Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,967 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:33 AM

Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze (1885 Views)

It Wasn’t Boko Haram That Bombed Kano, We Know Who Did / Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets / Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by horlatunde(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
The northern state of Nigeria, Kano
may have latently turned into a
genocidal killing field for the non-
indigenes of the State – particularly the
indigenes of the south east region of
Nigeria, the Igbos. Information made
available to 247ureports.com through
the top boss of the Kano State Chapter
of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Chief Tobia Idika
revealed that 38 Igbo indigenes have
lost their lives between November 10,
2012 and January 22, 2013 – as a result
of the religious violence orchestrated by
Jihadists under the name of Boko
Haram.
According to the Ohaneze top boss, the
killing of Igbo people have gradually
been on a steady increase – since the
renewed hostiles by the operatives of
Boko Haram. He cited the lackadaisical
attitude of the Kano State
administration towards the rampant
killings of south easterners as one of
the chief reasons the Jihadists have
continued to murder south easterners
unchecked. For this reason, the
Jihadists managed to instill fear into all
the families of south eastern origin
resident in Kano – to the extend that
business activities have grounded to a
halt.
“On Tuesday, January 22, 2012, three
Igbo sons were gunned down by
unknown men on motorbike - hours
after the governor banned the use of
Okada – and the governor and his
people did not even send a condolence
message to the family or even
comment publicly or privately on the
matter“ - the Ohaneze top boss said
while adding that the cries of the Igbo
family in Kano appears to be falling on
deaf ears – as the government of Kano
State appears unconcerned about the
unfolding genocidal wave.
The November 2012 murder of two
young brothers [Chisom, 18 and Nonso,
21 - the sons of Gabriel Ejikeme] from
Umuennem, Otolo Nnewi in Anambra
State at Hotoro Quarters in Kano by
Jihadists on motorbikes – showcased
the body language of the Kano State
Government towards the incessant
killings of south easterners.
Available information reveals that the
Kano State government through its
representative, Boniface Ibekwem was
said to have travelled to Otolo Nnewi
for the burial of the two brothers – on
behalf of the Kano State government.
At the burial, the Kano State
representative presented a cheque of
N400,000 to the family on behalf of the
Kano State government – for
condolence.

247ureports.com/we-have-lost-38-igbos-in-2-months-in-kano-ohaneze/#.UQJ6rfCGnso.twitter
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by hrmkz: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
Money in replacement of lives....shameeeeeeee!!!!
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
Very sad development. Hausa-fulani muslims should give us peace pls!
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
Igbos don't die, they just multiply.
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by GARRIx7(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
R. I. P. To all the lost soulz
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
hrmkz: Money in replacement of lives....shameeeeeeee!!!!
you probably still live off your parents that's why you talk like that. We are in a rat-race, prople go whereever money takes them
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by hrmkz: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
liberty300: you probably still live off your parents that's why you talk like that. We are in a rat-race, prople go whereever money takes them

you probably took some of the cash.
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ohaneze should stop crying!
they should rather work hard to persuade Biafrans still living in the enclave of the Arabian colonial masters to come home.
By the time the migration must have completed, the next step will be to draw the boundaries.

Islam (as practiced by the descendants of Usman Dan Fodio) cannot be reformed!

Or we can continue to delude our selves with the failed experiment of over zealous British colonial masters called Nigeria.
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by ba7man(m): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
R.I.P to those that lost their lives. I wonder why some Igbo say Yorubas hate them. This can never happen in the west. Very sad.
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by CyberG: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
ba7man: R.I.P to those that lost their lives. I wonder why some Igbo say Yorubas hate them. This can never happen in the west. Very sad.

Too bad, this problem persists. Can ibos just leave and go back to iboland and this kind of thing would not happen again! If any BH now comes close to any of the ibo states, you will be more than ready to take them out. Unfortunately, I do not encourage ibos be allowed to stay anywhere else except their land because they will usually insult their hosts eventually and claim that without them, their host states would not exist.

5 Likes

Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by T9ksy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
@ Op, is that all? Only 38 in 8 weeks? They haven't seen nothing yet.

Before long, you will see the same bloody ingrates here on nl, spewing their usual diatribe about how much they detest the

yorubas. Meanwhile the escapees from the north don't even go back to their "Land of the rising sun" o. Hell no! They rush down

to our "unliveable and stinking" region screaming, "One Nigeria"!

