Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Venus Tech Is Now In Umuahia! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Venus Tech Is Now In Umuahia! (1835 Views)

Do You Need A Website At An Affordable Price Then Unihug Tech. Is There For You / Venus Technologies Now Offers Our Flexible Freelance Courses In Your Home. / Venus Technology - Web/animation Training School Opens In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Venus Tech Is Now In Umuahia! by chubysoft1(m): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
Venus Tech is now here in Umuahia, Abia State.

Training is commencing with immediate effect.

OUR PROGRAMMES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT

WEB DESIGN
WEB DEVELOPMENT
GRAPHIC DESIGN
FLASH ANIMATION
3D DESIGN/ANIMATION
CCNA
ORACLE, etc

OUR PROGRAMMES COMMENCES 31ST JANUARY, 2013

see venusintegrated.com.ng
for more details

or contact us
info@venusintegrated.com.ng
venustechnologies2012@gmail.com
facebook: Venus Tech

or call 07063665901, 08125838239

Office is at:
121 Aba Road, Umuahia.
Re: Venus Tech Is Now In Umuahia! by GraphicsPlus(m): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
Most Nigerians are just funny. So u train people in those courses but u cant make that thing u called website to be responsive. As big as NL is, it's stil responsive. U just get images from net, add blue and black colors and say u hav a website and u train people in graphics and web designing. I pity ur students. This is what happened to a friend of mine. He went to certain web design school like that at Ibadan. He paid 100k, but he came out wit nothing. They were unable to deliver on their promises. Their tutors didnt even know how one can optimize his images for faster web page opening. They didnt even know how to dissect html for the students. By what i hav seen in ur so called website, u ar one of those purpoted web design schools that are all over the place in nigeria.
Re: Venus Tech Is Now In Umuahia! by chubysoft1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Most Nigerians are just funny. So u train people in those courses but u cant make that thing u called website to be responsive. As big as NL is, it's stil responsive. U just get images from net, add blue and black colors and say u hav a website and u train people in graphics and web designing. I pity ur students. This is what happened to a friend of mine. He went to certain web design school like that at Ibadan. He paid 100k, but he came out wit nothing. They were unable to deliver on their promises. Their tutors didnt even know how one can optimize his images for faster web page opening. They didnt even know how to dissect html for the students. By what i hav seen in ur so called website, u ar one of those purpoted web design schools that are all over the place in nigeria.
Be careful with the way you make conclusion on a training institute. Yes, the site may look wishy washy to your sadistic eyes, yet we are currently upgrading our site. So keep your sarcarsity to your self and stop speaking gibberish on what you have little idea about. I have seen your works though, and noticed you're still a learner. So bro, upgrade your skills and stop discouraging others who are eager to learn.
Re: Venus Tech Is Now In Umuahia! by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:07am On Jan 27, 2013
Now that u ar upgrading. Guy, u ar nt upgrading anything. If u ar competent web design school, i will know. Stop deceiving people. This is what so many of these so called school including NIIT ar doing and duping people all over naija. i know what am speaking.
Re: Venus Tech Is Now In Umuahia! by lightheart(m): 12:12am On Jan 27, 2013
@GraphicsPlus, u r becoming much of irritant.
Re: Venus Tech Is Now In Umuahia! by chubysoft1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Now that u ar upgrading. Guy, u ar nt upgrading anything. If u ar competent web design school, i will know. Stop deceiving people. This is what so many of these so called school including NIIT ar doing and duping people all over naija. i know what am speaking.

You are right in the sense that most training institute (no names mentioned)first of all start very well and along the line starts declining after acquiring money and popularity. But on the other hand, you're very wrong too because these institutes have impacted so many minds today one way or the other.

In Venus Tech we have young guys who are gurus in their field of endevour and apt to teach. So please keep personaity issues to yourself because many people today really want to learn at all cost.
Re: Venus Tech Is Now In Umuahia! by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
ok sir.
Re: Venus Tech Is Now In Umuahia! by Evergreen38: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
GraphicsPlus:
Most Nigerians are just funny. So u train people in those courses but u cant make that thing u called website to be responsive. As big as NL is, it's stil responsive. U just get images from net, add blue and black colors and say u hav a website and u train people in graphics and web designing. I pity ur students. This is what happened to a friend of mine. He went to certain web design school like that at Ibadan. He paid 100k, but he came out wit nothing. They were unable to deliver on their promises. Their tutors didnt even know how one can optimize his images for faster web page opening. They didnt even know how to dissect html for the students. By what i hav seen in ur so called website, u ar one of those purpoted web design schools that are all over the place in nigeria.
pls suggest for me where I can go for web designing training in umuahia

(1) (Reply)

Transition: Instagram New Logo / Explainer Videos...Learn And Design In No Time! / Do You Use GIMP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.