Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Sales And Services Of Printing Machines And Display Stands Available - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sales And Services Of Printing Machines And Display Stands Available (3354 Views)

Newly Arrived Toks Printing Machines..grey Kord,chef 201 And Mutilith 1850 / The "3M" of Quarry Investment ---Mines,Machines and Market.. / Reduction Gear Box: Functions, Use And Benefits For Machines And Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales And Services Of Printing Machines And Display Stands Available by Godpinkin(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
WE A MAJOR DEALER IN THE SALES OF LARGE FORMAT PRINTERS AND CONSUMABLES IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA....

HOT PRODUCTS ON SALES

1..ROLAND MACHINES:- PRINT ONLY AND CONTOUR PRINT.

2.LEOPARD LARGE FORMAT:- 10 FEET WIDE, PRINT ONLY WITH SUPER SPEED.

3.CNC ROUTERS( MULTICAM & LEOPARD PRODUCTS)

4. ENGRAVING MACHINES

5. LASER SCANNERS/ 3D SCANNERS.

6. ROLAND BN 20 PRINT AND CUT.

7. PLOTTERS/VINYL CUTTER

8. VUTEK AND RASTEK FLAT BED LARGE FORMAT PRINTERS.

9. LARGE FORMAT PRINTER WITH METALLIC AND WHITE COLOUR INKS

10. 3D MILLING MACHINES,DENTAL MILLING MACHINE & ROTARY MILLING

11. ALL KINDS OF DISPLAY STANDS/POS/POD

12. HEAT TRANSFER MACHINES,T.SHIRTS,FACE-CAP,MUGS.

13. MONOGRAMMING MACHINES

14. ID CARD PRINTERS

15. COATED MUGS & TRANSFER PAPERS

16. ALL SIZES OF FLEX MATERIALS,STICKERS/SAV, WINDOW GRAPHICS,MESH ETC.

17. XAAR INKS, ECO SOLVENT INKS, SOLVENT INKS, ESPON INKS ETC.

18. ROLL- UPS.....

19. ALL KINDS OF OFFSET MACHINES, SPEED MASTERS,KORD, SORD,POLAR MACHINES, PLATE MAKERS,ROTAR PRINT ETC....

N/B--RESELLERS ARE ALSO WANTED

N/B--WE DELIVER NATION WIDE.......

N/B-- ONE YEAR GUARANTY ON ALL OUR MACHINES

N/B-- WELL TRAINED ENGINEERS ARE READY AT YOUR SERVICE.
[b]
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT:[08087266299]
Re: Sales And Services Of Printing Machines And Display Stands Available by rateade(m): 3:27am On Feb 17, 2013
what are the sizes of vinyl cutters that are available and prices..
Re: Sales And Services Of Printing Machines And Display Stands Available by 9jatatafo(m): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Godpinkin:
WE A MAJOR DEALER IN THE SALES OF LARGE FORMAT PRINTERS AND CONSUMABLES IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA....

HOT PRODUCTS ON SALES

1..ROLAND MACHINES:- PRINT ONLY AND CONTOUR PRINT.

2.LEOPARD LARGE FORMAT:- 10 FEET WIDE, PRINT ONLY WITH SUPER SPEED.

3.CNC ROUTERS( MULTICAM & LEOPARD PRODUCTS)

4. ENGRAVING MACHINES

5. LASER SCANNERS/ 3D SCANNERS.

6. ROLAND BN 20 PRINT AND CUT.

7. PLOTTERS/VINYL CUTTER

8. VUTEK AND RASTEK FLAT BED LARGE FORMAT PRINTERS.

9. LARGE FORMAT PRINTER WITH METALLIC AND WHITE COLOUR INKS

10. 3D MILLING MACHINES,DENTAL MILLING MACHINE & ROTARY MILLING

11. ALL KINDS OF DISPLAY STANDS/POS/POD

12. HEAT TRANSFER MACHINES,T.SHIRTS,FACE-CAP,MUGS.

13. MONOGRAMMING MACHINES

14. ID CARD PRINTERS

15. COATED MUGS & TRANSFER PAPERS

16. ALL SIZES OF FLEX MATERIALS,STICKERS/SAV, WINDOW GRAPHICS,MESH ETC.

17. XAAR INKS, ECO SOLVENT INKS, SOLVENT INKS, ESPON INKS ETC.

18. ROLL- UPS.....

19. ALL KINDS OF OFFSET MACHINES, SPEED MASTERS,KORD, SORD,POLAR MACHINES, PLATE MAKERS,ROTAR PRINT ETC....

N/B--RESELLERS ARE ALSO WANTED

N/B--WE DELIVER NATION WIDE.......