5 Likes

Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by manny4life(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
T9ksy: @ Op, is that all? Only 38 in 8 weeks? They haven't seen nothing yet.

Before long, you will see the same bloody ingrates here on nl, spewing their usual diatribe about how much they detest the

yorubas. Meanwhile the escapees from the north don't even go back to their "Land of the rising sun" o. Hell no! They rush down

My goodness, you insensitivity is just alarming, like seriously unless you're devil himself, the hate is just too much. This is why I'm advocating for Nigeria to SPLIT - DIVISION I STAND ON.

From where to where have you heard the screaming? The division of the failure called Nigeria will spur everyone to go back to their own homes. When you have hateful comments such as yours, it begs the question, like I've always asked, for how long can we continue to exist together?
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by T9ksy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
My people says, "crayfish no bend, na condition make am bend".

What you considered as "my insensitivity" was borne out of years of listening to you ibos lamblasting and denigrating yorubas

at every opportunity you get whilst the aboki man persist in slaughtering you guys like eran ileya(Ramadan rams) for no

perceptible reasons.

5 Likes

Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by omongbatim: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
CyberG:

Too bad, this problem persists. Can ibos just leave and go back to iboland and this kind of thing would not happen again! If any BH now comes close to any of the ibo states, you will be more than ready to take them out. Unfortunately, I do not encourage ibos be allowed to stay anywhere else except their land because they will usually insult their hosts eventually and claim that without them, their host states would not exist.

And you think Yorubas are not killed in Kano, or that as usual, they choose to keep quiet and swallow their loss like the cowards they are?

3 Likes

Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
omongbatim:

And you think Yorubas are not killed in Kano, or that as usual, they choose to keep quiet and swallow their loss like the cowards they are?
ignore dere shallow minds. You said exactly what I wanted to say to manny4life. Ignorance keeps eatting some folks up
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by T9ksy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
omongbatim:

Any yoruba man still residing in those volatile part of northern nigeria, is on his own.

Infact, they will be classed as collateral damages as the aboki don wisen up- its you mofo Igbos they are after but they

know many of you now speaks yoruba and will most likely claim to be from the SW, to save your rotten necks.

The aboki man has always had it in for you guys, right back to the first mindless killing in 1945 and then in 1953.

Yet, it was only you ibos who wanted One nigeria prior to the nation's independence and even willing to play second fiddle

to the mallam during the first republic.

Despite the so-called pogrom that culminated into the civil war, come the second republic, it was you ibos again that went on

to kiss the aboki man's a.r.se.

3 Likes

Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by horlatunde(m): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
Dis shud be a sober reflection on d lack of peace dat exit among us in dis country. How can u kill 38 pple in 60days haba! Please I beg u all to preach peace everywhere. Only if our govt can just find a lasting solution to dia killing. In one nigeria I stand.
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by ba7man(m): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
omongbatim:

Forget it, they do kill yorubas in the North but not on this scale. Its obvious...they deliberately search and kill Igbos. You know it, I know it and everyone knows it too. The question should be "WHY??" And "HOW DO WE STOP IT??".....Not "Yorubas are cowards".
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by NegroNtns(m): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
if nothing stopped boko from attacking emir bayero......what do you think stops them from killing ordinary citizens, particularly one they classified undesirable element?
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by asha80(m): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
ba7man: Forget it, they do kill yorubas in the North but not on this scale. Its obvious...they deliberately search and kill Igbos. You know it, I know it and everyone knows it too. The question should be "WHY??" And "HOW DO WE STOP IT??".....Not "Yorubas are cowards".

and that is why abdusalam said it would the north 20 years to recover from the quagmire they have put themselves in.
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by ba7man(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
asha 80:

and that is why abdusalam said it would the north 20 years to recover from the quagmire they have put themselves in.
It might take longer than that if their leaders don't stand up against these actions. They are already shooting themselves in the foot.
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by joeyfire(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
T9ksy: @ Op, is that all? Only 38 in 8 weeks? They haven't seen nothing yet.

Its amazing how a person can have no interests in life, have nothing else to contribute to discussions than the same old tired and lame azz rhetoric over and over!

