey madt ni,so u wan ruin ma life abi,which kind love be that self,see comfort i no wan see you for ma side again o,until thy kingdom comes,she held me to her self,pleading that it cox of she love's me and that she doesn't wanna loose me,menh i can't belief dat a girl would love me like this o..i use my hanky to dry her tears,draw her to side,she was now resting her head on my shoulder,i said softly to her ear,baby i love you too,she gave me a quick smile,then i told her no more unprotected sex..she nodded her head in aggrement.
Re: Before My Admission by ludasam222(m): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
Comfort was ma first love and still ma last love...and she followed me to the pkako uni of ma choice,na der our love life come boost wella,we dey romance for main road sef,even for any wer sef...year one below 20yrs and already planning of getting married to comfort in ma year two before another hungry lion go come turn her head for ma hand...ABEG MAKE UNA GIST ME WETIN I GO BUY FOR MA COMFORT FOR THIS VAL!!!

The End

(1) (Reply)

10 Words To Cut From Your Writing / The Seven Origbo Files (Series) / OVERMEN (IN THE SHADOWS) On-going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.