N/B-- ONE YEAR GUARANTY ON ALL OUR MACHINES

N/B-- WELL TRAINED ENGINEERS ARE READY AT YOUR SERVICE.
[b]
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT:[08087266299]

Are you on whatsapp or email? I am interested in the heat transfer machine as I want to venture into printing names on T-Shirts and Jerseys. What is the cost of the machine, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Sales And Services Of Printing Machines And Display Stands Available by Godpinkin(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Yes; my whatsapp contact is 08184837131
Re: Sales And Services Of Printing Machines And Display Stands Available by lordmayor4(m): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
9jatatafo:

Are you on whatsapp or email? I am interested in the heat transfer machine as I want to venture into printing names on T-Shirts and Jerseys. What is the cost of the machine, thanks.

Please how lucrative and feasible is this biz and what is the start up capital? I wanna venture into it too and do you know the price for the plotter and heat transfer?
Re: Sales And Services Of Printing Machines And Display Stands Available by 9jatatafo(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2015
lordmayor4:

Please how lucrative and feasible is this biz and what is the start up capital? I wanna venture into it too and do you know the price for the plotter and heat transfer?

From the info I gathered it is lucrative and I don't know the cost of the machine. I am still doing my research. Location is very important and as you know this days of football and stuff like that, boys want customized jerseys.

1 Like

Re: Sales And Services Of Printing Machines And Display Stands Available by lordmayor4(m): 4:17am On Feb 17, 2015
9jatatafo:

From the info I gathered it is lucrative and I don't know the cost of the machine. I am still doing my research. Location is very important and as you know this days of football and stuff like that, boys want customized jerseys.

Thanks bro, still doing my research too!
Re: Sales And Services Of Printing Machines And Display Stands Available by megasoul: 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Its a cool biz especially if u know d tricks. I've been doing it since 2013; tho not full time cos I hv a govt job. Pple accuse me of not taking it seriously but I still make reasonable cheese from it. Here are just a few of my jobs in recent times.

Re: Sales And Services Of Printing Machines And Display Stands Available by lordmayor4(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
megasoul:
Its a cool biz especially if u know d tricks. I've been doing it since 2013; tho not full time cos I hv a govt job. Pple accuse me of not taking it seriously but I still make reasonable cheese from it. Here are just a few of my jobs in recent times.

Can you tell me more about setup abd budget and equipment
Re: Sales And Services Of Printing Machines And Display Stands Available by megasoul: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
lordmayor4:

Can you tell me more about setup abd budget and equipment

Ur budget would depend on what machines u wanna start up with. Not withstanding, u're gonna need a heatpress since most of ur jobs wud require it.
Are u on BBM/Whatsapp? I can tell u all there is to knw via those media.
Re: Sales And Services Of Printing Machines And Display Stands Available by lordmayor4(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
megasoul:

Ur budget would depend on what machines u wanna start up with. Not withstanding, u're gonna need a heatpress since most of ur jobs wud require it.
Are u on BBM/Whatsapp? I can tell u all there is to knw via those media.

Yeah... my whatsapp is in my signature!
Thanks bro
Re: Sales And Services Of Printing Machines And Display Stands Available by USAutoBuy(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
How much is a Heidelberg SORD (1 color)?

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Gold Mining, Trading And Minerals. / Are You In Need Of Good Dj/liveband Services For Your Events / We Build And Sell,Skid Plants And LPG Tanks,ranging From 500kg,1tons & 2.5tons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.