I can bet you aint getting any puzzy. You're always pissed off. Lol
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by NegroNtns(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
joeyfire:

Its amazing how a person can have no interests in life, have nothing else to contribute to discussions than the same old tired and lame azz rhetoric over and over!

...leave him alone, he is saying exactly what many people have on their tongue to say but lack the courage to utter.
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by T9ksy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
joeyfire:

And what has your yeye self contributed (apart from been crude), to the discourse?

Your brothers and sisters are been slain in the northern part of the country like bush rats but all you have to say is

"someone is not getting laid".
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by dayokanu(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
ba7man: Forget it, they do kill yorubas in the North but not on this scale. Its obvious...they deliberately search and kill Igbos. You know it, I know it and everyone knows it too. The question should be "WHY??" And "HOW DO WE STOP IT??".....Not "Yorubas are cowards".

The Abokis surely know how to differentiate in their own way. In 1967 it was the pronunciation of "Toro" that sent many to their graves

If you are Ibo and still in the North better learn how to pronounce Toro

meanwhile wasnt it the same Ohaneze soppulu BokoHaran?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/829605_kano_-_5_jpg4511c06e1afa7a204b97ff8f2d9b32e3[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by Rhino5dm: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
I told them the implications of allowing Goodluck Jonathan cooking figures and using them to rig 2011 presidential election. Now the Aboki man I know and lived with for more than 20 years will never rest until the last ibo is exterminated or purged out of northern Nigeria, after reading that ibos constitutes 40% of voting population in Kano.

They said they are 40% of voting population and the Aboki man is all out to clean his environment. 38 people only? Ohanaeze Ndigbo should be proud of this.

dayokanu:

The Abokis surely know how to differentiate in their own way. In 1967 it was the pronunciation of "Toro" that sent many to their graves

If you are Ibo and still in the North better learn how to pronounce Toro

meanwhile wasnt it the same Ohaneze soppulu BokoHaran?

Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by asha80(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
I told them the implications of allowing Goodluck Jonathan cooking figures and using them to rig 2011 presidential election. Now the Aboki man I know and lived with for more than 20 years will never rest until the last ibo is exterminated or purged out of northern Nigeria, after reading that ibos constitutes 40% of voting population in Kano.

They said they are 40% of voting population and the Aboki man is all out to clean his environment. 38 people only? Ohanaeze Ndigbo should be proud of this.

and also destroying their economy while at it.would love to see how their economy would end up 10 years later at this rate.
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by nuclearboy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
How many people exactly have died in Kano in those 2 months?

Is it only those 38 Igbos that are human?

How do you think other ethnic groups will feel about you knowing that you see only Igbos as humans?

Tribalism is not a virtue! Someone here said Yorubas are cowards - what does that have to do with this issue? Are you building or burning bridges with such rash statements?

Unfortunately, when the "feedback" of such come back, you start weeping and feeling cheated - its sad you are shooting yourselves in the foot with this attitude

2 Likes

Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by asha80(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
nuclearboy: How many people exactly have died in Kano in those 2 months?

Is it only those 38 Igbos that are human?

How do you think other ethnic groups will feel about you knowing that you see only Igbos as humans?

Tribalism is not a virtue! Someone here said Yorubas are cowards - what does that have to do with this issue? Are you building or burning bridges with such rash statements?

Unfortunately, when the "feedback" of such come back, you start weeping and feeling cheated - its sad you are shooting yourselves in the foot with this attitude

they simply stated their own side.if others are not interested in stating thiers well no one can help that.
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by CyberG: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
omongbatim:

SMH...how can the people who destroyed your ambition in a war be cowards? I mean iboz lost the war after being beaten completely...try again!

2 Likes

Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by kokoA(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
Na wah o.. Dem kill igbo for north, dem run go home ma, dem still kill dem for east, if not how can one explain 50 dead bodies found floating in a river in Anambra? Na hausa kill dem ma? Chei!

2 Likes

Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by aljharem(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Very sad development. Hausa-fulani muslims should give us peace pls!

Can you shut up. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon And The Nigerian Hypocrisy About Public Speeches-an Appraisal / A Passionate Appeal To The Ooni Of Ife To Call Chief Femi Fani-kayode To Order. / Boko Haram Orders Chibok Indigenes To Vacate Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.